• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100 Video Game Song Medley

100_Video_Game_Song_medley.png

For his 100th Upload on YouTube, musician ChrisAllenHess put together a collaborative piece celebrating over 40 years of Video Game Music with 100 collaborators and 100 songs. This song features over 50 songs from Characters in Smash, and contains the themes to Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Smash Bros. 4. Sit down, crack a drink open, and prepare to enjoy a 42 minute long celebration of Video Games.

When asked to comment, ChrisAllenHess had this to say,

“I’m really proud of this because it shows the passion of the Video Game Music community’s mutual love for video games, regardless of genre and instrument, and I really feel like we came together to make something truly special.”

You can watch the video down below here,

Author’s Note: What did you think of this collaboration? Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

It was great but maybe a bit too hard for such a long medley. Though starting and finishing with Mario was great.

Also, loved the Blooming Villain made it into it.

Last edited:
That is good variety. That's awesome. Usually these medleys have songs that have been remixed alot already

I enjoyed what I heard so far 100%
I'll come back later and listen to more, was just too long for a quick Smashboards check in.

Really nice to see River City Ransom's still loved.:love:or y'know, the Kunio-kun series but not many who've played RCR know about that last I've checked
Edit: Never mind, it seems I've been absolutely bamboozled, in fact quite a few characters in the thumbnail (Urban Champ, Nemo) aren't even featured in the whole thing. It's still pretty nice but it feels very misleading, though

Last edited:
I'm a simple man.

I see Mike Jones in the thumbnail.
...right next to Nathan Spencer...
and there's Turtles.... and Batman... and Simon Belmont... and Billy from DD... why am I not listening to this yet!?

*Mashing mouse buttons*

Did they change the lyrics of the Mario Odyssey song to make it "no homo"? Pretty funny in this day and age if so.

Anyway, that was excellent.

Glad it had: Banjo Kazooie, Jak & Daxter, Final Fantasy XIII

Wish it had Tales of Vesperia, Yooka-Laylee, Overwatch

Top Bottom