• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, well, people like Cadenza, Rigel, HnH, MarlinPie, and Stickbug know me. They would **** both of us.
I've played him, cept I never told him who I was. (I played him in some arcade down in south-central-ish Jersey)

His Sol is raaape.

All those players would tear us new *******s and spit all over it...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've played him, cept I never told him who I was. (I played him in some arcade down in south-central-ish Jersey)

His Sol is raaape.

All those players would tear us new *******s and spit all over it...
Except Stickbug and Rigel, because Slayer ***** Jam and Dizzy and I know those match-ups. ;)

MarlinPie could perfect us with basically the entire cast.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
****, I wish I had people to play fighting games with, I'd be like 110.000,000 times better. Most of my GG skill I owe to my brother, the only person that plays with me (rarely). Everything else I have to looks up or just BS. Though now Inui I think I'm just as good or just a little bit better than the you I played in Terrabite. Hopefully you didn't get any better :)

Slayer Potemkin is my favorite match-up. I don't care what the match-up says...

Also what was that combo-starter you used:

j.hs, carpetride, ???

I can't seem to get it off on any one. So I just do j.hs, 5.hs, Dandykick, to start air combos. Your way seems a little bit more practical on lighter characters.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
****, I wish I had people to play fighting games with, I'd be like 110.000,000 times better. Most of my GG skill I owe to my brother, the only person that plays with me (rarely). Everything else I have to looks up or just BS. Though now Inui I think I'm just as good or just a little bit better than the you I played in Terrabite. Hopefully you didn't get any better :)
I have not improved one tiny bit since...about last year. I will win anyways, though.

Also what was that combo-starter you used:

j.hs, carpetride, ???

I can't seem to get it off on any one. So I just do j.hs, 5.hs, Dandykick, to start air combos. Your way seems a little bit more practical on lighter characters.
Uh... Is carpetride the move that I use to make my JH safe on block? That's really all I use it for. I guess it sometimes starts combos, though...

The easiest way to start combos is just 2H and then 5K (BBU if you have tension). Most noobs aren't smart enough to just block low a lot, lol...

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I have not improved one tiny bit since...about last year. I will win anyways, though.

Uh... Is carpetride the move that I use to make my JH safe on block? That's really all I use it for. I guess it sometimes starts combos, though...

The easiest way to start combos is just 2H and then 5K (BBU if you have tension). Most noobs aren't smart enough to just block low a lot, lol...
Wow, than yeah I gues i was just recalling nothing then.

I'm def goin win!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
From what I know, there's a big gap in gear between a 61 and a 70, so...daaaaaamn...
That guy I killed was incredibly, horrifically awful. It's like losing a ditto to someone that has 100% handicap turned on in Brawl.

Are you rockymontage?

I wish I had the patience to play a RPG/MMORPG...
That is why I only play (2D/2.5D) fighters...
Yes, i'm Rockymontage.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i play mmos a lot been waiting for the new generation of them to come out late this year. for now blazblue and brawl + halo is all i play >_>

Orion*

Smash Researcher
go ahead fool :D
dont worry frank, bajisci is all confidence. if you just **** him at the beginning he realizes hes awful and then starts to think of reasons why your characters gay and starts to john.

he generally just picks 1-2 moves that he can just keep spacing on you and occasionally mix up that are hard to punish in just about every game. easy $ :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Not only does Orion have a computer screen protecting him from getting punched for that statement, but the entire Atlantic Ocean AND Europe.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
dont worry frank, bajisci is all confidence. if you just **** him at the beginning he realizes hes awful and then starts to think of reasons why your characters gay and starts to john.

he generally just picks 1-2 moves that he can just keep spacing on you and occasionally mix up that are hard to punish in just about every game. easy $ :laugh:
He actually took the time to learn how to play this one, sadly.

Well, as well as one can learn a tech-skill intensive game in 25 hours of play (from its release Tuesday to 3:00AM or so this morning; dude played a LOT).

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Everyone should MM Rigel in fighting games that aren't Smash. ;)
Give me a few months / years to get good at Blazblue and maybe I'll friendly him >_>

Noel's BnB requires more technical skill than anything I've ever had to consistently do in a game before, so I completely lack confidence right now.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wow I can't even express how brilliant the first few hours of gameplay and storyline are, as a Death Knight...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lolol ether loves wow so dam much

aion was suppose to be a wow killer but its a fail -_-

hopeing blade and soul online beats out every mmo

Snakeee

Smash Master
He actually took the time to learn how to play this one, sadly.

Well, as well as one can learn a tech-skill intensive game in 25 hours of play (from its release Tuesday to 3:00AM or so this morning; dude played a LOT).
I'm almost lvl 30 on Live, and I've been having some long sessions lol....but that's ridiculous heh. Idc, I really don't like V-13 against Taokaka though, but Jin does fine. However, I'd much rather show off my Nuuu

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
lolol ether loves wow so dam much

aion was suppose to be a wow killer but its a fail -_-

hopeing blade and soul online beats out every mmo
I named my Death Knight Ftilt, but I should have named him Nojohns, since NO ONE johns more than WoW players. NO ONE.

bajisci

Smash Ace
nah shes not broken u just gotta learn how to block :p she cant handle pressure it ***** her ****, i may be biased cause i play a character that goes even with her -_-

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
V-13 is very awful, Vik. I can't stand the *****.

However, I've seen some mighty homorific Rachels and one particularly broken Taokaka at Chinatown Fair.

Also, everyone at Chinatown Fair loves Litchi. I've seen so many Litchi dittos it blinds me.

That one Rachel, though, man.... you know how Anti plays O.C.A.S.? This dude definitely plays O.C.A.R., One Campy-Azz Rachel. Dude just hides behind his Nows and spams Frog waiting for an approach, which usually leads to a combo that ends in the Kitty-Chair.

I swear, man, it can be pretty imbalanced.

EDIT: Ether gets huge props for a John McClaine avatar.

Top Bottom