• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media 100 Hours of Link! [FINALE]

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
I've finally done it. I have clocked in 100 hours on Link and that lead me to play for 1 day for 8 hours straight to catch some of these highlights so you can see what a wifi warrior like myself plays like after 100 hours of practice over the course of several months with this character.
I'd also like to announce that any character suggestions for my next 100 hours video that you leave as a comment on my youtube video might be considered! The more people request a specific character, the more likely I will choose that character as my next character series. Link is finished boys : O

ENJOY! Please like the video, comment and subscribe! It really encourages me to actually make the content and play the game. I don't think I would do so if no one was interested :(

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
already saw this on youtube before here. bro plz don't quit Link that video was savage af and just kept getting better the longer the video went on plus tht music tho. people on facebook be hella pissed that you talking about dropping him

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
already saw this on youtube before here. bro plz don't quit Link that video was savage af and just kept getting better the longer the video went on plus tht music tho. people on facebook be hella pissed that you talking about dropping him
I mean I'm not entirely dropping Link. I'm just moving onto other character content for diversifying interest in my channel. I get that the facebook group likes my Link but I'm not about to keep posting exclusively Link videos.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
you tryna play tonight? dudes on facebook keep asking for you but you aint been responding anywhere so just thought id ask here.

Top Bottom