• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U 100 and 200 KO's in Cruel Smash

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
This is possible now:

The 1st character:

The 2nd character:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
The 2nd character is Ganondorf. Video in 1st post.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh want to note that Rosalina should be good for this with the ranged Up-Air move.

-edit-

I take that back, her recovery and size end up affecting this so it doesn't work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
The 3rd character is Toon Link.

To get great scores obviously you need strategy and patience. Just check my Cruel Brawl Metaknight hyperrecord. =)

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link score is improved:

My scores for the moment:
* 129 with Ganondorf
* 127 with Pikachu
* 125 with Toon Link
* 100 with Wii Fit Trainer

My THS is over than 1700 KO's.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Marth is the 5th character with 100 KO's or more:

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
With Villager I have 99 KO's, but it deserves to be posted here because I survived over than 40 minutes, the biggest endurace time in Cruel Smash:

Vapo

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this is brilliant. It'd be interesting to see the GSP for all this, especially considering that you have over 1700 total KOs. I'm guessing the Robin+Nosferatu strat used for Endless Smash won't work here? Seeing as health doesn't matter when you can be 0 to death'd at any time, I doubt it (plus Elwind uses). If only there were more ingame challenges for Cruel Smash, I find it a lot more fun than some of the other minigames the challenges screen shoves down your throat (Trophy Rush and Smash Tour mainly).

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
I'm not interested in GSP not to be online, but my THS is 2288. My basic goal is to get at least 2500 KO's.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Corrin is the next character with 107 KO's

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
My new scores:

* Corrin:

* Mewtwo:

* Rosalina:

* Zelda:

Zelda helped with the objective that I wanted: reach to 3000 KO's in Total.

Top Bottom