• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100,000 GSP

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
My lowest GSP is around 100,000 and some people (not on this forum) have called me a noob. Should I ignore them or are they right? Also, anyone here have low GSP and doesn't care about it?

Last edited:

GhostM

Phantom
Nah, just ignore them. GSP in reality doesn’t matter because it doesn’t give you an accurate placing on where you are on the leaderboards. It tells how you better you are than people, but not the total amount of people. Most pro players who play online don’t even care about their GSP, so I wouldn’t really worry about it too much.

MaddaD

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Pretty much was Ghost said. My Joker is like 250,00 and I'm still getting matched with people that are not my skill level at all. The highest I ever fought against was a 4.6 mil Falcon and even he felt bad about the game.

GSP is just a number. It doesn't mean as much as people like to say it does, it's more so a "look how big my number is" medal

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
GSP is a flawed system, so no. I'm also down in the 100k range on most chars, and it's pretty much impossible to get out of since 1 loss takes as much GSP as 50 wins gives you.

Top Bottom