• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1. My predictions 2. My wishes 3. Out there predictions

JimmyT23

Smash Rookie
1. Predictions

• Inklings - Splatoon 1&2 (duh, for sure)

• Springman - Arms (pretty certain)

• Ribbongirl - Arms

(clone or different costume of Springman)

• Choirboys - Rhythm Heaven

(less likely then the first two but still a prediction. Or some other rhythm heaven character. Maybe different costumes that make them a different trio of rhythm heaven characters from the game.. If not them or something like that then Tibby from the recent game. But I think rhythm heaven could def be in there and if it is I think the choirboys are the most likely candidate. They’ll stand side by side and be controlled like one character. They won’t separate like the ice climbers and you’ll tap the A with rhythm to make them sing. The power will build. Like “ya, yaa, YAAAA!!)

2. Personal wishes for characters. Less likely but maybe possible.

• Henry Fleming - Codename Steam

(This ones a whole lot less likely then the others cuz the game didn’t sell well and some of the reviews were not the best but it’s still possible! I loved it. Some reviewers loved it.

It was very iconic and fun and made by the fire emblem team. Fire emblem has like a million characters in smash so maybe it’s possible. Also smash doesn’t have a steam punk themed character so that’d be cool. This is probably my number one wish. If not Henry Fleming then John Henry or Tom Sawyer. John Henry would be cool cuz then there would be a black character in smash that isn’t one dimensional. That’s a play on words. Cuz of mr game and watch. But more just cuz John Henry is awesome in that game. Either Henry Fleming, John Henry or Tom Sawyer)

• Jimmy T or Mona - Warioware

(I want more warioware love in smash. Love those games. I don’t think it’s likely but it’s possible it could happen with a new warioware game coming out around the corner. I picked Jimmy T cuz I like him the most and he’s sort of the most iconic outside of Wario but I think Mona is more likely. I think that because she could be a wario clone cuz she rides a scooter in the game. Like Warios bike. Wait no she doesn’t fart or bite on people though. she’d be a semi clone. No farting or biting people)

• Chibi & Giga Robo - Chibi Robo

(Actually this might be my #1 wish. The first chibi Robo game was amazing. And it was a Nintendo exclusive! They still know it has fans cuz they keep putting out lame spin offs so it’s possible. Very unlikely. This ones more a wish then prediction.

I don’t think Chibi could be a fighter on his own cuz he’s like an inch tall.. how is a tiny cleaning robot going to fight mewtwo? No I think what they should do is make a clone of Rob that’s Giga Robo then Instead of a little top he’ll throw Chibi Robo who’s cord spins around and hits people.. I know it’s not perfect. Or they can be an all new character! But yea Chibi & Giga Robo would be amazing cuz I love that game with all my heart and would love if Nintendo represented it.)

• Professor Layton - Professor Layton series.

(Only guest character on my list but every main game from the first two trilogys were exclusively on Nintendo systems so he’s basically a Nintendo character. It would be kind of weird cuz he’s a lover (of puzzles) not a fighter. I mean he has gotten into a couple sword fights before. He’d have to have a sword. Less likely to happen but that would be cool.

Honestly I would prefer if he wasn’t in the game but they just gave the Layton Series a stage! Like they did with electroplanton and animal crossing in brawl. Now that’s an idea. Imagine fighting on top of Big Ben to the Layton main theme. Or have on that big tower in the curious village or in the miracle mask city. I’d prefer that to him being playable. Still would be cool if he was playable it’s just that he really wouldn’t join smash if they asked. He might investigate the mysterious master hand but that’s it.)

3. Now my less likely predictions that aren’t personal wishes. Not that I really don’t want them in the game but I don’t want them in either.

• Paper Mario - Paper Mario Series

(Paper Mario has been around forever and I think they have to throw Next Level Games wait no.. who makes them? Intelligent Systems a bone. I mean they’re so popular and the Wii U game got awesome reviews! I wouldn’t mind seeing paper Mario in there.)

• Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong Country

(Donkey Kong Country returns has sold very well, reviewed very well and is coming back this year right before smash so I actually think this could happen. I don’t care either way. I just think it’s possible)

• Saki and or Airan or whatever the other two from the newer game are named - Sin and Punishment

(Less likely but the game had a sequel on the wii so maybe? I don’t think it sold that well. I think that would be cool though. It’s considered first party Nintendo. There was a sin and punishment assist trophy in the last smash. Honestly this is more of a wish than a prediction.)

Quick ending notes I think they should make a Pushmo stage. That’s first party right? Intelligent Systems. Those games are the bomb. Plus they sold well and reviewed well and with four games out Pushmo deserves some love. I don’t think Mallo should be a character though. What would he do?

Also gotta say y’all need to stop saying walugi. He’s not like cool enough. Only reason wario is in is cuz he has his own series of games outside of the Mario series.

Top Bottom