• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah xD

i guess to get into the smash scene more i should realize brawl isnt going away and i play brawl + more than i play melee anyways

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Mana We need to play some brawl + i love brawl + its mad fun. Mana if u enter brawl here ill enter melee as well.

Kantō

Smash Champion
well maybe we should have a brawl + side event.....
how many of you guys would be into that. i know i would.

altairian

Smash Lord
No matter what you pick I'm sure there will be interest for it. The nice part about side events is you don't have to worry about maximizing your turnout ;) Go with whatever you'd like to do most imo.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind taking my PT for a spin in a low tier tourney, but then again san's ike will just **** hahaha

Sharky

Smash Master
oh god I forgot about ike. well, I guess I'd have to settle for possibly only getting second, then. =P

Sharky

Smash Master
freaking school/work. You free saturday evening after 7 or so? I get out of work then, probably the next time I can do something. Perhaps sunday too, but less likely.

oh yeah, I've decided I'm gonna really dedicate myself to learning DR, so if I can get it, everybody better watch out for a brand new kinda Yoshi in January.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i think sat. night is good for me, ill see what cura, stomps, and pdiddy are up to, mabye have a mini smash fest huh?

Sharky

Smash Master
This.
If I were going.

I would love to try out my Mario/Ness/PT.
If I were going.

I wish I were going.
much disappointment. =(

and hell yeah for a mini smashfest XD

edit: just talked to cura, freaking rochester tourney's that day lol

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
CbC i usually team with my girl friend unless she doesnt attendand which is unlikely being so close to us and me co-hosting Lol. But ill keep you updated she may not want to do dubz or something.

Id be more then happy to do a low tier tournament my self.
My puff needs to come out more.

Seems like theres at least some interest in low tier. Should we make this happen? maybe make a poll on page Lol.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
CbC i usually team with my girl friend unless she doesnt attendand which is unlikely being so close to us and me co-hosting Lol. But ill keep you updated she may not want to do dubz or something.

Id be more then happy to do a low tier tournament my self.
My puff needs to come out more.

Seems like theres at least some interest in low tier. Should we make this happen? maybe make a poll on page Lol.
i meant in some friendlies, idk bout tournament. but if i were to use low teir, id use jiggs and mario :D ill be in that low teir tounry as well. plus idk u were in a relationship. anyways, if she doesn't im always up for some dubz.

P.S. it's a big "B" cura, so it's CBC. thx :D

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Best of luck to you guys. CBC kick some *** for me. I won't be attending on the account that it'll be intersemester break so I'll be back in the city. I'm guessing that CBC will be staying at our friend's place in the meanwhile.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
Best of luck to you guys. CBC kick some *** for me. I won't be attending on the account that it'll be intersemester break so I'll be back in the city. I'm guessing that CBC will be staying at our friend's place in the meanwhile.
oh **** ur right. i'll be back in the city T~T ****, now i gotta to see if someone from NYC is going. crap. thanx for letting me know way ahead of time cross

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
oh **** ur right. i'll be back in the city T~T ****, now i gotta to see if someone from NYC is going. crap. thanx for letting me know way ahead of time cross
The hell I was suppose to know you were going to that. I randomly clicked on the link and it listed you going to that. Well, CBC this way, we should be able to find something in the city.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Good, I'll save some moneyz so we can team, Alt

Bry, we seriously need to have some 1v1s this time XD. I can't believe we didn't play last time.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea sharky im still down for smashing tonight. i get out of work at 930- 10 o clock though im not sure if thats too late for you. do u have a cell number?

Sharky

Smash Master
gah I'm just seeing this message now. I'm a little tired to head out now, whatcha doing tomorrow lol

Top Bottom