• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[1/28/2017] TGS Re:Turns 21

Grass

Smash Lord
Before I drop you guys links, I need to let you guys know we're moving back to Brian's server, now renamed Smash Core, and we're going to be doing that about the end of February once TGSRET 25 goes off. So if you guys don't wanna leave, you guys will have to wait for the new discord link. We'll probably make a post about it on our Reddit when the time comes. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed watching G4 last weekend. It's time to get back into it with TGS Re:Turns 21. As usual, you can find out what prizes we offer by typing exclamation mark (!) prize in the Discord. By the we, Smash Core is running a blog with news about smash, games and many other things. Be sure to bookmark the place or RSS to the blog so you can stay up-to-date on all the happenings of the new server. I'm hoping after moving back to the old server, I can have my staff basically do everything I do w/o needing me so if I happen to not be around, they can basically take care of everything. Anyway, I think I've bored you guys enough with this intro header so I'll just get right to it.

Registration

Bracket

Hope to see you guys there this weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom