• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

09ᵋ - Mr. L, Green Thunder!

Exclamation Mark

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5095-5731-3909

⚡ 09ᵋ - Mr. L, Green Thunder! ⚡

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has introduced Echo Fighters, an official classification for characters previously and unofficially referred to as Clones. This has allowed for variations of pre-existing fighters to more easily join the battle, as we've already seen Dark Samus, Daisy, Lucina, Chrom, and Richter, who is an echo fighter for a newcomer, even! So, the classification of Echo Fighters has opened the floodgates for many newcomers who strongly resemble other fighters. While some Echo Fighters are being heavily requested, such as Isabelle, there's one Echo Fighter that I would like to see join the battle above the rest, and that Echo Fighter is none other than Mr. L, the Green Thunder. Of course, Mr. L would echo Luigi, and thus be numbered 09ᵋ. So what would make him different? Well, one thing I could think of is to make him faster, at the price of being more easily sent flying. And another thing that I think could set him apart nicely is a change in down-special to have it involve Mr. L charging up a very high jump, sort of akin to a vertical Green Missile. His side-special could then be changed to a Luigi Cyclone that moves totally horizontally, not giving him any height at all. I think those changes could make for an interesting echo fighter, and that's why I want to see the Green Thunder join the battle in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If you support this, feel free to let that be known!

Last edited:

Kingkridley

Smash Rookie
Having recently played through super paper mario, and deeming it my all-time favorite game, I think this is an awesome idea!

Top Bottom