• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0%-KO Rosaline Death Combo

Nobody900x

Smash Rookie
So I’m a very new meta knight main but I found this "new" combo and I’m having trouble repeating it. It’s a 0-KO combo on Rosalina. So it’s grab-back throw-dash attack (very end of you attack)-then your classic 6x up airs-up B. I doubt this is a true combo and I believe can be jumped out of before you can dash attack and I don’t think it works if they DI away from you. But I did this against a level 6 if that means anything. I believe you need to fast fall on the first two up airs because of the low percents. But if someone way more experienced could help me I would appreciate it. If you need any information ask and I’ll see if I can provide anything pertaining to this combo. I was also wondering what button layout I should use. I have a Pro Controller and I use default. And I am going to college soon so I don't want ot take the time to learn Bidou. I have trouble with tilts and ariels (short hops mainly), any button layout that would help me?

Last edited:

ViibeS

Smash Rookie
Unfortunatly, its not ture if its DI up/in. They will be able to jump away and if they di Down/away they could survive it. Also Rage helps making it a true 0-to-death as well.

as for button layout, you could map Jump to whichever shield button you dont use and turn tilt-stick on(make your C-Stick do tilts instead of smash attacks) to make Uairs easier to land

Top Bottom