• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So what are the most common Extra Deck monsters right now? Mostly so I have Ghost Reaper targets.

This is the list I know of to think on;
  • Cryston Halquifibrax
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Bahamut Shark(this can be seen less at times)
  • Predaplant Verte Anaconda
  • Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon
  • Borreload Savage Dragon
Anything else I'm missing?

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney has started making random but pretty good Gravity Falls shorts for seemingly no reason.

im betting right now a Gravity Falls movie is in the works after the success of Phineas And Ferbs on Disney Plus.
we better get whatever movie Alex Hirsh wanted to make back in the day...and then a Mable anime

Reactions: Z25

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

KONGAMATO
Kongamato1.jpg

Name of Episode: Kongamato
Subject: Kongamato
Summary: A tourist and his wife goes on a trip to Africa for a vacation until they turn upon dead bodies of explorers and capsized canoes, it's not long before they are in the territory of ancient winged creatures from the past.

D

Deleted member

So EA's headquarters are in hell? That makes sense.
Yes, it is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Disney has started making random but pretty good Gravity Falls shorts for seemingly no reason.
snip

im betting right now a Gravity Falls movie is in the works after the success of Phineas And Ferbs on Disney Plus.
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

The part with the cream cheese and bagel brought me to tears.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So what are the most common Extra Deck monsters right now? Mostly so I have Ghost Reaper targets.

This is the list I know of to think on;
  • Cryston Halquifibrax
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Bahamut Shark(this can be seen less at times)
  • Predaplant Verte Anaconda
  • Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon
  • Borreload Savage Dragon
Anything else I'm missing?
From what I've heard, most pros and commentators say Reaper is really bad this format despite the Extra decks having such obvious hits.

But if you're going to do it, maybe some cards for Dogmatika like Herald?

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, I found a couple of PS3 games really cheap and thinking about buying one to play when I don't have my other consoles available.

Between Soul Calibur V, Resident Evil 6, Bioshock Infinite and Fallout New Vegas, which one would be the best use of my money? There's also LA Noir, but that one might be too story-heavy for me right now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, I found a couple of PS3 games really cheap and thinking about buying one to play when I don't have my other consoles available.

Between Soul Calibur V, Resident Evil 6, Bioshock Infinite and Fallout New Vegas, which one would be the best use of my money? There's also LA Noir, but that one might be too story-heavy for me right now.
New Vegas is the only game there that doesn't have mixed reception so I say go for that

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Tries to do an all nighter: Falls asleep at 1am.

Thinking of getting something in the Big in Japan sale but haven't decided.

Haven't played it but I'd go Fallout New Vegas.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
From what I've heard, most pros and commentators say Reaper is really bad this format despite the Extra decks having such obvious hits.

But if you're going to do it, maybe some cards for Dogmatika like Herald?
Ah, a card I don't have. Rats. Well, then it's not the format for it yet.

Sadly I couldn't find a single extra Tin Goldfish yet. I did find other stuff. I can remove the Great White's now. I might run two Mad Lobster, as it gives me quick access to Toadally Awesome with A Legendary Ocean or a regular Rank 3 Water. Though I don't think I have an extra Acid Golem, but I need to look at my tons of cards in my Special Editions first. Otherwise, Leviathan Dragon is a halfway decent option. But I'm sure there's better Rank 3's. The only purpose of Acid Golem is mainly to throw it to my opponent and all.

That said, found my Fog Blades and Bardiche. Just gotta figure out the best Link 2 Dark to go into, as I can easily work Warriors into this; Goblindbergh with Makyura, Link 2, activate Call of the Haunted for Makyura, Link for a 3 Rating(Bardiche). But I doubt it'll ever go off, even with all the plausible cards at 3. If ROTA was at 3, that'd be different... but it's not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do we know when the EN Age of Calamity presentation will start or will it be the same time as the JP one?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So out of the frying pan and into the fire. After the dentist **** yesterday now I have to deal with my PS4 screwing up. Was playing Shadow of the Colossus fine and then exited out of the game. Tried to play God of War/other games and error meaning in the drive.

Did the old turn it off and on again. So I couldn't boot it up again and took out the hard drive and looked at it. So factory reset!

Damn it all.

Can I just have a few days without nothing screwing me over?

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Off topic but we are sending my daughter to a Christian kindergarten here in Japan. The whole preschool education is different and many kids don’t actually start school until 1st grade. It’s free to enroll but schools and space is limited. Our first choice (10 minutes drive) only allowed for 5 kids to enroll. In Japan, kids as young as 3 can enroll but only after they turn 3. So my daughter would be starting two months later as she has a September birthday (we started schools in June as opposed to the usual April). Sadly, those 5 spots were taken. Our second choice originally had 10 opening but those were taken. So our third and last choice was the Christian kindergarten that’s connected to a church. It’s a Christian school but only in name and in mission. That is to spread peace and love around the world. Kids do pray before lunch but there’s no reading from the Bible, singing church songs, etc. they do have Easter and Thanksgiving parties which most schools don’t.

I’m very much against organized religion as is my wife. She is very much anti-Christian thanks to ... well...unfortunate situations when she studied abroad in Australia and America as a high school and University exchange student. Still, we would rather our daughter have social experience and connections with other kids so we decided to just go ahead and enroll here. All my daughter talks about is wanting to play with friends since she’s extremely social. She had a ten minute conversation today with an adult (our neighbor) while we went on a walk today. I don’t see many kids her age doing that but she’s totally fine just going up to people to talk to them or to try and play with any kids that are there. For example, there was one girl (2 years old) who was crying at the park. My daughter kept telling her it’s ok, that we can play and don’t cry. The reason the kid was crying because she wanted to play with her dad and not my daughter. My daughter didn’t pick up on that and kept trying to comfort this girl despite the fact the girl was crying because she didn’t want to be near my daughter. And of course she gets sad when she tries to play with other kids, join in activities, and run around with them but they shove her or push her away because she isn’t apart of their group. Sad thing is that a lot of parents act the same way. It’s strange. I personally love seeing my daughter play with other kids but some parents want thier kids playing with only with them or with their kid’s own friends.

Sorry for the long post but just felt like sharing this.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Again, off topic but holy ****...my kids are in bed so I was just chilling and doing Smashboards when I heard a scrapping sound on the window screen. Here a picture of our window closed. As you can see, it’s close to the ground.

75D4F9AA-7205-443B-9829-1412828A6EA7.jpeg

I went to check what the scratching was and looked out (the window on the left side was open with a screen). Staring into our room was a monkey...a Japanese Macaque to be exact. I scared him away as soon as he saw me but man...it was so close. My kids sleep in the same room as us but it was crazy seeing a monkey staring into our room. Creepy....

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Again, off topic but holy ****...my kids are in bed so I was just chilling and doing Smashboards when I heard a scrapping sound on the window screen. Here a picture of our window closed. As you can see, it’s close to the ground.

View attachment 286835

I went to check what the scratching was and looked out (the window on the left side was open with a screen). Staring into our room was a monkey...a Japanese Macaque to be exact. I scared him away as soon as he saw me but man...it was so close. My kids sleep in the same room as us but it was crazy seeing a monkey staring into our room. Creepy....
He wants you to forget your family, reject humanity, and return to monkey.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm excited to play Megaman ZX for the first time. I never played these before, I'm glad they stuffed them at The tail end of the Zero collection.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't understand why my uvula but it's making this morning worse than it needs to be. And it's already been stressful to cook for people this morning.

I need water. That might be the reason why: dehydration. That's what I suspect, anyway.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now I wonder what roles Robbie and Purah will play in this game. A playable Robbie using a bunch of contraptions made of sheikah tech could be neat!

D

Deleted member

I know we are talking about BOTW: HW right now, but...

How is Metroid Prime 4 doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom