• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got a crapton of stuff I want to catch up on watching, now that I finished 90's Iron Man. Mostly Youtube stuff. But I want to eventually get to Generator Rex too.

But I'm glad I got to re-watch Marvel shows I wasn't as familiar with.

Also, I forgot how raw some of 2003 TMNT's fight scenes were. Namely the fights with first fights with Bishop being crazy.

I can’t wait for this mod:
PIKMIN 2 STUFF
I'm glad to see mods of games like this. Really cool.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

WEREJAGUAR

Episode Title: "Werejaguar"
Subject matter: Werejaguar
Summary: A group of friends on vacation in Mexico goes to the Mesoamerican pyramids for sightseeing lead by their tour guide. Things however begin to take a deadly turn when their tour guide begins to exhibit strange behavior and starts showing feline features notably eyes, teeth, and claws realizing they've been lured into a trap.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've gathered some cards for Water.dek. No matter what, I need 3 Tin Goldfish(possibly 1 sided, just to be safe).

Normals x 8
Great White x 2
Giant Red Seasnake x 2
Terrorking Salmon x 1
Aqua Madoor x 2
7 Colored Fish x 1

Effect x 5
Jigabyte x 1
Amphibious Bugroth MK-3 x 2
Rescue Rabbit x 2

Spells x 11
Raigeki x 1
Card Destruction x 1
The Monarchs Stormforth x 1
Dark Hole x 1
Mystical Space Typhoon x 3
Harpie's Feather Duster x 1
Monster Reborn x 1
Nobleman of Crossout x 1
Terraforming x 1

Traps x 6
Storming Mirror Force x 1
Fiendish Chain x 1
Call of the Haunted x 1
Royal Decree x 1
Torrential Tribute x 1
Breakthrough Skill x 1

Extra Deck x 7
Deepsea Shark x 1
Castel, The Skyblaster Musketeer x 1
Bahamut Shark x 2
Toadally Awesome x 2
Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark x 1

I'm clearly going to grab an Instant Fusion, and may actually go with Amphibious Bugroth(the original) instead of Deepsea Shark. Not sure yet. I plan 3 A Legendary Ocean and 1 Metaverse. I have to look into other options as well. Maybe Deepsea Diva? Possibly some Level 2 Normals. I'm going to still run Gigagago(or whatever the Level 4 Normal Water was named), and obviously 1 more 7 Colored Fish for Rabbit stuff. Probably a copy of Silent Honor Ark Knight? Might throw in Number 17: Leviathan Dragon for a quick beater to use with Bahamut Shark. But yeah, the focus is on Level 4 Normals. The only card I may need to acutally buy is Tin Goldfish at this rate, honestly, heh. I can easily replace some. Like, Great White is a stand-in at the moment. Aqua Madoor is mainly there for Jigabyte alone. With the right setup, I can actually make two Sharks and two Awesome, and I literally need 3 cards(Rabbit, Jigabyte, Tin Goldfish). Rabbit at least ensures I can make plays. I dunno how many MST to main just yet, but at least 1 to keep Mystic Mine away so I can do stuff. Two basic revival cards to make things more reliable, and it gets around Mine if things happening. I forget the cards that adds Water monsters back, the mini-Pot of Avarice, but I may just run that instead. A lot of these are still thoughts. Trap lineup is meant to be tiny as is. Maybe throw in an Imperial Order, but that does mess with A Legendary Ocean, so I dunno yet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You have to see Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo for yourself, for better or worse. You never forget a show like that :yoshi:
It's one of my least favorite anime and manga series in existence.

I never enjoyed the cast that much and the humor style doesn't cut it for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dashie was temporary
Cassandra is forever...temporarily

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

WEREJAGUAR

Episode Title: "Werejaguar"
Subject matter: Werejaguar
Summary: A group of friends on vacation in Mexico goes to the Mesoamerican pyramids for sightseeing lead by their tour guide. Things however begin to take a deadly turn when their tour guide begins to exhibit strange behavior and starts showing feline features notably eyes, teeth, and claws realizing they've been lured into a trap.
xD So basically the deity of darkness, Tezcatlipoca, or how some seem to depict it. Brother to Quetzalcoatl, the god of life and the creator of the human race.

I still adore the fact I got the chance to go to Teotihuacan to see Quetzalcoatl's Temple. How much I wish it wasn't falling apart. So pretty.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out a time for that Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity presentation tomorrow: 10 PM Japan Time (9 AM Eastern Time)
But no English official statement is odd.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
xD So basically the deity of darkness, Tezcatlipoca, or how some seem to depict it. Brother to Quetzalcoatl, the god of life and the creator of the human race.

I still adore the fact I got the chance to go to Teotihuacan to see Quetzalcoatl's Temple. How much I wish it wasn't falling apart. So pretty.
And wanted of human sacrifices. For some reason, people tend to mistake Quetzalcoatl being the one that wants human sacrifices when in actual myths he actually detests them.

I also upon finding out Tezcatlipoca. He became one of my favorite mythological gods given his association with jaguars, one of my favorite animals following crocodiles and great whites. Also made him a headcanon titan of mine for the MonsterVerse. Love the idea of a jaguar kaiju.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

And wanted of human sacrifices. For some reason, people tend to mistake Quetzalcoatl being the one that wants human sacrifices when in actual myths he actually detests them.
xD Oh yeah, I know that he wasn't okay with human sacrifices. That's one of the many reasons why I like Quetzalcoatl a lot, plus I like snakes, and feathers. And the Quetzal is one of the cutest and most beautiful birds I have seen. He has also been put in festivities like the Day of the Dead in a painting made by Diego Rivera, where La Catrina is wearing it around her. I was thinking about that when I dressed as a Catrina myself, xD I wish I have had the ability to made the head and tail, I wore the feathers, but the costume was still a success, I would have won a costume contest even (because people told me there was another more modern Catrina, while I was more "classic" looking).

xD This animation shows it perfectly. Beautiful music too. Better than Coco's version.

I also upon finding out Tezcatlipoca. He became one of my favorite mythological gods given his association with jaguars, one of my favorite animals following crocodiles and great whites. Also made him a headcanon titan of mine for the MonsterVerse. Love the idea of a jaguar kaiju.
o3o Ooooh, awesome! :3 Sounds that you have indeed the whole idea down already!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
o3o Ooooh, awesome! :3 Sounds that you have indeed the whole idea down already!
Yep. One of my ideas to is like in the myth both titans Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcoatl have a history with one another similar to Godzilla with the MUTOS and King Ghidorah. Quetzalcoatl being a protector titan and Tezcatlipoca being a destroyer titan.

This has also given me another idea for a series I came up with about animals integrated into human society who are born with this very rare mutation causing sapience, human intellect, and human-like structure. So far I've thought of a crocodile, hammerhead shark, German shepherd, grizzly bear, wolf, and saber-toothed cat (He's apparently the oldest one being approximately 12,000+ years old due to a further effect of his mutation. His name is Hookfang). I just think might come up with a jaguar character named after the god itself.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Yep. One of my ideas to is like in the myth both titans Tezcatlipoca and Quetzalcoatl have a history with one another similar to Godzilla with the MUTOS and King Ghidorah. Quetzalcoatl being a protector titan and Tezcatlipoca being a destroyer titan.

This has also given me another idea for a series I came up with about animals integrated into human society who are born with this very rare mutation causing sapience and human-like structure. So far I've thought of a crocodile, hammerhead shark, wolf, and saber-toothed cat (He's apparently the oldest one being approximately 12,000+ years old due to a further effect of his mutation. His name is Hookfang). I just think might come up with a jaguar character named after the god itself.
:D Very interesting concept! And yeah, I kinda get what you mean with the comparison, it has been ages since I have seen anything Godzilla related, but it was part of my childhood along with dinosaurs and dragons. And yeah, it fits since they are dualities and antagonists to each other.

Since I like Sharks too, I am interesting on seeing how the Hammerhead would work. :D Good luck! I hope you get more ideas for this!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
:D Very interesting concept! And yeah, I kinda get what you mean with the comparison, it has been ages since I have seen anything Godzilla related, but it was part of my childhood along with dinosaurs and dragons. And yeah, it fits since they are dualities and antagonists to each other.

Since I like Sharks too, I am interesting on seeing how the Hammerhead would work. :D Good luck! I hope you get more ideas for this!
Thanks. Plus I was also thinking of going with a great white shark character but eventually decided on a hammerhead since I've been getting a fascination on them lately and figure they deserve to get a little more spotlight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Found out a time for that Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity presentation tomorrow: 10 PM Japan Time (9 AM Eastern Time)
But no English official statement is odd.
I can't wait to see what the game is gonna be like ngl. Will it be pretty much another Hyrule Warriors where it didn't really change anything major from the Warriors formula or given this unique opportunity will they really change up the tried and true Warriors gameplay?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I need to start using Twitch and catch his streams, also need to join the Booru as well
You're more than welcome, trust me! If you're shy, though, take your time. Getting online can be kind of scary. My heart was pounding when I was waiting for Jon to look at my first post, but now I feel just fine whenever I upload. Here's one I'm particularly proud of.

The villager in the dress is me, BTW, I'm super high-strung about Horny Jail.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You're more than welcome, trust me! If you're shy, though, take your time. Getting online can be kind of scary. My heart was pounding when I was waiting for Jon to look at my first post, but now I feel just fine whenever I upload. Here's one I'm particularly proud of.

The villager in the dress is me, BTW, I'm super high-strung about Horny Jail.
I think once I officially join in, I’ll introduce my work on there with a digital piece of Jon if he were a Toad NPC in my Paper Mario game ideas

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ey, that's just the kind of levity I'd recommend!
Speaking of Jon, I've joined the Booru. Assuming you've seen my posts, do you have any comments you'd like to make?
I actually watch a few of streams live including one of his RE5 streams with D. C. Douglas.
I SO WANT to join the Booru and community.
If Travis were to get into Smash Ultimate, could you draw and swap out his cat Jeane with Bagel?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I actually watch a few of streams live including one of his RE5 streams with D. C. Douglas.
I SO WANT to join the Booru and community.
If Travis were to get into Smash Ultimate, could you draw and swap out his cat Jeane with Bagel?
I can't promise anything, sorry. I've never played No More Heroes, so I'm not so sure how I'd go about it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

CON RIT

Episode Title: "Con Rit"
Subject Matter: Con Rit
Summary: Set during the Vietnam War, a war correspondent accompanying U.S. soldiers have more than their enemies to deal with as something lurks in the South China Sea, nothing unlike anything seen before as its all caught on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom