• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sure, why work on running the country when you can waste time making this ****.
Exactly.

The entire American government needs to be abolished. All they care about is money, and securing money for themselves.
Makes me grateful I’m still working and I’ve finally got my raise approved, but I still hope that gets approved for those who need it.
Thanks!# I hope things go well for everyone in here!
That's almost every politician to have ever existed
What about the people like trans, gay, and black activists that fought for our rights? I know they aren't politicians usually, but their efforts have paid off heavily.
Perhaps the same can be said about all countries
I'll just take the L. I need to be better at debating.
The problem is, the Soviet Union is gone now, and it's not coming back. It's all Putin. You kinda have to compare modern day America to modern day Russia, and yeah, I'd still prefer to live in America than Russia.

You speak out against Trump, you just have a bunch of raging people on Twitter/etc screaming out at you.

You speak out against Putin, to the gulags for you, commrade, or hell, assassination if you're a big enough threat.
Yes, Russia is ****. So is America.

One thing to note is that the pigs are breaking peoples' skulls just for protesting. America is not a democracy.

Capitalism is evil.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Exactly.

The entire American government needs to be abolished. All they care about is money, and securing money for themselves.

Thanks!# I hope things go well for everyone in here!

What about the people like trans, gay, and black activists that fought for our rights? I know they aren't politicians usually, but their efforts have paid off heavily.

I'll just take the L. I need to be better at debating.

Yes, Russia is ****. So is America.

One thing to note is that the pigs are breaking peoples' skulls just for protesting. America is not a democracy.

Capitalism is evil.
Well, your heart's in the right place, so I can't fault ya for that.
Man, I'm still not used to people "Reacting" to posts.

I'm like, half expecting some twitter or facebook **** every time I see it.
Throwback to when the Fine Bros. tried to copyright the word "React"

D

Deleted member

Honestly I kinda want to see Emoji reactions be a thing soon, so I can p̶̰̺̖̯̼͇͙͉͚̦̯̳̥̟̹͈̜̥̝̻͓̼͎̤̝̻̬̼̈́̈́̽̎͒̒̚͜ą̴̜̘͂́͑ş̵̡̛̳͖͇͉͕̮̤̰̬̰͖͍̤̠̜̈́͆́̐̐̆́̓̃̎̿̊͑̋̒̓͘͝ͅs̸̢̡̢̡̡̛̛̫͇͈͙͙͙̥̙͉̼͖̹̖̪̥̩̦̼͓̞̈́̍̈́́̈́̋̾͛̌̓͆́̅̔̈́̿̕̕͜͜ͅ ̸̡̧̢̞̘̞̭̻͇̺̼̝̬̝̹̳̬̪̥̞̯̐̽̈́͗́̊̈́̏̎͑̆̏̽̓͐͂̈́̓͑̋̔͛̄̚͝ţ̴̡̛̤͖̺̹̘̞̜̤̣͔̤̗̟͖̗̬̦̱͔̋͛̈̄̅̐̎̇̊̆͛̔̽̑̈́̽̔̒̒̇̓̈́͘͘̚̚͝͠ḩ̵̧̛̛͍͇͈̮̠͇͕̩̫̭̫̭̦͔͎̦͇̫̰̰̜̜̞̩̩͈̪̗̄̂̓̇̒̔̈́͑̓̈̔̾́̃͊̾͘̚͠ȇ̸̪̟̺͐̋̽̒̀̑ ̶͚̲͓̜̖̭̥̈͊̇̽͑́̀̈́͊͐̈́̿̊̐̌̓̐͊̑͛̕͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠c̷̼̤͈̤̣̖͖̯̯͖̘͚̞͍͚͓̘̰̞̄́̂̀̃͋̅̒͌̅̒̑̃̔̉͜ṹ̵͉̗͇̭͈͇̘͓̪̱̩̱̱̜̞̳̥͎͗̄̓̋͛̌̆̇̓̒͂͗͘͜͜͠ͅŗ̴̧̡̛̝͖̩͕̩̖̠̝̖̞̬̖̣̬̩͓̦̠̹̹̻̏̌͂̿͐̅̄̾̇́̒̋̆͗̕͜͜ͅs̶̡̡̢̮͕͇̯͍̺͗̀̒́͆͋̂̀̃͆̾̕͠͝͝͝͠ͅę̷̨̨̢̩̦̫̳̜̫̣̟̣̠̥͍͚̳̲͔̦̭͔͍͎̫̪̃͑͝ͅ ̸̨̝͔͉̥̠̘̬͓̗̩͈̎͗̆̽̾̓͜ǫ̴̢̡̢͈̙̪͕̯̖̤̤̣̤̩̜̯̱͚̭̆͆͑̓̽̆̄̑̈́̌͗͊͌̈͐̚̕ͅf̵̛̫͉̦̠̜̣̞̥͈̜̬̳͍̯̭̲̰̻̯͎͍̠̜͙̏̊̀̀̋̑͋͊́͊̎̌̎̀̈́̔̄̽́̽͂͘̕̕̚͝͝ ̶̡̲͖̭̖̗̗͎̤͖̭̪̟͈̂̇͑̎͊͗͛̿̒̌̑̏̇̈́̂̾̚̚͝ë̵̡̛͓̩͓͚̳͓͓͍͈̱͎̭̞͖͔͉̭̗̯͍̲̘͙̗̮̘̖́̏͗̓̆̈́̋̋͌̏́̕͜ͅṃ̷̨̢̨̠̱̺̪̩̙͎̪̲̫̯̩̤̩̹̱̳͎͇̱̆̅o̶̡̨̧̧̞̠̭͖̪̗͕͇͎͙̼̳̼̰̳̱̜̘͇̠̩̹̰̲̓̈́̓̒̓ͅj̷̳̱̺̼͓͚̝͙̗͛̑̚ī̶̡̛̯̟͚͖̰̜̥̜͈̥͈̯̹̖̐̄͌̿̾͊̑̈́̌͛̿̿̈́̌̄̐̋͋̒̎̈́̚͜͜͜s̶̛̛͚̼̓̒̽͂͋͑͊́̽̔͋̆̓̉̃̃̂̇͆͛͘̕͘͘ ̴̭͚̫̯͑̇͊͗̔̌͋̔̀͌͆̇̐̇̓͑̾̊̋͂̓̏̇̓̃̕̕͝͠͝ứ̸̢̧̗͎̳̘̹͍͙͚̘̥͖͙̲̣̐̋̽͌̔̆͊͆͐͛͒́̋̀͊̂́͐̀̏͐͘̕͜p̸̢̧̡̨̛͙̠̗̲̬̙̜̣̥̗̖̖̬͙͈͙̖̖̜̰͙͓͚͆̾̔͛̈̒̀̋͐͐̔́͆̒̆͑͌̽̑̄̏̔͌̚͘̕͝͠ͅơ̵̖̲̮̲̫͕͓̿͂̾̿͆͗̈͆͊͛̌̔͗̈́̈̋́̚̕̚͘͝͠͠͝n̶̢̲̩̥̘͎̹̩͍̝͔̹̻̺̺̰̞̣͙̎̉̏͆̋̎̐̈́̿̽̈́́̏͌͊́͐̈́͆͠͠͝͠ͅ ̵̞͋̅̈̈́̈́̏͐́̓̌̀͐̿͂͗̀͘̕͠͠͠y̸̡̛̙͖̺͇̳̹̬̓̍̆̾́͂̑̆͒̄͘ō̴̧̞̻̺͙̬̮̮͉͚̯̺͎̤̣͎͍̤̲͉̳̟̩͍̯̙̪͗̈́̔͑͐̈́͗͐̎̃̂͊͘͝ǘ̸̥̥͚̥̻̻̋̒́̇̓̈́͊̑̆͑̇̽́́͒̊̅̌͊͝ ̷̧̡̨̲̹̯̥̭̍͛́̓̓͒̓̚͠͝͝r̶̹̘̯͋̄̿́̃̇̃͛͗͋̇͋͘͠ơ̴̠͕̳͚̣̘̐̃̽̇̐͛̌͋̇̍͐̅̀̾̚͘t̶̢̥̭̣͖̻̘̘̗̓͗̂̂͆̏͌̐͋̒̿̅̉̔̍́͒̆͘͝͠t̷̢̡̡̧̺̬̥̘̗̩͉̲͎̬͓͈̯̦̤̱͙̮̖̉̑̐̂̈́̇̾̓̓͑͂̄̂̾͘͝e̷̤̰̝̘̮̗̩̙̳̝̟̗͖̗̱̟͚̣̚n̸̢̨̢̨͇̯͔̯̱̫̱̟͎̝̹̖͈̜̦̪͔̫͕̜͛̋̒̍͂̊͒̉̍̚ ̸̡͖̝̠̖̩̝̣̗͉͙̜̫̀̔̊̿͐̈́͘͝s̸̢̞̭͈̝̟̩̘̹͙̭̘̰̦̭͇̀̃̈̄̉̄͗͊̐͆́̋͐͜c̸̢̡̧̡̻̺̼͙̬̰͚̥̮͕͇͓͈̼̟̦̗͚͚̆̂̏́͗͐͘͜͝͠ͅͅu̸̙̔̊̀̍̑̊͛̕͜m̵͕̦̝͕͎̚͜

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob

I just want to say that I am not mad at you, and I thank you for debating me. I try my best, I really do.
Do you think politicians would really do that? Just apeear to be caring about people and use their position to grant themselves money and power in reality?
Is this a joke post? I am sorry, I suck at getting jokes.
Well, your heart's in the right place, so I can't fault ya for that.
❤
I'll actually quit the site if they add a dislike react.

You know people will be spamming that **** for no reason.
WarChamp told me that they will be positive reactions, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Drake Bell...please don't be like this...PLEASE DON'T BE A HORRIBLE PERSON

osby

Smash Obsessed
Is this a joke post? I am sorry, I suck at getting jokes.
Yep, I was being sarcastic.

The problem with modern democracies is that they are built on an inaccurate interpretation of John Locke's ideas, meaning politicians, for the most of the time, only appear to be representing the people and are free to pursue their own interests.

D

Deleted member

Only posts I want to dislike are the ones that try to open a cuts talk in the newcomer thread.
I once got such a bad cut, that it is still on my leg today. That is what we call a scar.

Haha, dislike this.

D

Deleted member

You're definitely Shiny alright.

Good to see you haven't changed lol.
It is good I am not significantly worse, but I am afraid I am stuck in a constant loop that is annoying everyone and preventing me from progressing, and I don't know how to get out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh god i ****ing hate the new emote selection why is it like this what have they done this site is ruined now

how can i use my sarcastic elekid now
or my sarcastic magby
or my sarcastic pinsir
or my sarcastic heracross
or my sarcastic sunkern
or my sarcastic tentacool
or my sarcastic sne-

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm filled with frustration and disappointment tonight.

If the dryer didn't fix up my laundry right I'm gonna have a cow. I need to get to bed soon

Shroob

Sup?
oh god i ****ing hate the new emote selection why is it like this what have they done this site is ruined now

how can i use my sarcastic elekid now
or my sarcastic magby
or my sarcastic pinsir
or my sarcastic heracross
or my sarcastic sunkern
or my sarcastic tentacool
or my sarcastic sne-
To be fair, if you use them a ton, they get added to a "Used recently" part at the very top, allowing you quick access.

Just post 'em all in rapid succession and they'll be easily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom