• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I agree. I was a moveon organizer who organized peaceful protests. I fully support protesters and think it's a necessary part of democracy. But I do not condone looting or destruction of property.

Furthermore, it's just not the best time to be in large groups during a pandemic. I'm afraid this will trigger a second wave (which was inevitable anyway). Stay safe and vote.
If there's anything I've learned from working as an "essential worker" (and I use this term loosely as what I do is hardly essential) - it's that people have more than stopped caring about corona. They're too fixated on getting life back to normalcy that they'd rather pretend it doesn't exist than protect themselves. And it's not just the Karens of the world anymore - children, adults, and the elderly - I've seen them all doing this.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
There’s been a riot near the city in my state. The country is definitely in an obstruct state right now.
I'm just hoping it doesn't get worse. Still these chain of events have seemed to hit the US unexpected and at its weak spots.

Very few people win from the US dealing with all this. The man in the Kremlin and the man in the Great Hall of the People for one. Not getting more political.

And these riots are worse than what we have had in the past number of years. Funny thing is our main police cars are anti riot trucks.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If there's anything I've learned from working as an "essential worker" (and I use this term loosely as what I do is hardly essential) - it's that people have more than stopped caring about corona. They're too fixated on getting life back to normalcy that they'd rather pretend it doesn't exist than protect themselves. And it's not just the Karens of the world anymore - children, adults, and the elderly - I've seen them all doing this.
I think it's because at this point most people are thinking that the virus is just a TINY bit overblown.

Heck some places didn't even have proper quarantines in place and they got through it just fine.

All things considered it the places that got hit the hardest were urban centers

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I think it's because at this point most people are thinking that the virus is just a TINY bit overblown.

Heck some places didn't even have proper quarantines in place and they got through it just fine.

All things considered it the places that got hit the hardest were urban centers
I live in a city with at least 200 confirmed cases

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well.

I'm glad I time skipped, because a **** TON of things popped up that I need to get done.

A bunch of DIY prints are available at the nook miles store, so now I need to farm those miles up. I just constructed a campsite so I guess that's a thing. Isabelle is here, so I must praise her every day...

This game is great.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
What do you think we see first? Pokémon DLC or Smash DLC?

I’m personally betting smash because the character has probably been worked on for awhile so they will likely be in a good presentable state.
I have little doubt the ARMS character was planned for E3, and that would've been the week of the eighth. That's probably around when we'll see ARMS.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Question about the current Pokémon anime since I don't watch the series: I know it's not about Ash traveling through the Galar league but what exactly is his planning on where he goes?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR IsmaR Good Game dude, I’m gonna shut down the arena, I’m done.
It was a lot of fun !
Glad you enjoyed! I’m feeling a little better right now.
GGs, had a blast those last few.

I haven't played in a while, I'm hoping to be less of a stranger once the new update come soon™June. :213:

-

Things are very difficult right now for a lot impacted by everything going on right now, but I do sincerely hope everyone does what they can to stay safe/healthy right now. Every little decision goes a long way.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, Satorl Marsh at night is so much more beautiful now and the remastered music track for it might even a bit better than the original.

I'm immensely enjoying my time with XC:DE so far.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
thats very informitive but im trying to have a good day here

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
It's kind of a stupid, silly thing... but after all these years, the inner child of me still wants to get something from an ice-cream truck. There's one that comes to our neighborhood from time to time... and I never got to do it as a kid. Is that sad? :(
I wouldn't say that's sad, if you never got that experience. I don't think I've ever got anything from an ice cream truck either.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I reversed time in game which lead to a very interesting development.

It didn't progress to a new day, which was expected, but the visiting animals were different. Blathers' sister and Mabel were there instead of the sloth dude.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop for now cause I'm tired and have to do irl **** tomorrow. Have a good night folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom