• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, and shoutout to those Youtubers that spoil major plot points in their thumbnails/titles.

Got spoiled on something HUGE that happened in MHA manga, and I'm not too happy about that. Especially since I was watching something unrelated.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Oh, and shoutout to those Youtubers that spoil major plot points in their thumbnails/titles.

Got spoiled on something HUGE that happened in MHA manga, and I'm not too happy about that. Especially since I was watching something unrelated.
F. Sorry that happened to you. But now I’ve got to stay off of YouTube.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
The MHA finale was pretty wild. Endeavor is a pretty crazy character
Oh? Today's episode was the last? Damn, I was one week off from just watching the whole season. Season 4 might be my favorite so far.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Welcome to YouTube dude; where clickbait and spoilers means you're a **** or full of attention seeking ****.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I think my favorite things about Royal so far are the gun buffs (having it replenish after every battle makes it so much more fun to use) and being able to do an activity after exploring the Metaverse.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
These scammers are coming out in full force ever since quarantine started. It used to be once a month, but now, every single day, I get like a text that claims that I totally won something huge (that's totally real), with a link that's totally not malware.

Even then, they don't even get my name right because they keep reffering me as the previous owner of my phone number.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So Ash is getting Riolu from that egg. The episode title about the egg mentions Aura in it which is a obvious tell. Which means Ash is getting Lucario at some point.

Grooky seems to be filling one of them, and who knows on the other. There’s some speculation based on merch that greninja comes back though.

Which Ash is going to have a stacked team if that’s his lineup.
I think it is highly likely that Ash will get a Riolu in according to the title of the episode and I could see Ash possible getting Grookey down the line.

I read the posts on the top of the screen. What happened with Verge? Why is there suddenly character/factional aggression again?
Did something happen because I haven't paid much attention to Verge as its been a very long while since I last went on the GameFAQs boards which I tend to avoid.

Welcome to YouTube dude; where clickbait and spoilers means you're a **** or full of attention seeking ****.
Pretty much agree with this. I have seen a number of poor Youtubers whose intent is to not only spoil things, but to spread misinformation around for clickbait purposes and like you said seeking attention to garner up views for their channel.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Apparently I'm now "best buds" with Rodeo after 1 conversation. I don't even know how you unlock this criteria, but free miles are free miles.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Once again I ask what happened to Physics in this scene:

No matter how many times I see it, I always get confused.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sounds cool. I do ask to not spoil the rest of the season if you continue on (or use spoiler tags), as I am a dub watcher (yes, we exist), and the dub has been delayed until... nobody knows.
I wasn’t saying anything more then that. Was just saying it was pretty neat.

Last I turned the dub on was when Adult swim was airing the Overhaul fight. Don’t know where It’s at now, but last few episodes have been pretty fun, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. Sucks it’s delayed but unfortunately that’s everything atm.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wasn’t saying anything more then that. Was just saying it was pretty neat.

Last I turned the dub on was when Adult swim was airing the Overhaul fight. Don’t know where It’s at now, but last few episodes have been pretty fun, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. Sucks it’s delayed but unfortunately that’s everything atm.
It stopped right before the Deku vs. Gentle Criminal fight. Frustrating, but I get why.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently I'm now "best buds" with Rodeo after 1 conversation. I don't even know how you unlock this criteria, but free miles are free miles.
I didn’t even know that was a thing and now I’m wondering why I don’t have it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Best DLC Mii Outfits? Want to get one but not sure who.
Yu Narukami
Rocket grunt
Nakoruru
Sans
Cuphead
These are the best

...I can't believe I just described an actual product you can buy lol

I think my favorite things about Royal so far are the gun buffs (having it replenish after every battle makes it so much more fun to use) and being able to do an activity after exploring the Metaverse.
The gun thing alone makes me want to play it.

Here's to hoping for a Switch version.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn’t even know that was a thing and now I’m wondering why I don’t have it.
Beats me. I just unlocked it with Flip after getting rid of some fleas.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Even if a Switch port of Royal does happen at some point, it would probably take forever for it to make the jump to the west since Atlus apparently isn't aware that people wanted Scramble to be localized.

It would be such a missed opportunity if they didn't, though.
Just want to point out that the western release was already leaked through a trademark. Logo and everything.

So it sounds like they were planning it even without a survey. It's just gonna take at least 6 months like Q2 did.
Thought with current times it'll take longer obviously lol

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
my experience in kamoshida's palace today

1586039080187.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh ****, no way.

Sharks and fish with fins will consistently spawn in one spot, or at least one side of the ocean. For me, it's the right side, and it's usually always in a specific spot (if it isn't already taken).

Looks like I'm learning epic Animal Crossing techs on my own.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just came back after a few hours of playing from some War of the Monsters and Smash Ultimate. Then decided to also try out Nioh and Nier: Automata.

Nioh though fun is pretty difficult I kept dying multiple times. Nier: Automata, I found way more enjoyable but decided to stop when I died. Let me get this straight? You have to play through the whole game without dying otherwise you have to start from the beginning of the game again? What?

The Ending I got was W.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Tbh, none of the 1st party you listed are big (as in, should be a priority over recent or older characters) which is what I was saying by claiming that Brawl and Smash 4 took all the big names. And this is coming from someone who wants Paper Mario and Isaac.

The only ones I can make an exceptions for is Waluigi, Isaac, and Dee (but even Dee is a bit tricky).
I don't think there's a huge difference between any of the first parties I listed and :ultrosalina:. If she can get in, so can they.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nier: Automata, I found way more enjoyable but decided to stop when I died. Let me get this straight? You have to play through the whole game without dying otherwise you have to start from the beginning of the game again? What?
it takes about fifteen minutes to find the first save point

you don't need to beat the game without dying

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After a week I finally beat Purity Forest in Mystery dungeon(Celebi’s dungeon).

Damn it was a lot harder then I remember. I died and was rescued by a few different people so thanks to them. I ultimately gave up though and went in with Heracross instead.

Which was a beast for the dungeon. All it’s attacks hitting multiple times was great. The luckiest thing going for me though was finding a friend bow floor 3. I always had max allies and kept getting stronger ones too. With skills like small stomach and the either like skills. Making that part easy.

Saved guiding wands and pure seeds I found along the way till the last 10 floors

Floor 94 was scary as hell. The stairs room was a monster house and while I escaped all my teammates fought valiantly but died as well. Their service won’t be forgotten. Last few floors I got to the stairs pretty quickly.

Was a really though dungeon that requires a lot of thinking and preservation. It was a lot of fun still though

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway top royal change is in fact the translation

god damn some of those OG p5 lines were stiff but they've finally cleaned them up

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't think there's a huge difference between any of the first parties I listed and :ultrosalina:. If she can get in, so can they.
I think the big issue is that a lot of 1st party Ninty characters missed the mark due to timing. The Pokemon characters did, the FE characters did, the Zelda Characters did, Galatica Knight... isn't really that major of a Kirby character, etc. Like, I wouldn't compare Rosalina to them, as she became a mainstay in the Mario franchise, as opposed to the other characters who were casted aside for newer characters (which is especially the case for FE, Zelda, and Pokemon). Especially for Smash, were recency is a major factor in determining a character.

I do agree that we can get a bit more, but aside from like very few, we're really not missing out on much from that era, since most of the big picks from the 2000s are in Smash.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I tried making a drawing of my friend and I's animal crossing characters. I spent two days on it so I hope he likes it lol.

What do you guys think tho?
Animalcrossingthingy (4).png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just want to point out that the western release was already leaked through a trademark. Logo and everything.

So it sounds like they were planning it even without a survey. It's just gonna take at least 6 months like Q2 did.
Thought with current times it'll take longer obviously lol
I am really excited for Scramble. P5 is one of those games like FFVII, where I love the story/world/characters but can’t stand the gameplay. Scramble is like the FFVII remake in that way, and I can’t wait to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom