• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Though I will be at work when this Pokémon Direct happens, I don't think I'm going to worry about losing the surprises if I get spoiled before I get home.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of Directs, I have two questions: Have two Directs happened on the same month before, and is Nintendo willing to do that nowadays?

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Directs, I have two questions: Have two Directs happened on the same month before, and is Nintendo willing to do that nowadays?
1) Yes
2) it happened last year, same month, if memory serves me correct, so why not again?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Which is honestly kind of weird. Like, the other two Nintendo big winners (Mario and Zelda) got new stages, and Sun and Moon were around way longer then Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. You'd think it would have gotten it's own stage.

Wonder what it would have been?
Not sure, but if there was any area in the game where you’d be able to get a view of the entire region I think somewhere like that would’ve been cool. First place I probably would've guessed is the Aether Foundation.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A kalos expansion gets announced featuring a new story updated dex and more with actual effort put in but its paid.

Would you buy it?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A kalos expansion gets announced featuring a new story updated dex and more with actual effort put in but its paid.

Would you buy it?
Do you get access to all of Kalos? Like, the entire region fro X and Y? And all it's Pokemon? If so, then yes.

Also, there's a lot of effort in Sword and Shield. It's not a game that feels lazily put together, it's a game that feels like development was super rushed.

D

Deleted member

Should have been obvious

image.jpg

D

Deleted member

Always been meaning to pick up Komi-san, never got around actually doing it though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you get access to all of Kalos? Like, the entire region fro X and Y? And all it's Pokemon? If so, then yes.

Also, there's a lot of effort in Sword and Shield. It's not a game that feels lazily put together, it's a game that feels like development was super rushed.
Yes all the areas in kalos like the power plant underground luminous city and more are full exploitable and scaled to the size of cities in sword and shield and each route is huge like what sword and shields should have been. With the return of Az, eterna floette and more in a story tying into galar lore. Maybe even kalosian forms.

And by low effort I meant XY because so much of they felt like they didn’t care

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Remember that that Pokemon Sword and Shield released less then two months ago. It's waaay too early for them to be revealing new main series games, imo. I don't expect Sinnoh Remakes in the slightest.

Pokemon Home news sounds super likely.

I'm skeptical of the idea of there being DLC, but I'm not ruling out the possibility. GF has been reluctant to jump on the DLC bandwagon in the past but there's no reason why they couldn't change their minds. In the case of DLC though, I expect it to be new areas where you go to find and catch a mythical pokemon, or maybe a legendary from a previous gen.

I don't expect big national dex expansions. I really hope we see it but I feel like that's something they would have announced a lot sooner in an attempt to quell the backlash.

Pokemon Masters has a chance to make an appearance. I don't know much about that game but it's still frequently updating so hey, we might get an update on it.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
After hearing about Smash fans being salty over a Pokemon direct, you know what they say? "be careful what you wish for".
It's sad that Smash fans want one thing and it's always Smash.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remember that that Pokemon Sword and Shield released less then two months ago. It's waaay too early for them to be revealing new main series games, imo. I don't expect Sinnoh Remakes in the slightest.

Pokemon Home news sounds super likely.

I'm skeptical of the idea of there being DLC, but I'm not ruling out the possibility. GF has been reluctant to jump on the DLC bandwagon in the past but there's no reason why they couldn't change their minds. In the case of DLC though, I expect it to be new areas where you go to find and catch a mythical pokemon, or maybe a legendary from a previous gen.

I don't expect big national dex expansions. I really hope we see it but I feel like that's something they would have announced a lot sooner in an attempt to quell the backlash.

Pokemon Masters has a chance to make an appearance. I don't know much about that game but it's still frequently updating so hey, we might get an update on it.
There's also Detective Pikachu for Switch.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This is so weird.

I know they said that you'd be able to do things with your Pokemon in it, but is Pokemon Home really going to have that much to talk about?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is so weird.

I know they said that you'd be able to do things with your Pokemon in it, but is Pokemon Home really going to have that much to talk about?
Pokemon Gun, let's gooooooooo!

:yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom