• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Little update, gonna test a thing really quick, and see how it goes. Probably will limit myself as much as possible, don’t want a repeat of the Anime Gif apocalypse, as I like to call it.
Anyway, what do you think of this?
hmmmmm....thinking of skit ideas with such limited resources to use is honestly pretty hard. Eh, shouldn't go too overboard. see ya tommorow!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That’s my plan for the Fantastic Four in the MCU.

Basically, summarize their origins quickly on a TV interview for charity. Kinda in the way the 90s animated series did it.
Maybe. I will say though if there’s one movie I wouldn’t mind being an origin story, it’d be Doctor Doom, maybe some of the F4’s origins could be peppered into it as well.

D

Deleted member

Maybe. I will say though if there’s one movie I wouldn’t mind being an origin story, it’d be Doctor Doom, maybe some of the F4’s origins could be peppered into it as well.
That is also true.

Dr.Doom’s origins need to be done justice on the big screen. And an adaptation of Books Of Doom would work really well.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m so tired I’m not as incredibly funny and charming as I am normally. So instead of my usual hilarious, knee-slapping non-sequiters, take this.

6A94FA80-BB19-4886-AE5C-AE53510C8507.png

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You ever do something and then realizing your mistake, immediately exclaim after "**** I'M STUPID"?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I imagine a edit to A New Hope where the whole "Han Shot First" scene plays out before Luke and Obi Wan enter the Catana. Except neither Han nor Greedo shoot because Greedo gets run over by the speeder crashing through the wall!
Put that in the next version Lucasfilm!

It's a very slow day no?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That is also true.

Dr.Doom’s origins need to be done justice on the big screen. And an adaptation of Books Of Doom would work really well.
Oh definitely, I’ve also been trying to think of some potential casting choices for Doom, my ideal actor would be someone who
-looks powerful and intelligent enough master magic and science as well as take on the entire Fantastic 4
-has a commanding presence, someone you can believe could run a country
-is charismatic enough to spout a few quips and boasts yet still feel intimidating

So far, the only idea I have is Jason Isaacs, anyone you had on mind?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Trying to be done with the semester and my science teacher gives me a 97 question final. And 90 minutes to do it. :mybodyisreggie:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guess who's writing a paper about Activision Blizzard and the way they squeeze money from their players like blood from a stone?
Guess who's also doing that but in video format because my professor slapped a "new media platform format" on top of it

S11.png

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
So...first psychologist meeting was today...

Man....so far the only way for me to start living a decent adult life is to be everything except who I currently am. Someone who's currently stuck in a box filled with barbed wire and the only way for me to get out is to go through the barbed wire. Currently, I'm so afraid of the pain that I just stay in the box...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we all ever get together in one place IRL as some sort of "Smashboards Palooza", then be certain that you will find me at the grill frying up Krabby Patty's to order. Because man these things are good, and I might be addicted.

Seriously, it's just old bay and ground beef, WHY IS IT SO GOOD!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I have to write a paper AND make a podcast because my professor is dumb and think's she's fostering student creativity.
I submitted my paper last month, this video essay is my final project.

I see you’re a fan of GradeAUnderA
Actually my copy is Sam O'Nella. I've never watched GradeA videos. If you saw the other slides, it'd be easier to correlate.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm addicted to unbelievably risky power dunk spikes (yeaahhhhhh)
In a brief moment of fundamentals, I went to the tournament organizers and told them "under all circumstances, DQ me if I down B"
I was back there half an hour later, wearing a blonde wig, and I said "hello gentleman, I am Rayxel, a player who has never competed before. Give me 10,000 gimps please."

Also Z25 Z25 GGs, I had a lot of fun. I know I went overboard with the spikes, sorry about that lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm addicted to unbelievably risky power dunk spikes (yeaahhhhhh)
In a brief moment of fundamentals, I went to the tournament organizers and told them "under all circumstances, DQ me if I down B"
I was back there half an hour later, wearing a blonde wig, and I said "hello gentleman, I am Rayxel, a player who has never competed before. Give me 10,000 gimps please."

Also Z25 Z25 GGs, I had a lot of fun. I know I went overboard with the spikes, sorry about that lol
Same to you. Your terry is really good. The platforms were too much lol.

my controller never drops me through them quick enough. Still was fun, I haven’t played smash in a few weeks but it was nice to jump in again. My plant definitely is lacking from lack of playing recently lol.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I can't believe i'm gonna be an adult tomorrow. I'm not ready to be get a job and pay taxes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That’s my plan for the Fantastic Four in the MCU.

Basically, summarize their origins quickly on a TV interview for charity. Kinda in the way the 90s animated series did it.
Idk. Not really a fan of that. I prefer a story to start at the beginning.

That said. As I understand it, the FF don’t go straight from their origin to their first outing as heroes. So their “origin” can still be done that way, but the film can also still be their public debut as heroes.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
And I thought Mario designs were inconsistent before...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Idk. Not really a fan of that. I prefer a story to start at the beginning.

That said. As I understand it, the FF don’t go straight from their origin to their first outing as heroes. So their “origin” can still be done that way, but the film can also still be their public debut as heroes.
I just don’t want a repeat of the last two attempts at the F4 with them taking too much time too much time on their origins and just meandering around with their powers but add in more action and working as a team to stop evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom