• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I’ve been watching some classic Spongebob episodes lately and I think it’s fair to say a good chunk of us have watched the show considering how often it gets referenced. I wanted to ask you guys what episodes are your favorites?

(Band Geeks is off the table for obvious reasons)
It's been a while since I've last seen the show, but Krusty Krab Training Video always stood out to me because of its different format and how many great jokes they managed to pack into it thanks to that.

...But yeah, Band Geeks.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I’ve been watching some classic Spongebob episodes lately and I think it’s fair to say a good chunk of us have watched the show considering how often it gets referenced. I wanted to ask you guys what episodes are your favorites?

The Camping Episode was a classic.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

I can't really say that I have my own favorites, as I've enjoyed the majority of episodes over the years.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It would probably be one of two:

WarGreymon using Gaia Force:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1dbGXAUaMo

or Gabumon appearing and both evolving into Omegamon (Omnimon) and attacking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsOty2eG4Xs
Gai Force would be interesting, especially if it left you in the WarGreymon form after you use it. But I lean more towards Omnimon just for the sake of it being a powerful move separate from any of the other forms used as part of the character.

Just out of curiosity, would it be possibly to cut out MetalGreymon and go straight from Greymon to WarGreymon? Just to keep it simple and reduce the workload a bit?

Graizen

Smash Champion
Gai Force would be interesting, especially if it left you in the WarGreymon form after you use it. But I lean more towards Omnimon just for the sake of it being a powerful move separate from any of the other forms used as part of the character.

Just out of curiosity, would it be possibly to cut out MetalGreymon and go straight from Greymon to WarGreymon? Just to keep it simple and reduce the workload a bit?
Yes it is.

In Digimon Rumble Arena 2 MetalGreymon is not a evolution, just Greymon and WarGreymon.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Good day gentleman, I tip my hat off to all of you.
IMG_20191011_190422.jpg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My brother was in a fender-bender. Thank goodness he's ok; I'm kinda tense right now. I heard about it a few minutes ago and apparently his roommate either wasn't paying attention while driving or the guy in front of him just was being dumb. Either way, no injuries from what I've heard but still nerve-wracking.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

Cut out MetalGreymon?

5053601.jpg

Just the idea makes me sick!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
My brother was in a fender-bender. Thank goodness he's ok; I'm kinda tense right now. I heard about it a few minutes ago and apparently his roommate either wasn't paying attention while driving or the guy in front of him just was being dumb. Either way, no injuries from what I've heard but still nerve-wracking.
Having been in a car crash twice before, I can tell you that there's nothing scarier. Glad your brother was unscathed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yes it is.

In Digimon Rumble Arena 2 MetalGreymon is not a evolution, just Greymon and WarGreymon.
Ok. If I were designing a Smash game, then that’s what I would do.

The balancing of the evolution meter would be astronomically difficult. Just in terms of how it fills up even. Dealing damage fills it and taking it decreases it. I guess half full let’s you go Greymon, full full gets you WarGreymon. And if you take enough damage to set your meter below certain threshholds you revert to a previous form. And if you go below 0 you become Koromon for a few seconds and he only has like, one or two special moves.

Cut out MetalGreymon?

View attachment 241705

He just feels.... redundant.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Car accidents of any sort are scary to think about. I was in one last November due to icy roads, and though nobody was injured it had left me shaken up, was very hesitant to drive after for a week or two. Glad your brother is okay.
qhat should I put ouside this orphanage I built
Parents.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

The balancing of the evolution meter would be astronomically difficult. Just in terms of how it fills up even. Dealing damage fills it and taking it decreases it. I guess half full let’s you go Greymon, full full gets you WarGreymon. And if you take enough damage to set your meter below certain threshholds you revert to a previous form. And if you go below 0 you become Koromon for a few seconds and he only has like, one or two special moves.

Redundant?
I+mean+so+did+metal+greymon+_b0bde88875fa0396bc64e61e9b3c9832.jpg

No one else in the Smash cast is basically a dinosaur fembot!

Graizen

Smash Champion

Good ideas!

Cut out MetalGreymon?

View attachment 241705

Knowing Sakurai we know that he is a perfectionist with the characters, I don't think he would leave MetalGreymon out.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Good ideas!

Knowing Sakurai we know that he is a perfectionist with the characters, I don't think he would leave MetalGreymon out.
As much as I like Omnimon, I think it might be best to have Agumon > Greymon > MetalGreymon and then WarGreymon as the Final Smash, if 4 forms (5 with the potential Koromon) is too many that is. Those 4 forms are just too iconic to me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As much as I like Omnimon, I think it might be best to have Agumon > Greymon > MetalGreymon and then WarGreymon as the Final Smash, if 4 forms (5 with the potential Koromon) is too many that is. Those 4 forms are just too iconic to me.
That makes sense too. Although I feel like not having a playable WarGreymon would be a big missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom