• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Since it was brought up, might as well share some ideas I had for this:
My idea had 8 worlds from existing games but each world would have four levels, the first three would have both Classic and Modern Mario versions and the last would be one Mario (Classic for first three, Modern for the other five),

NES-SNES
SMB: Mushroom Plains (World 1)
SMB3: Desert Hill
SMW: Yoshi’s Island
Secret World-Subcon (SMB2)

N64-GCN
SM64: Cool Cool Mountain/Snowman’s Land
SMS: Isle Delfino (Delfino Plaza, Ricco Harbor and
Secret World-Luigi’s Mansion

Wii-Wii U
SMG: Battlerock Galaxy
SMG2: Fluffy Bluff Galaxy/Cloudy Court Galaxy
SM3DW: World Bowser
Secret World-3D Land (Castle, Beach and Snow levels)
I can go into more details if you guys want.
I actually imagine the classic sidescrollers would have "best of" worlds with memorable levels throughout each of the games, rather than just a world ripped right from the game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Since it was brought up, might as well share some ideas I had for this:
My idea had 8 worlds from existing games but each world would have four levels, the first three would have both Classic and Modern Mario versions and the last would be one Mario (Classic for first three, Modern for the other five),

NES-SNES
SMB: Mushroom Plains (World 1)
SMB3: Desert Hill
SMW: Yoshi’s Island
Secret World-Subcon (SMB2)

N64-GCN
SM64: Cool Cool Mountain/Snowman’s Land
SMS: Isle Delfino (Delfino Plaza, Ricco Harbor and
Secret World-Luigi’s Mansion

Wii-Wii U
SMG: Battlerock Galaxy
SMG2: Fluffy Bluff Galaxy/Cloudy Court Galaxy
SM3DW: World Bowser
Secret World-3D Land (Castle, Beach and Snow levels)
I can go into more details if you guys want.
Good.

Now add New Donk City!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Everyone who thinks I’m gonna give up childish crap like Pokémon when I turn 18 is gonna be really disappointed lemme tell you.
I'm 23 and still like Sonic (not nearly as much as I used to, but still), so good on ya. There's always room for a little kid in you.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Everyone who thinks I’m gonna give up childish crap like Pokémon when I turn 18 is gonna be really disappointed lemme tell you.
***** please, I'm 21 and am still conversating with you lot on a forum made for fans of a cartoony, platform, party, fighting video game.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I actually imagine the classic sidescrollers would have "best of" worlds with memorable levels throughout each of the games, rather than just a world ripped right from the game.
I feel like I’d need to do that with every world if that were the case, I wouldn’t be opposed to adding in references to other levels within the ones I picked by I wanted to keep it somewhat streamlined.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It is going good, young grasshopper. How has everyone been? You guys would be cool with Crash Bandicoot being DLC, right?
If it were any other point in time, yeah, I'd be cool with him. Crash would be hype.

But tbh, after the whole Activision Blizzard debacle that went down, I'd be lying if I said I'd have no problems with his inclusion

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
If it were any other point in time, yeah, I'd be cool with him. Crash would be hype.

But tbh, after the whole Activision Blizzard debacle that went down, I'd be lying if I said I'd be a bit mixed on his inclusion
I mean if it makes you feel better its not so much activision blizzard as it is the tencent overlords that pull the strings everywhere

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

But tbh, after the whole Activision Blizzard debacle that went down, I'd be lying if I said I'd have no problems with his inclusion
I've got to agree here. Unless something changes, as much as I'd like to see Spyro, I don't want anything Activision/Blizzard touching Smash.

I'm also not going to be playing Overwatch for the time being.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You guys would be cool with Crash Bandicoot being DLC, right?
I mean he’s not my first choice nor do I think he’s extremely likely but I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing him in regardless. Provided everyone can accept that it would basically be a death sentence for a future PSASBR sequel.

D

Deleted member

Take it from me. Age means jack ****. It's all about experience.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I mean if it makes you feel better its not so much activision blizzard as it is the tencent overlords that pull the strings everywhere
It's not just that

Activison on it's own is still a pretty scummy company

They're like only number 2 to Electronic Arts

And another thing or two just recently came out about em, but this really ain't the place to discuss those

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Does anyone else have this inexplicable yet profound feeling of sadness as night falls this time of year? It's a sensation I've felt since I was really young but it seems like the cool in the air always tugs at my heartstrings even when theres nothing to feel sorrowful about.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Does anyone else have this inexplicable yet profound feeling of sadness as night falls this time of year? It's a sensation I've felt since I was really young but it seems like the cool in the air always tugs at my heartstrings even when theres nothing to feel sorrowful about.
It's ****ing cold here.

The day turning to night sooner has the psychological effect on people.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don’t get sad on fall/winter nights.

if anything, I think my world gets a little more magical on fall/winter nights.

sorry to hear you feel sad though.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
fall and winter are trash

spring and summer are way better, june is the best month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom