• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bruh, I don’t even get why people are excited about the Sans costume.

Like, sure we have a Chrom, Fox, Samus, Link, and Falcon Costume. But why bother with the costume when you can just play the character? You can already play as Chrom, Fox, Link, Samus, Falcon, and Ness.

Whining fools begone.
God ****ing damn it.

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm probably the only person in this thread that knows Megalovania more for Homestuck than Undertale.

D

Deleted member

"we'll make jiggies from their ashes, take them into the next world with us... a shining guh-huh to our poor souls in arms, even in death. we are the bear and bird."
Banjo Kazooie Bought Out By Microsoft c. 2019

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
I legit cannot thank Sakurai enough for introducing me to one of my favorite games ever thanks to Joker's inclusion. Lord knows what i would've done with my life gaming wise had it not been for that faithful night in December an year ago

Oh and my beautiful wife as well ;)

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I just hope Namco doesn't get shafted when the DLC is all known. I mean only around 1 character, 6 songs, 8 spirits and no stages(what's this Pac-Land you're talking about, 3rd parties never get terrible stages).

D

Deleted member

I legit cannot thank Sakurai enough for introducing me to one of my favorite games ever thanks to Joker's inclusion. Lord knows what i would've done with my life gaming wise had it not been for that faithful night in December an year ago

Oh and my beautiful wife as well ;)
TFW Sakurai introduces you to addiction in the form of Fire Emblem Awakening. I can't stop.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I just hope Namco doesn't get shafted when the DLC is all known. I mean only around 1 character, 6 songs, 8 spirits and no stages(what's this Pac-Land you're talking about, 3rd parties never get terrible stages).
I seriously can't beleive Pac-Land exists. What the hell went through their minds?

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'm the first but I made an extended version of the easter egg main theme we can hear in HomeRun when you fast foward during a long enough sandbag's space flight.
It feels so nostalgic and beautiful :)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
no-one:
absolutely nobody:
not a soul i promise:
the final part of the megalovania remix:

1567714975663.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Aurane Aurane , I know you made the same kind of joke earlier, but do you mind if I post this quickly?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey Aurane Aurane , I know you made the same kind of joke earlier, but do you mind if I post this quickly?
Further evidence that FoP was at it's best in it's early days.

The proof lies within the fact that, much like Spongebob, the best memes or memeable moments usually come from the earlier seasons.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
If Phoenix Wright, Travis Touchdown, and 2B get in, I'll have my most-wanted from every era of Smash.

Wild.

Well, not counting Marina Liteyears, my Smash 64 most-wanted, but some dreams are simply that.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Training tip:
Banjo can Perfect Shield his own egg bombs. Use the attack, roll backward, and catch it. Then, practice your timing as it's about to explode.

This is better than other training methods I've tried because, since you're carrying it yourself, you can practice while moving or jumping.

Attachments

StormC

Smash Hero
I forget, do we have a time period for when SNES games go online? Very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom