• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's kind of a stupid, silly thing... but after all these years, the inner child of me still wants to get something from an ice-cream truck. There's one that comes to our neighborhood from time to time... and I never got to do it as a kid. Is that sad? :(
Ah man. That's not sad.
Where I am we have one that visits all the time. Nice guy.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wanna see Ridley's Friendship Finisher. :ultridley:
alley.png

"I gotta say, that Mortal Kombat or whatever the Hell that tournament is called was something right up my alley, Silly One!
Ah, It made me remember the good old days when the smell of blood was something I woke up to every morning! Probably because I ate while sleepwalking! Weirdly enough, when I was told to "Finish him" and I did with almost everything I had...the guy didn't stand back up again...like...ever again! Maybe that's why I got kicked out right after...It was still rather fun, right? I mean, you only got to watch through my eyes, but still!"

"..."

"Silly One?"

"..."

"...Oops."

XD I don't know. I was bored.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Question about the current Pokémon anime since I don't watch the series: I know it's not about Ash traveling through the Galar league but what exactly is his planning on where he goes?
The new professor tells him and Go about different things in each episode which is how they choose where to go.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I miss the birthday part of May, as the rest of the month ended up sucking after the 15th...oh well (we can only hope to gain some common sense in these ****ers)

but on lighter notes...that season 4 finale of Rick and Morty was so awesome and kinda depressing
now we have 2 Beths and we dont even know which one is the real one...and they don't care. Morty and Summer continue to have an awesome sibling relationship (even taking shots at...those other relationships), Jerry ended up saving the day from Phoeni Person (still Cybird to me dammit), and everyone who'sa main character got to have a happy ending...except Rick.

damn Rick...don't even know which Beth is the real Beth because you were too emotional to accept a clone version of her and risk sending the other to space...so you stripped those labels away and played eeny meeny miny mo to make it hurt less...then wiped that memory away to feel nothing. Not a single family member cares for you anymore, and your best friend is still evil at the moment...worst of all is the fact that you finally realized you are a horrible father...like damn. If a Beth could become a badass galactic warrior who wanted you dead, what did you do to have possibly made Evil Morty? I can't wait for season 5 to come out in either 2022 or 2023

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Rick and morty finale did not disappoint.

Wrapped up stories, opened so much more, had funny moments and ended in a pretty sad but good ending. Probably the best finale they have had imo

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Here we are in June everyone. Let’s see what comes our way this month... hopefully something positive.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just found out there was an Alligator villager named Drago so I, uh, went and impulse bought his amiibo card online.

I just felt obligated to do so.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It. Takes. One. Sentence. To. Explain.
I'm glad the only video I watched of this channel, which was on why Waluigi wasn't in Smash, told me everything I needed know about and never look back on it again.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Random hilarious trivia fact I just found out: The duck-billed platypus's scientific name was originally going to be "Platypus Anatinus", but the name "platypus" was already in use as the name for a genus of weevils so they had to change it to something else.

This is, according to scientific classification, a platypus.

And this is not.
This is the reality we have to live in.

Shroob

Sup?
Random hilarious trivia fact I just found out: The duck-billed platypus's scientific name was originally going to be "Platypus Anatinus", but the name "platypus" was already in use as the name for a genus of weevils so they had to change it to something else.

And this is not.

As cute as they are

I will never understand what the hell nature was thinking when it spit these things out

It's not a bird
So it's a mammal
But, it lays eggs
So...????

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

And this is not.

A platypus?

9AFCEF37-A4E7-4045-9D66-3B4FA4CC791E.jpeg

PERRY THE PLATYPUS?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom