• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What are all the potential classes?
Characters can commonly be reclassed in modern FE games. Lord is just one option of many for those characters.

But the Lord being the protagonist in FE games is like Mario games starring Mario. It's just kind of the thing. Blue hair is meant to indicate that they're a descendant of Marth, the OG lord. And other games set in different parts of the world forego that, like how Roy has red hair or Corrin has white.

Three Houses already did away with the Lord restriction by giving the main character of each route a unique class that didn't revolve around a sword, and Byleth a unique class that no one else can have.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Three Houses already did away with the Lord restriction by giving the main character of each route a unique class that didn't revolve around a sword, and Byleth a unique class that no one else can have.
I know this isn't really conducive to the rest of the discussion but I really wish Byleth's personal class didn't have such a pretentious name. Freaking Enlightened One, like, yeah, Byleth is kinda the most important person in the game but can you be at least a little subtle?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Am I the only one who's getting recommended a bunch of Victorious videos on YouTube?
I'm getting recommended a bunch of **** I didn't ask for. Their algorithm's getting screwy.

They also recommend me my own videos which I think is hilarious. Like, Youtube, dude, you know I made those.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I know this isn't really conducive to the rest of the discussion but I really wish Byleth's personal class didn't have such a pretentious name. Freaking Enlightened One, like, yeah, Byleth is kinda the most important person in the game but can you be at least a little subtle?
Next sequel's gonna lose all subtlety and the protagonist's unique class is just called "The Best".

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Does that mean Cheese Girl (the one I’ve been talking about) is a descendant of Marth?

Or that only applies to lords?
Nah, different shade of blue.

It's specifically

:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultchrom::ultike:

that navy blue

D

Deleted member

I'm getting recommended a bunch of **** I didn't ask for. Their algorithm's getting screwy.

They also recommend me my own videos which I think is hilarious. Like, Youtube, dude, you know I made those.
TFW the two views on your own videos are yours.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Boy, I can't imagine your opinion on the Dubstep Mole Peoples's real name.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You're giving Youtube too much credit.
When they banned my channel for copyright strikes, they also banned my personal account for good measure.

They're very much aware.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
TFW the two views on your own videos are yours.
The only positive of getting my own videos recommended to me is I get to see what snippet Youtube picked for the playback when you hover over it.

I have no clue how they pick it. It's entirely random. No rhyme or reason to it.

D

Deleted member

The only positive of getting my own videos recommended to me is I get to see what snippet Youtube picked for the playback when you hover over it.

I have no clue how they pick it. It's entirely random. No rhyme or reason to it.
More often than not, I pay attention to the snippets than the actual thumbnails. Those are always fun.

D

Deleted member

Gonna put this as some background music, since I find it really fitting:

I’m such on a bright mood today.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
Those Who Slither in the Dark.

Not going to say much because spoilers, but that name I used is accurate, if you played enough 3H that is.
I mean, I don't think it's as egregious as Enlightened One, just uninspired, but compared to Awakening and Fates, a few uninspired name is a good trade-off for a vastly better story imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom