• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
fall and winter are trash

spring and summer are way better, june is the best month
I like winter when the snow is falling on a chilly afternoon, where the sky is dark but everything is illuminated by the neighbor’s Christmas lights, and everything just feels magical.

Then I have to shovel the driveway and I hate it.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
fall and winter are trash

spring and summer are way better, june is the best month
Autumn gang stand up.
It's not just that

Activison on it's own is still a pretty scummy company

They're like only number 2 to Electronic Arts

And another thing or two just recently came out about em, but this really ain't the place to discuss those
Activision ruined Blizzard (North).

Noipoi

Howdy!
So like, how does the adult metamorphosis happen?

Do I make a cocoon? Do I shed my skin? Do I need to hibernate?

My birthday’s in 45 minutes I gotta be prepared.

Crooked Crow

You start to enjoy naps, and get excited when you receive socks and underwear for gifts. Seriously, why is underwear so expensive?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Ohhhhhh so that's why you were couting down...

so errr.. don't expect much to change right when you're 18..

the early adult stage is weird, man

it's pretty much teen life but with more privileges

tbh, I still don't feel like an adult...

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero

You just wait until you're 21.

Maybe I'll play "18 and Life" in celebration...

...............................that's what the song's about, right? :yoshi:
Yeah, let's go with that...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So favorite dog breed?

Mine would have to be the German Shepherd. There's just something about them I like. When I look at them I can just see their keen intellect in their eyes and how well renown for being protector of their owners and such.

I'm thinking my dog dog being an mix breed of that and an Labrador retriever and one that's an rescue (If its a mutt that has German Shepherd then I'll get that).
Malamutes or mixes with malamutes. I had a malamute/rott mix when I was younger. It was dumb af, but super lovable and playful.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You feel exactly the same.

The only thing that changes is the amount of time you've spent maintaining your ability to be alive. Oh, and being granted some new legal rights and all that. Nothing else.

You won't feel any different whatsoever. It'll take a few more years before you really feel like you've changed into an adult.

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

So favorite dog breed?

Mine would have to be the German Shepherd. There's just something about them I like. When I look at them I can just see their keen intellect in their eyes and how well renown for being protector of their owners and such.

I'm thinking my dog dog being an mix breed of that and an Labrador retriever and one that's an rescue (If its a mutt that has German Shepherd then I'll get that).
I love all dogs.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Does anyone else have this inexplicable yet profound feeling of sadness as night falls this time of year? It's a sensation I've felt since I was really young but it seems like the cool in the air always tugs at my heartstrings even when theres nothing to feel sorrowful about.
Nightfall has always been my favourite time of day (probably because of my fondness for the moon and stars), especially this time of year, the reddish yellow/orange of the sky and leaves at dusk in the fall gives me a warm feeling (even if it's definitely not warm out), the slight bluish tint of winter nights when the snow is coming down and the ground is just a solid white really make me feel calm.

Spring is nice for the way things bloom and the world is bright, or when the rain is coming down and it creates a nice soundtrack to nap to, and summer breezes and the cool warmth of summer nights are great, but this half of the year will always be my favourite.

Shroob

Sup?
I miss being able to play TF2.

This Laptop is way too weak for it, but I'll always hold Halloween TF2 close to my heart

34najsh1nrr31.png

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Does anyone else have this inexplicable yet profound feeling of sadness as night falls this time of year? It's a sensation I've felt since I was really young but it seems like the cool in the air always tugs at my heartstrings even when theres nothing to feel sorrowful about.
you mean Seasonal depression? yes I do

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Dr. Luigi and Gooigi should be alts for Luigi, Dr. Mario should be "demoted" to a Mario alt, and Fludd should be replaced by something more universally Mario, like a hammer.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I should've expected October to bring one too many cursed images to this particular thread.
Wait till you see what I have planned for my Avatar for the 2nd half of Spook-tober. I wonder if anybody remembers my October avatar from last year.

And Happy Birthday Noipoi Noipoi .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This goes out to Noipoi Noipoi ...

Stopping by momentarily to wish you a happy birthday!

Sa, a birthday prayer--ah, what the hell--five birthday prayers to keep your spirit lifted...

1. May you know nothing but happiness from this day onward. May God protect and keep you. Have a very happy birthday.
  2. May God give you the strength and wisdom to smoothly surmount all the challenges life brings you. Stay blessed and enjoy your day to the fullest.
  3. Here’s wishing you God’s protection and love as you commemorate this special day on which you came into this world. Happy birthday.
  4. May God bless you with peace and happiness on this unique day that you celebrate. And may that divine peace and happiness follow you the rest of your life. Have a blessed and fun birthday.
  5. On this special day of yours, I pray that the good Lord gives you all the joy and happiness that your heart can contain. Have a very memorable birthday.

You are one of the nicest, funniest members I enjoy talking with, alongside Zinith Zinith and ShinyLegendary, Godspeed to him. :bowser:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom