• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I suspect you're talking about the Cockney accents 'cuz the area where people have Australian accents is later and they don't use that many apostrophes by my memory.
Everything is cockney, even some of the voiced monsters. The Gryphon boss fight was nails on a chalkboard to here, they were just so awful to listen to.

I thought I made it pretty clear, so I figured you were trying to be passive aggressive. It's hard to tell.

Anyway, I don't mean A Link To The Past Link, I mean Link's Awakening Link. Like, the newish one.
First I'm hateful, now I'm passive aggressive? :drsad: I must be the scum of the boards then.

Since he's the same Link from ALttP, I was assuming you would also take influence from other games he's from since he can use the weaponry from there as well, or maybe even a reference. I've always wanted to see the Medallions get put to use.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
bro they couldnt even get most people fully evolved pokemon by the end of S/M
That's actually not true. With the exception of Lillie, all of Ash's friends have a Pokemon that's in its 3rd and final form.

Kiawe - Charizard
Lana - Primarina
Sophocles - Vikavolt
Mallow - Tsareena

Ash currently doesn't have any Pokemon in their 3rd form, but half of his team is fully evolved.

You guys are allowed to support whoever you want, but if we're getting a new Zelda rep I really hope it isn't a fourth Link.
Most people would prefer someone besides Link, but due to the lack of Zelda newcomers, many see it as our best chance.

I don't think Toy Link is out next rep, but I won't complain if he is. Just about any character at this point would be nice.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Why does Hero look like me with shorter hair?

Anyways, you guys are all missing the bigger picture. I can't beleive it hasn't been brought up yet but we now have confirmation that Scorbunny is being pushed by GF.

We may just have our Gen 8 rep

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
A fourth Link? I'd rather have a second Zelda:

Seriously, she's one of my favorite designs of her and a faster, lighter Zelda would be fun to play. Though, it'd make LoZ fandom explode with salt.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I just want skull kid tbh. The mii costume is great but it would be neat for him to have his own moveset and stuff.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Seriously, she's one of my favorite designs of her and a faster, lighter Zelda would be fun to play. Though, it'd make LoZ fandom explode with salt.
I wouldn’t mind a second Ganon myself...
1E5D7D84-CB3F-4FB7-8652-84F460858501.png

Honestly one of my favorite designs for Ganon. Give him his trident and we’re good to go!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I'd rather she fight as Tetra if we had to have a second Zelda, tbh. Her design is pretty unique and having a pirate girl in Smash would be neato.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why does Hero look like me with shorter hair?

Anyways, you guys are all missing the bigger picture. I can't beleive it hasn't been brought up yet but we now have confirmation that Scorbunny is being pushed by GF.

We may just have our Gen 8 rep
Get ready for Lucario 2: the fast and the furriest

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
A majority of the Smash fanbase would probably shun me if I were in charge of choosing the next Zelda rep.

Mipha and Revali never got the appreciation they deserved.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, the fact the new anime seems to be Go based does worry me a bit when looking at the bigger picture. Pokemon Transporter is being replaced by Home (a mobile app), Duel (a gacha mobile game) was replaced by Masters (another gacha mobile game), various other F2P games for 3ds and mobile (like Rumble, Trozei and Magikarp Jump, for example) and even this year's main game is being worked on by GF's b-team, with the main focus being on Little Town Hero.

Feels like TPC is caring less and less about quality in the chase for that sweet mobile cash and the newest anime being based on such a mobil game is the cherry on top for me.

D

Deleted member

Doofenshmirtz is going to make the Smash-inator to get into Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

So do y'all think will be DLC fighter 5?

You guys already know mine so don't need to bother saying.
Ryu Hayabusa or Lloyd Irving.

Koei-Tecmo has a really good relationship with Nintendo to the point of working on many of Nintendo's own franchises (FE, Zelda, Metroid, Etc.) so I really believe they have a good enough relationship that a Koei rep is almost an inevitability if not Smash Ultimate then Smash 6 but probably Smash Ultimate and probably Ryu Hayabusa.

And Lloyd Irving is just a gut feeling of mine I feel like we'll get him eventually be it FP #5 or further down the line.

What about you? I don't think I know yours yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, so just a heads up. ShinyLegendary wanted me to tell y'all she now identifies as trans. So if we ever bring her up again, just make sure we use feminine pronouns, 'kay?

Anyways, the next AMA will hopefully be up very shortly, so stay tuned for that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If we got a dlc pack of five assist trophy upgrades who would you guys want?
  1. Sukapon (Nintendo's OG fighter)
  2. Nikki (Could be fun joke character)
  3. Yuri Kozukata (I don't think we have a horror game character yet, do we? Unless people wanna count Samus)
  4. Skull Kid (Don't care much for Zelda as a franchise, but we could need someone who is not Link, Zelda or Ganon)
  5. Waluigi (Let's unite the plumbers)
Those would be my picks. It was pretty difficult to condense it into just 5. Honorable mentions to Stafy, Takamaru, Bomberman and Alucard, sadly they didn't make the cut though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What about you? I don't think I know yours yet.
Didn't mention it given I've brought it up a few times and trying to not repeat myself but okay.

I'm thinking Doom Slayer. I could be wrong and probably am but the timing couldn't be any perfect. Terry releases in November which is when DLC fighter 5 will be as well and Doom Eternal comes out on that month. Along with the Doom games being ported onto the Switch and the company being involved in the Switch's development.

Only thing is would they have two western IP's in the pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom