• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
:( this is so depressing, Marth been the way he is in the new smash makes me enjoy the game way less.
Pretty much, fortunately I fell in love with Robin, so he got dropped like a rock. I still play him when I play Brawl, of course.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Marth love can be reborn, if you put the time into it.

But yeah, Robin's kinda nice.
Basically Marth with projectiles that has to manage ammunition over tipper spacing for similar/greater reward (seriously that up air and fair though).

Marth's still amazing though. Just gotta get that down throw tipper uair frame trapping down to an art form (getting there, the tipper up air instead of sour up air is the hard part). But yeah, pretty easy to find a kill on Robin, but I think people still aren't used to this option-overloaded character.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Pretty much, fortunately I fell in love with Robin, so he got dropped like a rock. I still play him when I play Brawl, of course.
I still main Marth in Brawl forever and currently trying to main him in Smash4 its just a bit frustrating but ill see what i can do. But like Shaya said its all about putting that time in, i hope some more of us stick to marth for a bit to see how far we can take him.

Top Bottom