• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♆ Greetings from Neptune ♆

Planet-Neptune

Smash Rookie
Hello, nice to see you all.

I've made an account on here before, but that was years back when Smash 4 was still relevant. Ancient times. That was the first game to get me interested in tournaments, but I've been playing Smash since Brawl.

Anyway, I've made an account again now that Sora's out and Ultimate's competitive scene can finally blossom. I mainly stick with Mario or Doc, but I experiment with Roy and Falcon sometimes. I think Sora's pretty fun too, so I've been trying to get the hang of him.

Aside from that, I like to draw, read, and edit videos in my spare time. I've been trying to learn how to work a synthesizer too.

Not much else to say. If you're wondering about the Neptune stuff, it's just because I think Neptune's a cool planet.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, nice to see you all.

I've made an account on here before, but that was years back when Smash 4 was still relevant. Ancient times. That was the first game to get me interested in tournaments, but I've been playing Smash since Brawl.

Anyway, I've made an account again now that Sora's out and Ultimate's competitive scene can finally blossom. I mainly stick with Mario or Doc, but I experiment with Roy and Falcon sometimes. I think Sora's pretty fun too, so I've been trying to get the hang of him.

Aside from that, I like to draw, read, and edit videos in my spare time. I've been trying to learn how to work a synthesizer too.

Not much else to say. If you're wondering about the Neptune stuff, it's just because I think Neptune's a cool planet.
Welcome back, Planet-Neptune! Enjoy your time on this side of the solar system. Greetings!

Top Bottom