• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
all you guys suck for not adding in more Peach art pictures D:

time I fill that spot (all of these that I'm posting is stuff I commissioned from artist)

This is something in the works, but thought I share it regardless. You may not notice off hand, but each of their plates represents their respective video games. The artist (Zach/Enterpraiz) put a lot of detail into this picture)

another one from Zach. This was mostly a gift for Menounderwater since I know he'd thought it'd be awesome to have a mermaid Peach :p

more to come as I ask for commissions :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Another one from a different artist. Got this last year in Katsucon. I asked the artist, Shonuff44 to make Peach look ******. As you can see, he didn't disappoint :p

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Another one from a different artist. Got this last year in Katsucon. I asked the artist, Shonuff44 to make Peach look ******. As you can see, he didn't disappoint :p
i really like this one

also:
i should be having a new laptop within the next two months or so, that means back to Fox and Peach adventures for anyone who remembers them :3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
For those who have played Bioshock 1 and 2. and for her fans, heres a little present for you

Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum

here she is in Bioshock for those who dont know her

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wow wow, model hacks are really advancing. Would it be possible to make her legs longer, thus making Peach taller? (durr)

And did you use magenta to cut her ends like that or is it model hacking as well?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Wow wow, model hacks are really advancing. Would it be possible to make her legs longer, thus making Peach taller? (durr)

And did you use magenta to cut her ends like that or is it model hacking as well?
Hypothetically yes, hell people have increased peach's bust sizes XD

and yeah i used magenta to cut the hair

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Thread is still hanging on it seems. Good, since I did do up a Peach texture several weeks back.

Amy Rose

I basically used parts from Amy Rose's trophy texture to set this all up. Eyes are pretty strange, but I wanted to make them resemble Amy's. Problem is, the eyes lids don't connect with each other; can't do it anyway, due to my poor vertex editing skills.

On a side note, there are two variations of the texture; notice the footwear differences.

By the way, I also did some edits to KAZECoyote's Rosalina vertex hack. You can see them (and download them) by going to the link below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10165976&postcount=1623

Xyless

Smash Master
TURNIP TEXTURE PACK!

While working on Brawl Minus tonight, I suddenly had an urge to mess with Peach's turnip textures. At first, I kept it simple, slightly editing the faces to keep the general look of the original, but make it fun. However, I got to a point where I just had fun with it. I loved the outcome.

The important things to know: Peachface is the winking face (3rd strongest), Mustachio is ditto face (2nd strongest), and Zangface is the dreaded stitchface (strongest).

I hope you guys like it!

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
lol nice turnip faces, also when you were talking about working on peach in brawl minus you better have been working on her actually being broken instead of just being good, in brawl minus good just won't cut it.....

Xyless

Smash Master
Making a character overly-good is breaking them. Making them lulzy is a different story.

And gemini, mine doesn't touch any stats about the items themselves, as I left it out of common3.

As some of you may know, I've been doing a goofy art project lately. I figured I'd post my Peach section here, since I just finished it. I improved Peach immensely, as you'll see in the comparison pictures below. Also, the smaller pictures are sized for Character Select Portrait (CSP) portions, in case you want them in-game.

>
>

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hahaha, I love the attention to the crown, earring, and brooch colors.

Top Bottom