• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Punch-Out Wii sucks. Why? Because Mario isn't the ref anymore. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???

fragbait

Smash Master
Sorry guys, but, in the future, unless the host is willing to keep me overnight, I won't be able to stay as long as I usually do. Gotan's mom is getting annoyed with me coming home early morning, and since I like having a place to live more than I like to smash 'till the Wii hours of the morn...yeah.

EDIT 9:27 PM
Dead boards today? Or is everyone at Karma's?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
How ANNOYING. I just got home, and now I'm about to suffer from a migraine. Ugh, I hope the Excedrin works while I sleep, otherwise I'm gonna be restive, easily irritable, and something else bad.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I found the full results of the OK Monthly we went to, if anyone cares anymore:

1: KosMos (Peach)
2: Domo (MK)
3: Affinity (MK/D3)
4: Holms (Kirby)
5: FattyFatFatso (Wario)
5: ChuckNasty (PT)
7: The Real Inferno (ROB/D3/MK)
7: Typ EX (Falco)
9: Nynja
9: X A
9: Clel
9: Sars_Pirate
13: AfroTastic
13: Preston
13: Po Pimpus
13: LionHeart
17: Brice
17: Hugs
17: Rebecca Flynn
17: Darkwraith
17: Bees
17: Fling
17: Degyn Sefer
17: Philip
25: Kyle
25: Dosha
25: Kelley
25: Omar
25: Rey

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey, just a thought, but if I hosted, how many of you would be willing to go? We'd need a few wii's but I have like 5 open TV's that we can use, as long as we're not insanely loud later on in the night.

Edit: Plans will be for tonight, of course.

Edit#2: I'll make a list of people, that way I can keep track. I'm not hosting if there's less than 8 people showing up, otherwise it's rather boring.

1. Pantheon
2. Affinity
3. Mr. Doom

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
well I was gonna host too but I dnt have a limit on ppl or time jus come if u wanna I got 2 tvs already bring like 1 or 2 xtra and we got a night on our hands. if u comin call me so I can know ahead of time... yay for moms goin outta town

Omnath

Smash Ace
Eh, who knows, you guys can just start showing up if you want, but you'd need to bring a wii.
2813 N Tee Time Ct.

I'm a tad bored, so it would be nice to have people head down here for a change, lol.

Also, I have a pretty good amount of space in my basement, so we can have quite a few people tag along.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I will go where ever when a place and time is decided. For now I will go to Wendy's.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Depends on where most people are going.

It'd be nice if the people who live on the East side would come to the West side for once instead of us driving to the East side like every other time, but its whatever.

Top Bottom