• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i forgot i had an exam so i'm at school right now. i'll drive by and if there's a lot of people already there, **** it.

Holms

Smash Ace
One free meal a WEEK? Har har, I knew it couldn't have been daily free food for a year. That's way too generous.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Holms is gay, just like his Kirby. Also, since I am both mentally ******** and blind can anyone post the link to the Iowa boards for me? Much appreciated. Affinity bring everyone down again soon, but dont let Inferno drive!

Holms

Smash Ace
Funny. I thought FattyFatFatso was the gay one, seeing as he loves using Wario's grab-pummel and but-stomping people's crotches afterwards, not to mention eating them out, farting on them, etc. I mean, most of the brawl characters are males...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Inferno, I heard from a smasher that there's going to be this big Smash LAN party on some night, but I don't know when. Do you happen to know such information?

fragbait

Smash Master
Sounds like fun, Mr. Doom. But why don't you talk 3rd person anymore? It was entertaining...

BTW Current votes for 1st day 12 pack at Mr. Doom Hosts

Root Beer: 1
Others: 0

o.O WTF guys.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I start working at Kwan Court on Rock on the 17th of June. So if you ever get a craving for Chinese, come in and I'll hook you up yo! (I can probably get you more food, but no discounts)

What's up with the 12 pack thing? I'm lost...

I may or may not make it tomorrow.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If you buy a value meal from McDonald's after 9pm, you get a coupon for a free 12 pack of Dr Pepper that you can redeem at QT and other places.
No? Frag is taking votes...O_o

Man, I'm always a few pages behind, but good job at Oklahoma, guys! I'm glad you came back with some money. :)
You always lurk...stay and talk with us!

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Mountain Dew, son! DEW IS THE LIFEBLOOD!

Also... I HATE MY JOB. Sorry I wasn't here to wish you a happy birthday, Inferno. Besides, I can't play Birthday Dethday over teh internet. It's the only birthday song worth having now.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
My birthday is officially over. I kept hanging with people until just thirty minutes ago. I'm running on risidual caffiene power right now and starting to drain fast. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday guys. And I don't know what Fatty has against my driving. He speeds all the time lol

Karmacide

Smash Lord
First day running USB loader was a huge success.

All you guys that have wiis with faulty dvd drives should consider getting a usb hard drive or flash drive and running this. I don't think we'll ever go back to disc brawl over here.

domo:

This is the forum that I use for finding good deals on the internet:

Slickdeals forums

This thread in particular is the one with the Vans Shoes. It's expired now though.

Reload this Page Vans.com 20% Off + FS Now Until May 1st

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
k wow I did the dumbest thing just now.

I had just woken up and realized CRAP it's 7 PM! when its 7 AM...

(Sorry if I woke any of you guys up ^^; )

So um...what are the plans today?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
To Bojangles:

Any song that has THAT MUCH *** in the music video is allowed to be repetitive. That's what the *** is there for.

On another note, who's hosting tonight? It'd suck to have Hanson come down and have no place to play.

Top Bottom