• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

Blazer561

Smash Rookie
Hey, I thought it would be cool to share my Falcon Ditto montage. Falcon dittos can get very explosive and hype, so I made a combo video gathering all of me and my friend's best plays against each other.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
New Match-up Replay, featuring Ike and Corrin. Thoughts on the MU are in the description as always ^-^

sRocky

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thetoontoon55
3DS FC
3265-5186-8696
(I know I have a crappy capture card) I have a small backlog of montages I'll be uploading within the next month. Here is a Lucina montage I made using the song "Again" the opening theme to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Feel free to check out my other two montages as well. Please enjoy!

Last edited:

sRocky

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thetoontoon55
3DS FC
3265-5186-8696
(I know I have a crappy capture card) I have 1 more video in my backlog of montages that I'll be uploading within the next week. Here is a Mewtwo montage I made using the song "Again" the opening theme to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (This time the English Cover). Feel free to check out my other three montages as well. Disclaimer, I do not normally play Mewtwo but I think I did alright. Please enjoy!

sRocky

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thetoontoon55
3DS FC
3265-5186-8696
(I know I have a crappy capture card) Here is a Samus montage I made using the song "Propane Nightmares" by Pendulum. Feel free to check out my other four montages as well. I think I pull off some cool combos. Please let me know what you think. Please enjoy!

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Ph.Destruction #19 - The combo you can't watch just once.

My Doc's Too Good #294 (vs. Ness)

Dont forget to sub for more content if you like what you see!

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
My Doc's Too Good #300!

Ph.Destruction #20 (death string on Falcon)

Hope you enjoy! It's been a long, fun road to get here! Dont forget to sub!

LouLouXz

Smash Rookie
Hello Everybody,
This is a montage i made of my best/funniest plays of the last few weeks. Starring Link, Zss, Mario, Falcon and Zelda. Lots of disprespect and a touch of Salt :) Let me know if you enjoyed!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
What is going on guys, Blaze here and I am back with my show, Weekly Smash! the show where I show you replays of smash 4!

Hope you guys enjoy the episode!

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
The 4th installment to my featured combo video series! Check it out and let me know what you think please! Hope you enjoy!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is a new Episode of Weekly Smash! Hope you all enjoy!

K~SAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SANHEK
3DS FC
2595-1379-4854
One of the very scrubbiest C. Falcons ever but you gotta love that GOLD Tan ^_^

Top Bottom