• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

JiroSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
vinsanity15dunk
I have started a series, making a montage with all characters... IMO these are the best ones:

Starblind_FRA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Starblind
Hi there! If you like Marth I suggest you this little combo video I just made. Feel free to share, criticize, rate or whatever you want. I hope you'll enjoy.

JiroSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
vinsanity15dunk
made another montage! this time featuring Megaman :) I'td be great if you could give me some feedback on it!

Last edited:

Natty_T

Smash Rookie
NNID
Natty_T
3DS FC
1160-9854-7866
So I put this in the ZSS video thread too, but it hasn't been active for a while. I'm just looking for some general advice on my ZSS - the stream is taken from Port Smash 7, my first match being against Aperture (4:13:20) and the second against BlessedSpartan (4:55:40). I recognise mostly that I make a lot of missed up-bs and seem to struggle with the Sonic match-up. Any kind of feedback would be appreciated, both good and bad, cheers!

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
I've uploaded 4 montages onto my youtube. 1 is of Palutena, 1 is of Ness, 1 is of the Boopachu, and the 4th one is of all three together.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
So for anyone who knows what the "To Be Continued" meme from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is, I made a compilation of my Smash clips to fit the theme. Let me know what you all think:

syklone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThePerson14
Was playing 1v1 for glory as C. Falcon and I kinda just fell off for no reason (I swear I totally should have grabbed that edge...) But I pulled through in the end anyways, ending the match with a zero to KO

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
Here are some Smash 4 montage videos I made that are heavily inspired by Alpharad and StylesX2. Of course not as great quality, but I definitely enjoyed making them. Feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited:

SmashMatt0417

Smash Rookie
This is my first post on SmashBoards! I do CPU fights where lvl. 3 CPUs fight with the standard rules: 2 minutes.

This first one is with Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser. (I go in order of the character selection screen)

This next one is with Yoshi, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr. and Wario.

I will post 3 and 4 some other time.

TealOpal

Smash Rookie
NNID
TealOpal
3DS FC
4468-1543-2301
Made this stupid little compilation out of some exceptionally asinine For Glory matches I played. Highlights include a Shiek who is unable to recover from her own hubris, a lucky Bayonetta survival, and the beam struggle of the ages.

TealOpal

Smash Rookie
NNID
TealOpal
3DS FC
4468-1543-2301
I really have no idea where to post this, so I thought I'd just dump it here.

The plight of every weeg main.

Last edited:

DineAuZor

Smash Rookie
A new video, this time with one of my favorite character, Samus !

I tried a new style of editing with this one

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Two new MU replays featuring DK and Shulk. As always, thoughts are in the description :)

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
Hi everyone! Although i no longer use pikachu, i still use oil and my combos are quite good here! Please check it out. Anyone who comments smash boards on my video and gives me a sub will receive a sub back from me too!

LiamOnScreen

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone Im back with another episode of FG Fiasco with my boy Lucas please let me know what you think and add me to play some smash sometime!

Top Bottom