• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Oh, I wish I thought to post in this thread earlier... But better late than never I suppose! XD

The PSI Prodigy!

I planned to upload this video briefly before my birthday (and now I'm 18 lol). I made this video to showcase my Ness (and that I'm not about the patient life or all B-Throws LOL), along with a reflection of 2015 since it's gone up and down for me. The Smash comm. is AMAZING and I couldn't be more proud to be in it! ^__^

I've been in the community since I was 14 (2012, in late Brawl days). And I've only seen myself grow. I went from that guy who got 17th/22 in his first tourney to 13th/41 in my final tourney AND almost beat Chibo. <3
Then the same happened with Smash 4. I failed miserably at my first tourney (lol drowned in Pools), then made it onto my PR and I've been in Top 8 OR JUST outside of it for every tourney!! :D

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is a Brand New Episode of Weekly Smash!

Valoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oceanum
Rush - Toon Link Combo Video
Posting this to show people that not all Toon Link players are the roll spamming, back throwing ****s that you find on for glory. Please check it out and tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Onyx_Ink21

Smash Rookie
A Mario Combo vid I created. Please note this is my very first video ever created. My opinion is if you don't like the music is to at least turn it off and watch it. If you want to see cool combos I advise to start @ 2:25. I also suck at making music choices so bear with me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxDE4J_v34

Onyx_Ink21

Smash Rookie
Rush - Toon Link Combo Video
Posting this to show people that not all Toon Link players are the roll spamming, back throwing ****s that you find on for glory. Please check it out and tell me what you think!
OMMG dat is exactly how you r supposed to play link!! Freaking awesome Job!

Kwam$tack$

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwamStackS
Mario had an appointment. It didnt go well.

For Glory / Vs. Diddy Kong / Mario Circuit. The read at the end was gross.

nugrun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NugRun
3DS FC
2122-8507-8701

Threw together a few clips of myself and a friend. Hope you enjoy

Valoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oceanum
The Beginning of Hylian Hijinks, a series of Toon Link clips I edit and put music to. The videos will be uploaded weekly, and as I am just getting accustomed to editing with Vegas, the quality of the videos should improve with each installment. Enjoy :094:

Coopwastaken

Smash Rookie
NNID
LanceHS
3DS FC
5086-1628-1357
Here is a little combo video someone else and I put together for the community on the subredddit r/crazyhand

Last edited:

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
Another highlight video i made, this time shorter and with no lame transition screens XD

Again, figure i should post it here instead of making a new thread, i'm just really happy how this one turned out, give it a watch if you want ^^

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
February Combos and best moments
If vid doesn't work go here

Last edited:
Top Bottom