• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Ike vs Ryu: The manliest of matchups! Thoughts on the MU are in the description as always

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
Not the cleanest game ive ever played, but its worth an upload because I did something I rarely do anymore, I didnt crack under pressure. One look at the vid and you can tell id been losing the whole time, in fact it looked like I was about to get 2 stocked. But for some reason at around 60% on my last stock I refused to get 2 stocked. Something motivated me and slowly I evened up the score to 1 stock each. After that my opponent went on tilt as I played calm, getting any free hits I could. Not long after that I get a good combo that end in a Fsmash and its GG. Tbh I would have been happy even if I lost because I didnt get 2 stocked, but knowing I have the mental fortitude to play calm and collected while under pressure was the real victory. GG

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
Hopefully i'm in the right place for this, but would anyone care to explain or point me in the right direction on how to edit replays, pulling clips from full battles, and a decent editor software that's fairly inexpensive or free?

I'm extremely inexperienced with this.

I've always wanted to edit and make videos, but I finally got a computer of my own after roughly 10 years of just internetting on my phone or at other peoples' houses, and now I feel i'm just pretty tech-illiterate and have no real idea on how to even get started on making videos.
Something I'd like to note: I do not have a capture card. I'm really hoping its possible to upload replays to youtube and be able to rip clips from there....

Please, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No, I didn't go to college.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
There is no upload-to-youtube feature for Smash as far as I know.

A device that can capture video output would be best.

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
There is no upload-to-youtube feature for Smash as far as I know.

A device that can capture video output would be best.
I realize a capture card would be the best thing obviously but I don't have an extra $200 laying around :/

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
This isn't really a video per se, since I converted it to a gif, but I was still so proud of this bit, Mac or no Mac.

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Some more For Glory, this time featuring the Knee of Justice himself, Captain Falcon:

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
So, i'm sorry if i'm breaking any rules, i didn't saw a thread precisely for funny videos on the "6 rules" thread, i don't think this deserves its own thread, and i don't want to promote my channel either, i just want to post this for fun.

Considering that, here is a funny video i made with some highlights i could save before the latest patch. Hope you can get a good laugh out of this.

SubTerra

Smash Rookie
Olá pessoal de Uma olhada sas vídeos

Se quizerem se inscrevam no canal estarei postando Novos Vídeos Todas Semanas e vlw

Last edited:

Palmi

Smash Rookie

I made this new combo vide with Sonic. I hope you will enjoy it !

I tried to use some footstool options and some jab lock

(sorry if you didn't understand me, I'm french ^^')

SubTerra

Smash Rookie
Olá pessoal de Uma olhada nesse video

Se quizerem se inscrevam no canal estarei postando Novos vídeos Todas as Semanas e vlw

TJTheRager

Smash Rookie
NNID
tjtherager
Just dropped a new video because I'll be out during the holidays. Definitely check this out if you're into popular culture, memes, or know who "Alpharad" is because he inspired me to create this lol. Enjoy!
(Short video, so watch it as many times as you need XD And yes, today makes the first episode of the series)

Last edited:

CrypticStorm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cynicalyis
Twas the night before Christmas,
And up around the bend;
There stood a swordsman,
Who fought for his friends.

New For Glory video featuring the one and only Ike!

LifeMushroom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LifeMushroom1
Just a funny thing I wanted to do. I even edited the ending.

Last edited:

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
Do these sorts of videos belong here? Just a personal highlight reel of FG matches with a ton of different characters. If I'm breaking a rule I'll delete the post and quietly slither back into my dark hole.

Nothing special, I'm not a great player, but I have fun making these vids.

KntKumar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9226-1052
Captain Farukoon combo video sry everyone SmashBoads website trolled me :D

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
My friend "TheSmashHusky" just did his first combo video so i thought it would be fun to share here:

Top Bottom