• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

I host(on /battlebuddiesgaming) an online rotation for Smash 4 every Monday at roughly 7-8pm EST until 1-2am. I manage a queue of players to play games on stream. Meanwhile, you can chat with other users on twitch through the channel to play matches while you wait!

We've had and continue to have local Floridian players such as GameDragonX, StaticManny, Myran, MVD and others play. We're also a partnered stream who plays other games during the course of the week, so follow/subscribe if you like what we do.

Battlebuddiesgaming just had in the last 2 weeks a Mario Party Tournament(our highest turnout was 45 entrants) and a Megaman Marathon. There is much more in the works for us and we are open for team broadcasts. Be sure to follow us for more events!

Tonight I plan to go live closer to 7:30PM EST tonight, at which point I will be ready to play with everyone in chat. Be sure to post there, typing @admiralfunk in twitch chat with your NNID so I can get you in to play some matches! Add me(NNID Admiralfunk) so we can get you on stream as well

Stream rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A-VXxSvD5fpqaroEs1T5O3kb5zpC9P10LN8DCJR-P4s/edit?usp=sharing

I hope to see you guys and play some great matches!

c4ll me co4ch

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-4093-1228
Seems really cool. A question I'd be a little concerned with is how do you plan on making sure the amiibos are on similar skill levels? The only reason I ask is you presumably have a main or two, so any amiibos might accidentally develop small bad habits making them less appealing. It probably would not be evident in the first few iterations of the tournament, but I expect those amiibos would constantly win, making viewers less inclined to bet on those...lesser (?) characters? It might make sense to maybe see if there are pro players who can each train a separate amiibo so that they'll all be on equal playing fields? I don't know.

Spudman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nevets_Spud
I've been practicing with each character I have an amiibo for, which has actually made me an overall better smash player. I do have mains obviously, but in early testing with my amiibo against each other, the ones that I main aren't necessarily pulling ahead, so I'm not too worried about it. I'll be constantly retraining them too month to month so that they are up to date with my ability, which should also remove some of the consistency so that there aren't "sure winners" to bid on.

If all else fails I have a handful of friends that can help me train them that are better with some characters than I am, so one way or another they will be on an even playing field. :)

HsvASL

Smash Cadet
Hey guys!

We recently posted our VODs from our 6th Smash 4 Wii U Tournament monthly. I just wanted to share them and ask for some critiques from our stream.

Here is a playlist!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWT6JoXYmNw&list=PLAmLug-YyfK8KcBhyGRr1RLVlhbp5uohx

The final few matches are REALLY great to watch! Kismet's megaman is a standout for SURE! And TheReflexWonder is incredible to watch both in-game and out! Love seeing players like that!

Thanks guys!

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
Captian Falcon Guide part 2! Grab combos and some other cool tricks ;D! Don't forget to suscribe to my youtube channcel for more videos, and the finale for this guide with true combos to knee and some other interesting setups!

====================================
SIGUEME EN:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WinyLuu
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Captain.z0mfg
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/cpt_z0mfg
FOLLOW ME ON:
====================================

Guía de Capitán Falcon parte 2! Combos con agarres y uno que otro truquillo interesante ;D! No olviden suscribirse a mi canal de youtube para más videos, y la parte final de la guía, con combos verdaderos a Rodilla y otros setups interesantes!

Last edited:

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Hey all, this is the main stickied thread for sharing your versus matches, whether they be For Glory, Local, or Online Friendlies matches!
Be sure to add some text descriptions in your video posts; do not just post a video link without much text - let us know about the video and what it's about.

Here's what I've got going on:

Character Playlists

My Smash Commentary videos are uploaded daily to my channel CobbsGames. All matches are organized into Character Playlists - if you want to watch videos of a certain character, all of their videos will be in their playlist! :)

For Glory Adventures
For Glory Adventures is a series where I take you through For Glory with helpful commentary, tips, and insight! Get to know my thoughts on the game, fighters, strategies, stages, and more! :)

If you want to promote your stream or channel in general, the
*TWITCH & YOUTUBE CHANNELS* Megathread is the place for that. If you want to share your new videos or series with others, that's what this thread was created for. This thread helps keep videos in the spotlight and not buried by lack of responses, which solo video threads often do not get even when the videos are viewed and enjoyed.

I look forward to watching your battles!

- Cobbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1jU6OUUr9s

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Wasn't sure where to post this, so here we are:

Just a little something I wanted to make, hope you like it.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Hey there, Smashboards.

I just wanted to give a quick plug for a Smash comedy series (live acting) that I've been doing on my youtube channel.

Let me know what you guys think. All constructive criticism is welcome.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I know y'all are way too busy praying to our overlord Shaqfu to care, but there's a French player who goes by the name of Satanpuuuu who's been making funny combo videos for Project M and Smash Wii U, much in the same vein as Bidooof's Salty Highlights series, if you happen to know it.

This third episode is here to celebrate the absolute jankiness that is April's Fools day so it's going to be even more fun than usual. And I figured if there was any day I would like to introduce you guys to this show, it would be April 1st. Here you go :

Feel free to go on the youtube version of this video and leave a comment to make us happy and support the French Smash Bros scene =D

But wait, I told you it was the third episode, didn't I ? I sure did, brotha, I sure did !
Here are the previous two episodes, which you have probably missed because I wasn't in charge of spamming about it on Internet forums yet at the time of their release.
Here's what you can expect :
-1080p, 60fps glorious HDMI master race
-offline friendlies footage, with a couple tournament clips thrown in
-the very best of the very worst of the French Smash Wii U community
And
-a lot of characters that really shouldn't have people playing them
-unnecessary amount of fully charged smashes
But also
-glitches. glitches everywhere
-more bad decisions than the whole tier list speculation thread could ever wish for

I'll post all future Smash Wii U Wakushows in this thread, so press the watch button if you want a Smashboards alert every time there is a new one.
Alternatively, you can get the videos to show up in your Youtube feed by subscribing to Waku Waku Smash, the Youtube channel we're going to post all future episodes on. There's also a Project M Wakushow so if you want to watch our highlights videos for both games, that's what you should do instead.
In either case, I hope you'll agree when I say praise our lord and savior Shaqille O'Neil I'm looking forward to seeing you again !

Perimo Gaming

Smash Cadet
As the new games come in so do the local tourneys. We Perimo Gaming are starting our own weekly tourneys and would like to know from the community if you guys would go to a tournament to play smash wii U. Since Melee is already big we are starting with it but including the new games as we progress is definitely an incoming addition. Please let us know your interest.

Perimo Gaming

Smash Cadet
anyone know the best way to stream Smash from your 3ds, thats also the most efficient when it come to money? Please let me know of as much options as possible.

oogamania

Smash Cadet
NNID
oogaman
For those of u having trouble in cruel smash or target blast, here u go! Lil Mac's counter is incredible in cruel smash.

Tyclarity

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! Today I am starting a new series called Amiibo Training. This is a series where I train my amiibos to level 50! I also share some helpful hints on how to improve your fighting! I already made the first episode and you can see it right here.
It would be very appreciated if you could give the video a like and subscribe!
Tell me your thoughts on how to improve my amiibo in the comments. Thanks!

Gretalian

Smash Cadet
Let me know what you think. I think its a little too long maybe, and some other things here and there.

M23-X0

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone,

I created a cool channel in Youtube with my brothers : The Hype Brothers.

Here is our first montage :

Please tell us what you thing about this video, this will help us to improve our next ones !

Top Bottom