• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *CHANNEL & STREAM PROMOTION* Megathread - Share your Channels here!

Smash4Bets

Smash Rookie
Hey fellow smashers!

We are a group of people who play Smash 4 on the Wii U and we want to start streaming more consistently. We just started recently and would love some viewers. We play high intensity matches for non-monetary BETS against each other. For example, we play a bunch of normal matches, then when we get a bunch of viewers or any donations/requests, we play a hyped up match with dire consequences for the losers.

For example, losing team has to eat ghost chili pepper hot sauce, or get slapped in the face. Sounds ridiculous, and it is. The bets are entertaining on their own (think shoenice/LA Beast meets smash bros), but also serve the main purpose of hyping up the matches. Believe me when you're playing smash with ghost chili pepper on the line, your hands get sweaty, you are trembling enough to shake your GameCube controller, and you better believe you are giving it your all.

We have a schedule up on our profile, or throw us a follow to check us out whenever we stream. Please come by and say hello or just check us out! We are still learning and very new so any ADVICE, tips or suggestions are welcome. Hope you all get some enjoyment out of it, should be entertaining.

Twitch Channel www.twitch.tv/Smash4bets

Twitch Profile www.twitch.tv/Smash4bets/profile

Twitter.com/smash4bets

Last edited:

DraculaSb

Smash Cadet
Follow my friends and I on twitch @http://www.twitch.tv/its_hero_time/. We live stream Smash 4. We stream 1 v 1s against each other or on for glory. You could drop your NNIDS too. We also stream 2 v 2 online, and/or if requested we fight or have amiibo fights since we have all the currently released amiibos. We'd appreciate any followers or viewers. You could also follow our Instagram and Twitter @itsherotime69

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
Hey Guys!

Tomorrow we will be streaming a frame perfect patch comparison with 2 WiiU's/TV's live on Twitch.
We will cover both every single character and all known AT's.

The stream will start at about CEST 11:00 (UTC+02:00).
Patch comparison will start immediately (as long as the update is available at given time, otherwise we will postpone the stream and start asap).
www.twitch.tv/beefysmashdoods

We will also provide you with a constantly updated Google Doc which will include all found changes.

Tune in! :)

Last edited:

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be posting as much as I can about the Mewtwo DLC. A move showcase, hopefully a custom move showcase, maybe a video about damage he does with each move, some friendly with my friend 1 vs 1 to see how he fairs.

I'll probably cover some of the changes that will be occuring with the cast through the patch that comes with the DLC. And showing off the new Mii costumes and such.

After that I'll be posting up other Smash things, such as For Glory sessions, highlight videos, and anything else that may be entertaining. Such as the world's goofiest match. My first (and only, as of yet) video on my channel.

You can find my channel here. It's a bit bare at the moment, but that will change.

Hopefully if I get the chance I'll also setup a stream. I'm also always open to suggestions. Cheers.

ClassicPaul64

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0001-3414-9668
So I'm ClassicPaul64! I do mostly Let's Plays of Nintendo games; at the moment I've been working on a LP of Pokemon Omega Ruby. I did a few videos of SSB3DS a few months ago with some friends, and I intend to do more whenever the schedule allows it. I also plan on doing some streaming of Smash when my classes end in a few weeks, along with some other games. I got the idea to come on here after hearing about it from my friend Haley, aka NyaniDesuka from Clash Tournaments. It's great to meet you all :D

You can check my stuff out here:
►Youtube Channel: http://bit.ly/1bdVzvD
►Smash Let's Play Playlist: http://bit.ly/1EXdtOH
►My Twitch Stream: http://bit.ly/1EeizY1
►My Twitter: http://bit.ly/1EA8XRO

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632

Every Saturday i host Smash 4 Tournaments Path to Victory Road. I live stream them via twitch and upload the videos to youtube. Each set is divided vgbc style with thumbnails for ease of use. We have two commentators at all times as well as we run two webcams to catch each player. See for your self. After the each tournament I try to have each video uploaded at the same time but it takes about a day or two to get them all good to go.

Event page

Crew Facebook

twitch.tv/noft117

https://www.youtube.com/c/noft117

/noft

Last edited:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
Ah here we go. Completely forgot to post my channel and whatnot here.

I used to be on Twitch, until their streaming quality for non-partners dropped to absolute crap thanks to Amazon.
So, now I do streaming on Hitbox.tv and Youtube. However, I have a lot more content on Youtube, as I also post various videos, along with my own web show called Pass the Controller. It's a show I do with a few people and we discuss and argue about various topics across the world of gaming. It's actually pretty interesting and informative, and we tackle some fun topics like EA's bullcrap, Nintendo and their policies, developer changes, etc. I upload stuff pretty regularly, so any likes/subs/shares will be greatly appreciated! :) Also, finally got an elgato hd60 card, so expect a bunch of Smash Bros stuff to appear soon.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/K7SniperX/videos

Hitbox:
http://www.hitbox.tv/k7sniper

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So, I've got a group channel I've been working on with friends. It's got pretty much everything you would want from a SM4SH related channel, Random moments, montages, and every so often there's tournament matches (both online and offline) that we have recorded. Currently, our live tournament guy has had his stuff stolen, so it's just me here until he gets that situation sorted out.

I'm not good with words, our most recent montage might tell more.

Anyways, if you want to go directly to our channel it's right here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3e2fXb2OzeH0AMAN2jkbA

our goal is to get to 500 subscribers so we can finally get a custom URL. :dizzy:

:015:

Suppar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Suppar3
hello! I've been making montages / video compilations of different games throughout the past few years, but now I'm focusing on Smash, uploading matches and working on compilations.

latest video -

consider subscribing if you're interested, thanks!

Last edited:

Funtroon

Smash Apprentice
We've recently started developing a Smash for Wii U scene here in the UAE. The following video acts as a highlight video of our first local tournament we've held about two months ago. The channel (UAE Smashers) includes every single tournament set and will be uploading more videos of our players duking it out as the scene grows! I hope you enjoy watching, subscribe, comment and like for support. Now, I leave you with the highlight video:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Hey, all! I'm new to this thread, but I've been uploading Smash videos for a month or two now, and I just hit 20 subscribers. I'm trying to get a new video up every other day, due to the copious amounts of editing I have to do in my new series. Here's two videos from the series for an example. Note: It's heavily inspired by Alpharad. If you enjoyed the videos, please do check out my channel. I got some other videos there, and I plan on making alot more of the two examples below.

Slyke The Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
NNID
Slyke
3DS FC
3866-8227-4741
Greetings fellow smashers! I go by the alias Slyke The Hedgehog but you can just call me Slyke. ;)
I'm here to present to you all a project that has already been initiated and me and my partner would like to share it with you here on Smashboards:kirby:! "What's it called?" You ask? We name it "IMGMR'S Smash Weeklies"!

Me and my fellow partners at IMGMR.com are currently working on this together to deliver the best Super Smash Bros. Online Experience! Here's a brief explanation on how this works:
"This is an online tournament and will be streamed via Twitch while hosted on Challonge. I will also be participating and will be streaming the top matches at the same time. Any live announcements will be happening on Twitch as well so make sure to keep it live while participating. Depending on the number of subscriptions, I may or may not be able to stream every match of the tournament." - Simbaar Ragehowl

More Info At IMGMR.com

Click Here For Twitch Channel
By the time i'm writing this, this project has reached it's 20th tourney already!:bluejump:So don't expect this to be an idea on the work or anything.

But Wait, There's More!:pikachu:

There is a show we called "IMGMR'S Smash Weeklies Highlight Reel" where i will post highlights of the tournament. Perform great combos or execute epic kills on your opponents while on-stream to ensure your spot on IMGMR's Smash Weeklies Highlight Reel. To visit the YouTube channel that will upload this content Click Here!:mad088:

That's all i have to tell you fellow Smash players but gather more info by going to IMGMR.com or watch this announcement video uploaded when this project was initiated!

Thank's For Taking Your Time To Read This And Have A Great Day!

Last edited:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Hey guys trying to get the community onboard with some competitive level play and tools. Please support us!!!! this episode 1 of one of our series Butter Your Bread

Dinn3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
Th34wesomeness
Hey everyone, I just started but I'll be doing Smash montages like this:

As well as tons of Splatoon videos and guides once I get it later this day. Thanks!

Last edited:

LCSm4sh

Smash Rookie
NNID
CatatonicTerror
hey guys a bunch of us here in my city are starting up a local stream, and we will be doing eshop giveaways and potentially a live tournament! we will start around 12pmMST if anyone is interested! we will be accepting online challenges!

Let us buy you lucas!

Twitch.tv/LCSm4sh

hope you come check it out!

GroundZero996

Smash Apprentice
I'm a smasher on the older side (25) trying to break into the competitive side of Smash. I hope you'll come watch me stream at http://www.twitch.tv/thepkmncaptain. If I can get enough people involved I also intend to do online tournaments and viewer battles! I'll be streaming random fairly often, as I play most every character, but from time to time I'll settle on R.O.B., Ness, or Rosalina. I've also taken a shining to Roy and will be streaming 4Glory and Anther's ladder games with him tomorrow while I wait for the E3 news to pour in!

Sixfortyfive

Smash Journeyman
Plugging my Youtube/Twitch channel. We stream Smash 4 biweeklies (along with other games) in the Atlanta area and get pretty good turnout (50+) with some notable players. I'll link a somewhat amusing clip from Saturday's tournament. Full match videos can be found in the playlist.

Last edited:

Nickireda

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nickireda

Welcome to Team WeRule! We're a smash channel that creates tons of awesome montages for characters all across the board. Team WeRule is made up of two die-hard smash players by the names of Nickireda and Quote. Currently we have montages for Ganondorf (Nickireda's Main), Captain Falcon (Quote's Main), Yoshi (Nickireda's Secondary), Ryu (Quote's Secondary), and many more to come. So stop on by and check out the greatness!

(P.S. The name WeRule comes from how when Quote and I do doubles he plays Link and I play Ganondorf. Both Characters are from Hyrule and we're both very good. Thats where it came from)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3A7WOZTEZsh2S7ZEMVI-qQ

A sample of what we have:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Hey everyone. I'm new to this thread, so if I've done something wrong, let me know. Anyways, my channel is based, for the most part, off of Nintendo titles. Mainly being Splatoon, Pokemon, and Smash Bros. My current series is Sh*t In Smash (SIS), and it is a montage of all the funny moments in my general play that isn't solely limited to For Glory, nor focused on KO's. I've got two episodes out in the series, and feedback would be nice! Thank-you!
I​
I plan on continuing SIS and starting a new Splatoon-based series called "Inkredible!". Anyways, if anyone has any tips or would like to collaborate, let me know!

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
Hey, I'm TheBattleRifle and I'm a speedrunner and Smasher from the UK. I play Peach in Melee and Smash 4, and speedrun Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Sunshine on Twitch.tv.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBattleRiflexxx - Here I upload videos every once in a while. Smash stuff, speedrun highlights, etc.
Twitch.tv stream - www.twitch.tv/thebattlerifle - Here I stream speedruns and occasionaly Smash.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheBattleRifle - I Tweet a lot. Follow for constant updates on new videos, streaming times, tournament updates, etc.

Hope you enjoy! :)

SSBM :peachmelee::falcomelee::foxmelee::marthmelee::linkmelee::falconmelee:
SSB4:4peach::4falcon::4zss::4sheik::rosalina::4feroy:

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
Finally uploaded my first couple of matches with Lucas. Recorded these on the day of release, but life got a bit busy on me haha. Enjoy!

As per usual, please like/sub/share/etc :)

Last edited:

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
So i improved a ton of things recently. let me know what you think.

youtube.com/noft117
twitch.tv/noft117
facebook.com/noft117

Top Bottom