• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *CHANNEL & STREAM PROMOTION* Megathread - Share your Channels here!

bbsherlock

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! We are about to begin streaming here in about 5 mins! Come watch us doing some 2v2 and 1v1 action tonight with commentary when we go into 1v1s. Just look us shababa1989 on twitch and don't forget to follow! We also will be doing some custom move grinding late night!

DarkSlayerKi

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I just joined Smashboards and the Smash community in general.

What do I do?
Amiibo Tournaments! I host Amiibo Tournaments at the Epic Gaming Lounge in Dallas. Our last even had 16 entrants and we hope to double again before our next one.

The channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAEoZT52lMQFQSQ8HFhdzyA

For a sample, here's the video of our Finals match:

We DO stream whenever we do the events, so check us out on March 14th at 12PM whenever we do our next one!
http://www.twitch.tv/epicgl

Last edited:

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
We are streaming our new Smash 4 game mode called 3v3 VIP featuring top Chicago local players. Afterwards, we'll be running our 2v2 and 1v1 tournament so make sure to check us out on twitch.tv/events2compete and give us a follow.

crsmelee

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I have been hosting my own small tournament for a while in Staten Island, NY. My tournament is appropriately named Smash Island.

Please help get out my Twitch out there! @ twitch.tv/smashisland
We have tournaments every Saturday @ 4pm so we'll be streaming then.

Watch some of the past tournaments at our YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0gzEZ9xoJ-FSQjd_-hZ1g/videos

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
might as well post this. It's that time again, GG gaming Episode 7!

also if you haven't done so, also check out last week's video.

And don't forget to check out GG Shorts a 30 minute discussion of stuff that we can't discuss or is too complicated to discuss on GG gaming the podcast.

Last edited:

DanishButrCookies

Smash Scientist
NNID
danishbutrcookie
3DS FC
3540-1230-7552
Hey guys! My stream is:
Twitch.tv/danishbutrcookies
My YouTube is:
youtube.com/mrdanishbuttercookie

Though I would finally post on smashboards!

Leaf-Puffy

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, Home-Fun Smash comes back with that new episode !
We're satisfied cause it was quite hard to realize :p

IzumiKasumi

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new here, I'm a smash player but I'm also passionate about programming.
I'm trying something new today, I'm going to be streaming and testing for how many people show up.
The stream is going to be about C# programming and the basics of it (far as I know anyways)
And how to go about setting up a very basic console application which will serve as a base for
a small text based game. I say small because I want to move onto showing how to program graphical things
fairly fast.

So there's that.
So today it will be for people mainly interested in programming, and the process involved in game making.
This will branch into game making, with graphical programming sooner than later in the stream.
I will figure out a schedule for the stream in the future at a later date but I'm just announcing it here because it's very un official at this point and I just want to see who shows up.

The stream can be found in my user profile. Thanks for taking the time to check this post, and the stream should be up now.

DraculaSb

Smash Cadet
What I do:
- Fighting game videos (competitive and fun tutorials)
- Commentaries & Vlogs
- Gaming news and other tech related information
- Subscriber battles
- Few others but everything is related to the listed above

Examples of what I post for Smash

I am also looking to work with other Youtubers and Twitch members to grow with one another and support eachother. Let me know if you are interested in something like that.

Hope you enjoy![/quote]
I'm interested in that. Im all for helping others and expanding the smash community. My friends and I just started livestreaming on twitch @its_hero_time. Anything of sorts would be appreciated.

DraculaSb

Smash Cadet
Follow my friends and I on twitch @http://www.twitch.tv/its_hero_time/. We live stream Smash 4. We stream 1 v 1s against each other or on for glory, 2 v 2 online, and/or if requested we fight or have amiibo fights since we have all the currently released amiibos. We'd appreciate any followers or viewers. You could also follow our Instagram and Twitter @itsherotime69

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
GG Gaming episode 8 is finally here! We'll be taking a few weeks off from doing GG Gaming after this episode to focus more on the consistency and entertainment value of the show.

Grass

Smash Lord
GG Gaming Episode 8.5 aka le Short is out.

if you guys haven't seen episode 8 yet. Come check it out.

Last edited:

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Anyone interested in streaming with Hypest? We are looking for people to stream our tournaments (you can choose when you want to stream, you don't have to do all of them of course). We have several tournaments a week and you can see when our events generally are here. If you are interested in streaming and would like to learn more about this opportunity and give us the chance to get to know you, please fill out this survey.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I wanted to humbly state that I upload random shorts/FG matches/friendlies on my YouTube channel. I upload proudly in full 1080p60fps!

Here's a preview of a random short I guess:

Last edited:

btb

Smash Cadet
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/gvbobthebuilder

I upload content usually weekly

What you can expect:

Ridiculous plays, viewer requested uploaded games(this could be you!), and stream fun times.

Subscribe and enjoy!

All of my videos on my channel are organized.

My twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/gvbtb

What you can expect:

Viewer games, character requests, learn smash and strategy, custom moves and character matchups. A game that’s not smash is played once a week, voted on by the viewers!

I appreciate the support! I am an aspiring twitch partner.

Thanks

-Btb

My twitch channels: www.twitch.tv/battlebuddiesgaming and www.twitch.tv/admiralfunk.

I host(on /battlebuddiesgaming) an online rotation for Smash 4 every Monday at roughly 7-8pm EST until 1-2am. I manage a queue of players to play games onstream and meanwhile you can chat with other users on twitch through the channel to play matches while you wait! We've had and continue to have local Floridian players such as GameDragonX, StaticManny, Myran, MVD and others play. We're also a partnered stream who plays other games during the course of the week, so follow/subscribe if you like what we do.

Battlebuddiesgaming just had in the last 2 weeks a Mario Party Tournament(our highest turnout was 45 entrants) and a Megaman Marathon. There is much more in the works for us and we are open for team broadcasts. Be sure to follow us for more events!

Tyclarity

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I run a YouTube channel called Tylarity and I play SSB4 and more Nintendo games. In fact yesterday I uploaded a reaction video to MewTwo/Lucas yesterday. It is actually grown to be my most popular video ever. So if you would like it the video is right here.

I also make series like Homework w/Tyler where I do my homework on video. I swear it is a lot more interesting than it sounds.

One of my big series coming up (it's coming tomorrow) is Amiibo Training. I will be training my Fox amiibo and other amiibo and record the whole process. I am sure it willl be an interesting video. I would be so grateful if you check out my channel and subscribe. I am sure I will have great content in the coming weeks,months, and hopefully years!

Thank you,
- Tyler

Last edited:

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Warning Received
Hey all, this is the main stickied thread for promoting your livestream/twitch as well as your Youtube channels!

If you want to promote an upcoming or current livestream event for your stream, this is the place to post it. This is a unified place for Livestream and Youtube promoting posts.

To kick this thread off:

My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/CobbsGames
I upload new content daily!
What you can expect:

• I have a Spotlight service which puts the spotlight on skilled online players who don't have tournament footage that shows off their abilities. I host matches like these regularly and upload them on my channel.
  • I also have a meaty For Glory Adventures series, where I take you through For Glory with commentary that gives helpful tips and discussion on the game.
Subscribe and enjoy!

Also, all videos on my channel are organized into Character Playlists. If you want to watch some Captain Falcon, just click the Captain Falcon playlist and all of my Captain Falcon videos are in there. Same goes for the other characters.
Click to select the Character you want to watch videos of!

My twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/cobbsgames

I look forward to tuning in to your streams and channels!

- Cobbs
-----------------------------------------------

When Twitch/Youtube links were posted as individual topics, they got buried and thus forgotten as they often don't warrant replies by other users, even if they get viewed and enjoyed by other users. This thread is stickied and will keep your Twitch/Youtube links at the top as people visit it to promote new content and find other user content. Hopefully this works out better for you guys and gals. Those who want new livestreams or channels to tune into can come here.

If you are simply posting a versus match, then your post would instead be more suitable in the *VERSUS MATCHES* Video Megathread stickied topic instead. Similar to this thread, but for individual player matches!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvXgmVFSs9A&index=3&list=PLz5NFRW5c_3RcZUy_sP_-YUQvRuS8ndyS

Falshane

Smash Rookie
NNID
Falshane
3DS FC
2191-7671-2885
Hey all, my streaming channel on twitch is just the normal twitch with /falshane on the end.
I'm actually about to start a stream now! Also, in the future, should I announce that I'm going to start a stream in here or somewhere else? Either way, I'm having a surprise give away at 50 followers, so come hang out, play, and maybe win a thing!

Top Bottom