• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

“Ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?” - Kelpy G Support Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
NOTE: This is not a meme/joke thread!!!
Welcome to the
Kelpy G Support/Discussion Thread!!!

043D6257-9969-4B8D-8B78-8D3D58F5B892.jpeg

“Ah! Salutations, my children, are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?”

Who?
This mellowed out octopus loves to play smooth jazz on his clarinet. Kelpy G is known around the ocean for his clarinet skills, always willing to give out a daily dose of smooth jazz to his loyal fans. Kelpy is an active believer in peace and tranquillity. Squidward Tentacles is a huge fan of Kelpy G and his smooth jazz skills. He has appeared in a few SpongeBob episodes and even the third SpongeBob movie, “Sponge on the Run”. Below are some samples of Kelpy G’s most well known music tracks.

Why?
Kelpy G may not be on the same level as some of the other highly requested SpongeBob characters (ex. Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Larry the Lobster, etc.), but he would definitely bring something unique to the table for moveset potential. Kelpy G could finally give us a character that mainly uses an instrument. Kelpy G. Kelpy G’s inclusion would be an incredibly shocking reveal and have many people scratching their heads. He would be considered by many to be a meme reveal, similar to Powdered Toast Man and especially Nigel Thornberry.

Moveset Potential?
Even though Kelpy G is more involved with peace and tranquillity, compared to everyone else on the roster, Kelpy G could still have an interesting moveset. One of these days, I am going to make a Kelpy G moveset using a NASB template.

Final Thoughts
What are your thoughts about this squid joining the roster? Would you love it or hate it? Please be kind and respectful in the support thread. Most importantly, feel free to join Kelpy’s Jazzlers!

Kelpy’s List of Snazzy Jazzlers
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Baysha Baysha

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Yeah. I can get behind this. An odd yet interesting pick beyond the cycle of Timmy, Jimmy, Jenny, and Rocko.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i would be fine with him being a squidward alt but a character sorry but Thadäus (Guess who that is) Makes him unecesary!

Last edited:
Top Bottom