• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

“I am the hunter, you are the prey..” Strider Hiryu joins the battle!!

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
55A31CA6-006F-4963-A84E-85E9A7182015.png

Who the hell is he?

Strider Hiryu is the main protagonist of the Strider series, by Capcom. He has appeared in the following mainline titles:
- Strider (Arcades, 1989)
- Strider 2 (Arcades/PlayStation, 1999)
- Strider (PlayStation/Xbox, 2014)

The Strider game series has also spun off a successful manga series, and he’s made a name for himself in many later titles, specifically the Marvel VS. Capcom series.

Why him?

Strider is a much beloved Capcom character with many fans, despite his lack of actual titles in his series. He has a large and diverse arsenal that would differentiate him from any other potential ninja character, and continues to be one of Capcom’s more popular characters, reappearing as one of the first revealed characters for Marvel VS. Capcom Infinite.

So, uh.. there ya go lol

Strider Supporter List
- @JDCabrera
- Orlando BCN Orlando BCN
- Pizza Robo Pizza Robo
- toonito toonito
- ninjahmos ninjahmos

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Count me in.
Ninjas are cool.

Maybe if we get Hayabusa and Stryde in Smash, Shinobi could be next.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I was thinking about making a thread like this for a while. Guess I got too lazy and someone beat me to the punch.

Anyway, sign me tf up.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I’d love to hear Smash remixes of Raid and Defeat the Terrorists in the Occupied City. Count me in!

Last edited:
Top Bottom