• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

“A New Contract Has Appeared” - The Deathstroke Support Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Welcome to the
Deathstroke Support Thread

E76707E0-CFB3-48D6-AE80-89A058DAAC8F.png

“When a man earns my respect, that means I do not rest. I devote all my energy, everything I have, to killing him!”
- Deathstroke
01E30F90-608C-4D34-95DA-732627FA1D48.png

Who?
Deathstroke (AKA Slade Wilson) is DC Comic’s greatest and deadliest assassin/mercenary. At the age of seventeen Slade joined the US Army. Slade proved himself to be an excellent soldier, earning decorations of valor in combat. In the 1960s, Slade met Captain Adeline Kane, who was tasked with training young soldiers in new fighting techniques. She privately taught Slade about guerrilla warfare. Slade and Adeline would later get married and have two sons together. Slade’s skills constantly improved even more over time, mastering every fighting form presented to him. Later, Slade was chosen for a top secret project to become a super soldier for the army. The experiment gave him enhanced physical and mental abilities (includes an accelerated healing factor and heighten senses). After getting his new found powers, he saved his friend Wintergreen from a suicide mission and left the military. Slade then became a mercenary for hire, under the identity of Deathstroke.

Deathstroke’s Moveset Potential
8EDE1B1A-106B-459C-BA45-649285683A07.gif
Deathstroke has more than enough for a potential moveset. Thanks to the experiment I mentioned above, Slade has both enhanced physical and mental abilities. Deathstroke has strength, agility, speed, durability, stamina, immunity, and reflexes. He is also a highly trained with martial artist, acrobatics, and with hand to hand combat. Deathstroke is a skilled swordsman and marksman, wielding swords and guns are his main weapons. Slade has even been known to occasionally wield a bo staff as well. Still not convinced? Deathstroke has even appeared as a playable character in Warner Bros hit video game series, Injustice. It kinda seems like Deathstroke was made for a fighting game.

Why should Deathstroke join the roster?
Deathstroke is a fan favorite character in DC Comics. He’s considered to be one of DC’s most popular characters and villains. He has appeared in countless DC projects: animated series like Teen Titans, video games like Batman Arkham Origins, live action series like Arrow, live action movies like both Justice Leagues. Deathstroke even got his very own animated film with Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons. Deathstroke has went up against almost every hero you could think of as well, he’s not strictly a Teen Titans or Batman villain. Many will agree that MultiVersus needs more villain representation on the roster as well.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
im genuinely curious, is it still canon that he stuck a lump of kryptonite in his daughters head?

Mr Hairyman

Smash Cadet
I support! Slade was my favorite villain from the old Teen Titans and I liked Knights & Dragons. MultiVersus could also use more villains.

Last edited:
Top Bottom