• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So I've just got off For Glory after having multiple games with an absolutely excellent Fire alt Peach (and an equally excellent Rosalina + Luma).

Leon, if you see this, I was Rick playing the Pink Peach! I hope you visit these boards and see this message - I had a lot of fun having Peach dittos with you! Your Peach is absolutely brilliant and you should definitely post on these boards (or maybe you already do!!)
Leon as in Brawl Marth Leon?

If so I'm his friend i'll link him up

Mandikiri

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mandikiri
Was the fire peach name Sachiko by any chance? Rickerdy

Played a Peach in a white dress and aswell his j-puff.

Last edited:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Was the fire peach name Sachiko by any chance? Rickerdy

Played a Peach in a white dress and aswell his j-puff.
No sorry! Was definitely called Leon and didn't use Jigglypuff

Leon as in Brawl Marth Leon?

If so I'm his friend i'll link him up
I was thinking this whilst I was playing him but isn't Leon in France? This guy was from Ohio when I checked

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No sorry! Was definitely called Leon and didn't use Jigglypuff

I was thinking this whilst I was playing him but isn't Leon in France? This guy was from Ohio when I checked
oh yeah diff leon then

i miss leon, he used to live in canada w/ me and my homies

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I figured out a **** load of Peach trixies. She's GOOD and VERY TECHNICAL.

-Down air to grab might be gauranteed if you purposely dont connect the last hit. I set tthe CPU to jump and he doesn't get out of it in training mode. You HAVE to fast fall the dair.
-Out of shield, a turnip wont hit someoen if you are too close. Instead, short hop to turnip down throw them. This will knock them back. At low percents you can have a guaranteed nair follow up and re catch the turnip. At higher percents, a back air is GAURANTEED. This is an insane way to get a kill if you shield an attack, because their move will probably lag enough for that turnip down throw to connect, and from there the bair has to connect. Training mode considers it a combo and i've done it on real people.
-Do not a short hop but a full hop, but cancel the full hop about 1/2 of the way to a peach bomber. This peach bomber will be spaced just right to auto cancel if you wiff it, but if you space horizontal distance, you will be low enough to hit them if they are in fact there. It's like a risk free approach unless they can time themselves to hit your peach bomber which i've so far never seen anyone good enough to do, they either dodge or shield or get hit.
-If ZSS is charging her downsmash while you are holding ledge, return with a far. You'll dodge it and fair her. This didn't work in brawl but works here.
-Don't be afraid to UP B kill people who are really high up. they will NOT see it coming. Think metaknight's up B in brawl. Once people get used to it you can use it to bait air dodges and up air instead.
-If you ground float fair, retreat and wait til you can autocancel fair, land, this is a safe way to approach.

Here's one more:
-Fox trot instead of dashing. It's considerably faster. (Keep tapping forward to repeat the initial dash animation fo Peach)

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Would be approuching with peach bomber be safe since it's fast and almost lagless, I also try to go in and pivot grab and get a down-throw>f-tilt>peach bomber combo because in a tournament a saw Nairo use pivot grabs to really good use
I don't like to use that move as an approach a lot. I do it as a surprise. really when a lot of people have terrible rolling habits I have to bait and punish.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I'm pretty much done with For Glory. Input Lag and Random lag spikes kills it for me. I'll still play anyone who friends me though. My 3DS FC is to the left if you're interested. Just notify me if you do end up putting me on your list so I can friend you back.

P.S: I'm still down for WiFi friendlies if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Dude if you don't have your 3ds on the charger have it on while playing or else it will lag.
Okay, I'm trying it without the charger on this time.
Edit 2: I'm done. First 2 games; done with charger, last game done without the charger. All lag.

Last edited:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Wait, a charger is supposed to make it lag less? I need to try that. What's the reason?
I'm not sure on the specific details but I imagine it's similar to how a laptop runs online games smoother when keeping the charger plugged in. I guess if takes less processing to run things off of consistent electricity from a source like a plug-in compared to batteries.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The wireless signal runs on the batter strength of the 3ds. You may have noticed when you play with people next to you offline, you see random lag spikes. That is the reason. The weaker your battery life is, the more chance for lag spikes. That's why you gotta have your 3ds pug in when playing people. Online or in person.

Online it can still lag even with this method due to someone connection not being so great. But offline is a must and kills the problem.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
The wireless signal runs on the batter strength of the 3ds. You may have noticed when you play with people next to you offline, you see random lag spikes. That is the reason. The weaker your battery life is, the more chance for lag spikes. That's why you gotta have your 3ds pug in when playing people. Online or in person.

Online it can still lag even with this method due to someone connection not being so great. But offline is a must and kills the problem.
Wow this makes so much sense, I was lagging at first a couple of days ago playing in person but I do remember charging my 3ds fully and the lag went away. Thanks man that's so useful to know!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just wanna say if you have Skype and wanna join the Peach group, just send me a message on Skype and I will add you. With the game out now, it has become more lively.

D

Deleted member

I have something important to shareee ^o^ So, after playing with Peach and testing her uair and stuff, i see that you can actually make the rainbow itself disappear. What you do is float, then uair but then quickly drop the float (it can be done anytime when using float, i mean just drop it when actually trying to perform the trick). You have to be quick to make it fully work. I just thought it would be important to share because it might help with mindgames or something (Im trying to sound all smart xD). For example, you can do that and people can think you're doing nair but its actualy uair. I dont know if it'll come in handy though .-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yes, this thread was initially stickied because it served as a great home for users to find general updates regarding Peach before the game's release. Now that we have access to the game I believe what would be most beneficial for the community would be stickied threads that helps everyone with personal growth. The video thread is stickied for obvious reasons, tactical gameplay for those that want serious discussions and to reduce redundant threads, and the changes/buffs thread is a nice quick over view for new users who may be interested in Peach.

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Yes, she has the black thing under the dress too.
I mean gameplay wise

Anyways, @ Airgemini Airgemini can U change the title into a social thread since it might be confusing for new peach mains joining the boards. Also idk If peach has a social thread so why not make it this one?

Last edited:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Did anyone find anything interesting in the direct about peach?
Not much aside from appearance. Her dress seems to "puff out" more when floating compared to the 3DS version and in general her dress looks like it has actual "layers" on it instead of being flat with textures just painted on it in Brawl.

Last edited:

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
I'm not sure if anyone has talked about it yet in any of these threads but in the video of the Wii U Mario Circut gameplay, Peach does her final smash and it looks like opponents stay asleep longer than the 3DS version. I haven't compared times but it did look like it was longer.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I need help deciding whether I should buy a 3ds or a WiiU. Do you guys think one will be heavily preferred over the other? I just want to play with as many people as possible.

Also
Also idk If peach has a social thread so why not make it this one?
He may be afraid of the onslaught of sexy man flesh typical to Peach social threads of the past.

Last edited:

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I need help deciding whether I should buy a 3ds or a WiiU. Do you guys think one will be heavily preferred over the other? I just want to play with as many people as possible.

Also

He may be afraid of the onslaught of sexy man flesh typical to Peach social threads of the past.
Wii u of course its way better. More modes, better graphics, everything about it is better

FireFrost

Smash Rookie

Also

Wii U defiantly. Both have a good amount of games but Wii U games are better imo. Smash, Kart, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, 3D World, and more. Wii U version of Smash is also much more superior to the 3DS version. :)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yes, this thread was initially stickied because it served as a great home for users to find general updates regarding Peach before the game's release. Now that we have access to the game I believe what would be most beneficial for the community would be stickied threads that helps everyone with personal growth. The video thread is stickied for obvious reasons, tactical gameplay for those that want serious discussions and to reduce redundant threads, and the changes/buffs thread is a nice quick over view for new users who may be interested in Peach.
I understand your reasoning, but I would almost rerequest a sticky on grounds that this has more or less become the social thread for the Peach boards.

I am loving all the stuff we're finding about Peach recently!!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Anyways, @ Airgemini Airgemini can U change the title into a social thread since it might be confusing for new peach mains joining the boards. Also idk If peach has a social thread so why not make it this one?
I'm not going to change anything with a thread without the owner's permission. You creating the social thread is completely fine.

I understand your reasoning, but I would almost rerequest a sticky on grounds that this has more or less become the social thread for the Peach boards.
I completely respect your opinion but stickies are more or less there for serious threads that will benefit a community as a whole and their own personal development with Peach. A social thread will be just a mix of random Peach talk and things that don't pertain to her. A fun thread to have yeah, but never sticky worthy.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I just want to play with as many people as possible.
You can play the Wii U version with eight players. lol.

Most players will be playing on the Wii U, competitive as well as casual. Competitive players will prefer the Wii U because of the better controls (BIG ADVTANTAGE) and the fact that tourneys have always been played on consoles. The Wii U is basically the newer and superior version of Smash 4. For both casual and competitive players there's a looooot more content on the Wii U, so this is without doubt the version most people will be playing.

Top Bottom