• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh!! This is awesome!! Peach fans REJOICE!!
There's gonna be nearly 50 themes for the 3DS next month! (in Japan). There are two Peach themed ones and they both have music to them.

This first one has music from Super Mario 3D World (Rainbow Run) and it cost 200 Yen plus tax (about 2+ dollars). The top screen is static while the bottom screen is panoramic. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00015/index.html

This second one has music from Super Mario Galaxy and it also costs the same as above. The top screen is also static, but Peach is spinning around when you slide the bottom screen. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00030/index.html

Here's the website for the faceplates: The first is the index site and the other flashy site with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/index.html
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/kisekae/#/top
http://nintendoeverything.com/these-3ds-themes-will-be-available-in-japan-nearly-50/
I love this! I want the second Peach theme, it's so cute!!

Look at Peach's outfit!! So adorable :D I want it in Smash. :(
If costume DLC becomes a thing I want this outfit, it's so cute... she kind of looks like she's going to jail but in a cute way. :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I saw that ad and my heart exploded. It was too much to handle.

First of all it was surreal seeing Kyary and Mario... Then all of Nintendo getting new outfits... And the amazingness of the N3DS... And the fact that you can SWAP PLATES instead of BUYING A WHOLE NEW 3DS just for a DECAL... And those interfaces look so good...

why japan why no n3ds 4 america yet

:093:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I saw that ad and my heart exploded. It was too much to handle.

First of all it was surreal seeing Kyary and Mario... Then all of Nintendo getting new outfits... And the amazingness of the N3DS... And the fact that you can SWAP PLATES instead of BUYING A WHOLE NEW 3DS just for a DECAL... And those interfaces look so good...

why japan why no n3ds 4 america yet

Well don't worry too much. After all, the 3DS series will all get updates to purchase themes in October (this update will in America too). October looks like such an awesome month with all these things coming out!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well don't worry too much. After all, the 3DS series will all get updates to purchase themes in October (this update will in America too). October looks like such an awesome month with all these things coming out!
Oh, regular 3DS is getting the themes too? At the same time as Japan? Hey alright. That's pretty cool. Nintendo has been robbing me blind already so might as well fill up October even more.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
This discovery might deserve it's own thread but it's been a while since I've visited the Peach boards and I don't want to step on my sister forum toes by making a useless thread if already known.

It looks to me that Peach turnip throw can be done while in hitstun. I also suspect there's something happening in the scene before when Peach was just throwing turnip at Boswer but I don't know what turnip normal knockback effect ares.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Same... This going to be patched without any doubt.

The hitstun cancel can be patched for all I care but the landing lag cancel helps a lot. I wish they wouldnt remove it :(

McX

Smash Cadet
It appears thrown items can be used regardless of any situation unless a character is put into strict hitstun or moveset lag that occurs naturally (not ending too early)
So if this doesn't get patched it gives thrown item users (ROB, diddy, peach, pacman) a really crucial advantage.

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WOW, keeping that lagless Fair turnip throw would help tremendously.

And lmao almost no comment on the bomb's knockback, I'm guessing we'd be able to do that off of any smash or powerful attack w/ proper timing? Would be great to keep but I wouldn't mind a patch on that cause it's clearly unfair. Keeping the lagless Fair might convince me to secondary Peach, so many things discovered over the course of like two weeks.. crazy!!

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
WOW, keeping that lagless Fair turnip throw would help tremendously.

And lmao almost no comment on the bomb's knockback, I'm guessing we'd be able to do that off of any smash or powerful attack w/ proper timing? Would be great to keep but I wouldn't mind a patch on that cause it's clearly unfair. Keeping the lagless Fair might convince me to secondary Peach, so many things discovered over the course of like two weeks.. crazy!!
I don't think it reduces knockback actually. It only removes hitstun. I think bomb knockback just has been nerfed somewhat.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
24 hours for me till I get my copy =/
Btw: Feel free to jot down my friend code, Peach mains. As soon as I get the game 2mmorrow, I'll be playing it non-stop. I'm always welcome for some friendlies.

Last edited:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Agh, it's strange how the stuff we're learning is coming by so fast yet time still feels slow when it comes to waiting for that release day...

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Something I wanted to run by everyone.

I've been thinking of making a thread solely dedicated to discussing Peach's moves one by one with topics changing weekly or once every two weeks. The idea would be to specifically look at her moves and discuss the best way/when to use them and what roles they should take. And have a list of contents/possibly highlighted quotes on the 1st page.

I personally think it would be nice to have a thread specifically for very in-depth discussions on each of her moves throughout (but especially early on) the development of her metagame. Stuff that might get lost in a general tactical discussion/other one off threads or that isn't necessarily related to specific match ups or stages.

Discussing Nair's ability to punish opponents who dodge/roll a lot via a Ground Float or knowing that you can get a better punish on someone who's broken their shield by using a Turnip in tandem with Up Smash rather than Up Smash alone are good examples - it's not match up specific so would be unlikely to be discussed in a match up discussion but it's info that's essential to know at a higher levels of play.

However, I don't want it to infringe on the Tactical Discussion that @ M Meru. has set up because the Peach Boards absolutely needs one and if Yaaay and everyone else feels that way about this then I won't make it so as not to clutter the boards up :)

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
No idea where to post this, so sorry for the Peach fans here:
If you crouch and than jump you are immediately in the hovering jump mode, just slightly above the ground. I might share that with you. If that's common knowledge, I feel stupid.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If you crouch and than jump you are immediately in the hovering jump mode, just slightly above the ground. I might share that with you. If that's common knowledge, I feel stupid.
Since Melee :p

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
It's kinda the main gimmick we've been doing, lol.

Shog

Smash Ace
Wait, since Melee?! Wow I really don't use Peach at all. In Hindsight this isn't that surprising.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Even the AI-controlled Peach in Brawl does that. xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I've been thinking of making a thread solely dedicated to discussing Peach's moves one by one with topics changing weekly or once every two weeks. The idea would be to specifically look at her moves and discuss the best way/when to use them and what roles they should take. And have a list of contents/possibly highlighted quotes on the 1st page.

I personally think it would be nice to have a thread specifically for very in-depth discussions on each of her moves throughout (but especially early on) the development of her metagame. Stuff that might get lost in a general tactical discussion/other one off threads or that isn't necessarily related to specific match ups or stages.

Discussing Nair's ability to punish opponents who dodge/roll a lot via a Ground Float or knowing that you can get a better punish on someone who's broken their shield by using a Turnip in tandem with Up Smash rather than Up Smash alone are good examples - it's not match up specific so would be unlikely to be discussed in a match up discussion but it's info that's essential to know at a higher levels of play.

However, I don't want it to infringe on the Tactical Discussion that @ M Meru. has set up because the Peach Boards absolutely needs one and if Yaaay and everyone else feels that way about this then I won't make it so as not to clutter the boards up :)
You can count Uncle Peach on that.

Also one more hour. Man this is feeling like new years ever

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Even the AI-controlled Peach in Brawl does that. xD
By the way, I feel like the Peach AI has been nerfed in Smash 4. She was pretty strong in Brawl, but her AI sucks now.

Seems like a verygood idea to me. Perhaps you could also put information regarding %s and frame data (when we get it) in the first post? In the way each move contains elaborate information including hard data and our own insights.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Happy New Year! ;)

Dark Peach is on my wifi downloading it. Unfortunately I'm not a woman he can hold though. Gonna have to settle for holding your 3DS while playing Peach.

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
I am loving the forward smash buff. They're reliable killers now tho the golf club is unexpectedly the weakest one now lol.

Loving smash 4 peach already <3

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I KEEP TRYING TO GLIDE TOSS HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
why the hell does peach's down tilt meteor smash only when opponents are grounded? this means they can punish it by neutral teching thanks to the crap bouce mechanic.

Last edited:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Getting used to using Down+Special is going to take a good several hours or so :facepalm:

Last edited:

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Does anyone have good combos for her?

ALSO I LOVE THE PEACH BOMBER ITS SO SPAMMABLE! Ive started and finished so many combos with it

Also anyone else notice that her back air seems to be nerfed?

Top Bottom