• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
Wait. Peach was not playable in this demo? Nooooooooooooooo...! NOT AGAIN! XD

However, I am glad you get to play the game, Peachy! Thank you so much your comments and pictures!

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Wait. Peach was not playable in this demo? Nooooooooooooooo...! NOT AGAIN! XD

However, I am glad you get to play the game, Peachy! Thank you so much your comments and pictures!
#PeachNation

Anyway. Peachy, did you get the chance to play SSB4 with the japanese demo available? Please, keep us updated on any juicy informations you have. I am hungry. <3
i had the chance to, but i did not actually play.
i wanted the first time i play to be as peach,
so he played the demo next to me for hours

but i didn't budge, i was not about to play as
mario for my first time, that was not happening.
:4peach:

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
so am I to understand is that no one has any information at this moment ? things are very quiet here.....
nothing - although when i brought up how upset i was about peach not being playable, he mentioned that
the daisy alternate color might change in the final game, making it look & sound like daisy, but he said it was just a rumor going around

Last edited:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Get your sick bucket at the ready then because judging by every custom move we've seen so far that's what we're going to get.

Every example of custom moves we've seen (with the exception of Palutena/Mii Fighters) all show them sharing the same animation as the standard special move. Mario's Fireball, DK's Giant Punch, Megaman's Up/Side special, MK's Drill Rush...the effects are different but the animation the character goes through is identical.

Maybe this means that regardless what Down Special is set to, it'll probably still have this new, extra lag :/
Lazy ass developers omfg I really hope your wrong because is the worst thing I've ever heard I can't believe this **** I will ****ing throw a brick into Sakurai's giant ass mansion and hopefully it kills his stupid ass cat because I can't get over this character favoritism.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Lazy *** developers omfg I really hope your wrong because is the worst thing I've ever heard I can't believe this **** I will ****ing throw a brick into Sakurai's giant *** mansion and hopefully it kills his stupid *** cat because I can't get over this character favoritism.
calm down ! it's okay

i also made a gif of a close up of peach's final smash, it was only a second. but here it is,

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
do you want me to put your Skype thing on the main post ? i wouldn't really mind
i got to take a picture of peach on the lower part of the screen,
unfortunately, i couldn't switch her colors,
but this is just to see how the game will look like !
it was actually really impressive, it looked beautiful in person !
i didn't actually play the game, i wanted the first time to be as peach.

he played next to me for hours but i didn't budge :4peach:

i took pictures of a few other characters on the bottom screen if you're interested:

Omg Thanks for doing this , We love you!

Last edited:
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Lazy *** developers omfg I really hope your wrong because is the worst thing I've ever heard I can't believe this **** I will ****ing throw a brick into Sakurai's giant *** mansion and hopefully it kills his stupid *** cat because I can't get over this character favoritism.
Um, you're*

Also, guys there is a Peach player Locater thread!
Post your story and your peachy background!
back in the Brawl days we had video chats on the reg, hopefully we can do it again.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Hey does anyone know if the Dair for peach is confirmed?? That and if you can combo stuff into the bomber or do we just not know
According to Kie, Dair seems to do more knockback and Peach Bomber has faster start-up. We don't much other than that.

#PeachNation

Anyway. Peachy, did you get the chance to play SSB4 with the japanese demo available? Please, keep us updated on any juicy informations you have. I am hungry. <3
I have had the chance to play as Mario and Link for like 5 minutes but I can't tell you anything you didn't know probably. The ending lag of aerials didn't seem that bad indeed, but they have indeed nerfed added a bunch of lag to some aerials (like Mario's Fair). I think it's basically goes the stronger the aerial, the more the lag, which explains why Peach's Fair has more lag now. Link's Dair was also still crazy laggy. Both of their Nairs, however, were just fine. I expect a similar treatment for Peach. I can't say much about how aerials are on shields though, but according to my friend, shieldgrabs seem pretty easy and effective.

Furthermore, the game felt waaay faster than Brawl. Other than that I have not much to say. You'll see in three days when the game comes out and there are a million of streams.

Last edited:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
According to Zipzo, "they added an actual visual to it's utterly redonkulous hitbox. It's a little "air wave" circle around her. You can tell where the hit box begins. It doesn't knock back like melee, it actually sucks the opponent in and hits them multiple times before shoving them off."
He said Dair, not Dsmash. lol

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Where are our translators?!

The Daisy alt looks slightly more tan but I can't really tell. I was never really a huge supporter for the fire alt but it's not all bad. Black is interesting but I think I'm gonna stick with my white haha.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
LAWD that black and gold peach. <3
The picture tells us mostly what we knew already, but I'd like to confirm that you can only pluck turnips while grounded (for those who were hoping for an aerial turnip pluck) and after Peach Bomber "you can quickly preceed to do your next attack if you hit, but you will have a lot of landing lag if you miss" suggesting that Peach Bomber's ending lag is still awful. Furthermore, her Final Smash sounds pretty much the same as it only seems to work on grounded people. Instead of a lot of small peaches, she seems to summon a few large ones though.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I really like the Blue, Black, Fire, and Daisy colors... but I'm going to be mainly using her default pink dress like I always do.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Fire looks boring and green still looks like someone has thrown up on her dress. All others are great though and I really like her new black one.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
She's still not holding her dress while dancing o:
Hats the first thing I noticed, I'm so upset about that, but I'll get over it..
In the recolor pick daisy's hands are in a different position. Hehhehe
Because she's beautiful
Fire looks boring and green still looks like someone has thrown up on her dress. All others are great though and I really like her new black one.
I agree with both of your statements lmao, you're great
Also, will the giant peaches just heal her like before ?

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
i still don't get how every character doesn't have atleast one atl costume.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Hats the first thing I noticed, I'm so upset about that, but I'll get over it..

Because she's beautiful

I agree with both of your statements lmao, you're great
Also, will the giant peaches just heal her like before ?
The peaches will probably do what they're always done. Christ at this rate Jiggly and Falco will have no change to theirs either. It's such a shame only a handful of characters' FS were changed and the ones who needed it were ignored. The border looks lovely as ever though and I think it's randomised so you get a different border each time (look how the side profile of Peach isn't in that screenshot).

Why arent her hands attached to her dress!?!??! LAZY!
I think the dresses are attached to the girls in this one. They're essentially dress trousers. At least their hair moves (I think)

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
The peaches will probably do what they're always done. Christ at this rate Jiggly and Falco will have no change to theirs either. It's such a shame only a handful of characters' FS were changed and the ones who needed it were ignored. The border looks lovely as ever though and I think it's randomised so you get a different border each time (look how the side profile of Peach isn't in that screenshot).

I think the dresses are attached to the girls in this one. They're essentially dress trousers. At least their hair moves (I think)
Yeah there was a lot of rebalancing that Final Smashes should've had... but once again the characters that really really needed buffing and nerfing were mostly ignored... I mean, ZSS really needed a new FS but she's the only one I can think of who went from awful to a FS that actually functions (to be fair I haven't seen that many Final Smashes in SSB4)... and even then they went too far and made her's able to get rid of so many stocks. ^^;

I do love that Peach Blossom is cute and pretty again and that Peach will once again be dancing around... but I miss the trees and actual peach blossoms... not that it matters too much anyway though, I guess. I'm not going to be playing with Final Smashes on... if they were balanced and getting the final smash was something that actually worked (running and jumping for a floating smash ball is not fun and it is not fair) then maybe I'd keep them on... but no.

It's also really lazy in my opinion what they're doing with certain characters and their movesets and abilities and final smashes too... *coughZeldacoughSheikcoughGanondorfcough*

All in all I'm still really looking forward to playing as Peach.

FireFrost

Smash Rookie
LAWD that black and gold peach. <3
I'm really liking most of her alts. I think Daisy should have been more like Daisy and Fire should have had hair up though. Black is looking awesome!

Last edited:

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
think Daisy should have been more like Daisy and Fire should have had hair up though. Black is looking awesome!
All they had to do was fatten Peach's face, cut her hair and wide the eyes. I wouldn't have give a **** if she was a complete clone. They could have even given her the Melee treatment by giving her Daisy's actual dress and earings but no!! So annoyed.

I mean, they were originally willing to give Marth's model a complete overhaul into Lucina for an alt, so it's not like it wasn't possible. Nintendo really do not give a **** about Daisy is it pees me off to no end.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Like in Tekken 4 , Where Xiaoyu had her Miharu Hirano ALT. Daisy could have been in as a Peach clone ALT
It amazes me that Namco is helping here , but they don't threat these costumes like in their Tekken games i.e.

Last edited:
Top Bottom