• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ƒaeyth's art thread! Taking Commissions!

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet
Hello! I'm an aspiring artist and smash fan, so I'll be posting Smash related work on this thread!
To see all of my works, you can click here.

I don't have much at this very moment, but it'll build up as time goes on!
Otherwise, enjoy!

[Lucina Sketch - Finished: 1/31/15]
Old Sketch I did a long time ago of Lucina. I really enjoyed it but didn't have time to fully render it.. Until..

["I Challenge my Fate!" - Finished 3/19/15]
.. Today! I had a lot of trouble with deciding how I wanted to pose her, in fact I went through a ton of different poses, I was finally happy with this! ^-^ You can find this picture on my deviantart as well.

---------------------------------------------- MAY 2015 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ " Great Lord Lucina " - Sketched 5/25/2015 ]

Another Lucina picture! I really liked the design of the great lord outfit in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Plus it gives me an excuse to draw Lucina again u_u;; I will be finishing this relatively soon!

[ "Olivia loves you!" - Sketch done 5/26/15]

Haven't updated in a while, so heres a Olivia sketch from Fire Emblem: Awakening!

[ "Masq!" - Finished 5/28/15 ]

This is my OC I've had for a long time now! I hadn't drawn her in a while, but hey, I may as well right? Posting it here for the fun of it xD

[ "Sylveon + Lucario Chibi! " - Finished 5/29/15 ]

I couldn't help it ;_;' My senpai is a lucario main and I really like sylveon, so there's that.. xD

Last edited:

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
good lord these are amazing, really love the colors and shading you added on Lucina as an artist i can tell this took quite some dedication, the sketch itself alos looks pretty neat, i envy how you drew her eyes, i always struggle when drawing eyes either from male or female, so nicely done :3

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet
I'm loving this style.

I don't know what it is about it, but I love it.
Thanks a bunch! ^-^

good lord these are amazing, really love the colors and shading you added on Lucina as an artist i can tell this took quite some dedication, the sketch itself alos looks pretty neat, i envy how you drew her eyes, i always struggle when drawing eyes either from male or female, so nicely done :3
Oh gosh, thanks! I really appreciate it! Eyes have always been kinda tricky for me, hands also :<

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Oh gosh, thanks! I really appreciate it! Eyes have always been kinda tricky for me, hands also :<
oh my god, i know right? i have the hardest time trying to draw male eyes, i can draw cute female eyes, but the males...UGH! which is ironic because im a guy lol, and hands is almost any artist nightmare, the only way i can sort of make them decent is if they only have 4 fingers heheh

Top Bottom