• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm in Guaynabo now (name's Jono128 from Youtube and Smashpr) and I'm looking for some smashers to play Melee either tomorrow (the 30th) or after New Year's Day. I can't drive, but if someone can pick me up, I can pay for gas.

I'm not that experienced but I've played against some really good people. One of my friends from college has the best Fox I've ever played against, and I play him a lot. He still 4 stocks me sometimes, but very rarely now. I go to school in New England and I have to say some of the Smashers there are ridiculous... I've gotten a lot better, but that might not be saying that much. Ohhh man I want to play some other people as good as him...let me know if you can smash before the 5th and you're close by...PM me if you want my number.....!!!!

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Hello, awesome que hay tantos puertorriquenos aqui, deverdad!! Bueno ps yo soy puertorriquena and i like to brawl :D Well im a challenging brawler, look at my signature, im almost always there. Id love to brawl other puertoricans, if you want to brawl me, please be challenging too!! :laugh:
www.smashpr.com

gracias bai

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
it's been awhile since anyone has posted in this thread.

Anyways, i'm a brawl player from the midwest looking for people to play with. My spanish speaking skills are limited, but I always enjoy a good challege. I'm living in the caguas area. If anyone close by wants to play, or anyone is interested in organizing a tournament, I'd be down. Send me a PM if you're ready to play some brawl.

Or30

Smash Cadet
Yay Thread de Puertorrique~oss!!!!

puertoricans Rejoice!!!!

PS: Bubb can't give me Infractions here XD LAWL!!! ...you know I'm just Kidding Bubb ;)

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Yeah!

Melee is sorta back in the Island I guess, this next tournament will show which is the dominating force!

mostri

Smash Cadet
hey boricuas. soy de miami. si alguie quiee pelear con un experto de verda solo tiene que escribirme un mensaje . soy mostri

Gambe17

Smash Cadet
hey im a puerto rican player, i dont play competitively as of yet but i guess i could start going to some tournaments here on puerto rico cause i didnt knew that there are any, anyways id hope to add some of you guyz to my roster so that there isnt that infamous lag, awnser me ASAP so i can add smashers from here on puerto rico

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
hey im a puerto rican player, i dont play competitively as of yet but i guess i could start going to some tournaments here on puerto rico cause i didnt knew that there are any, anyways id hope to add some of you guyz to my roster so that there isnt that infamous lag, awnser me ASAP so i can add smashers from here on puerto rico
Well, there will be an up coming tournament on May 30th. It's in Mayaguez. If you live in the metro area, please let us know witch area (que pueblo y blah blah blah) to get in contact and play.

PM me if you wan't to go to the tourney in Mayaguez so I could give you the full info.

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
I thought I was gonna see more people interested in PR after Genesis :/.

Anyway, Any PR Smashers just PM/VM me if you want to play Brawl. I suck at melee but I'd still play.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
bueno pues paso a darle un rapido saludo a los boricuas que conoci en genesis. excel, kash, ling, mpd y los otros dos quien no recuerdo su nombre (sorry dudes) saludos desde Tijuana, Mexico/San Diego Ca.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Oh, hehe yo si me recuerdo quien tu eres aunque no me recordaba de tu Tag tampoco hahahah. Pues yo era el alto alli hehe. Nice seeing you around here again.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
bueno pues paso a darle un rapido saludo a los boricuas que conoci en genesis. excel, kash, ling, mpd y los otros dos quien no recuerdo su nombre (sorry dudes) saludos desde Tijuana, Mexico/San Diego Ca.
Heyy amigo saludos a ti tambien. Fue un placer conocerte y pues veremos a ver si en algun futuro torneo nos volvemos a ver y jugamos. Te cuidas por alla.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
ps bn pero por lo menos estamos en contacto con lo smasher de USA q nos ve cuando asistimos en torneos fuera de Puerto Rico y ellos nos reconoce !!!

Vain

Smash Journeyman
^Yeah^

Super tranquilo este thread, que piensan del temita de banear Metaknight? Mencionan a Puerto Rico dos veces en un tema tan caliente :)

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
im going to be in puerto rico for vacation for about three weeks(leaving tomorrow) going back and forth between Miramar and Naranjito. while im in Naranjito im pretty sure i wont be able to play but i think i will while im in Miramar. my uncle lives about a 10 minute drive from Viejo San Juan if it helps.

i want to smash!

Y hablo espanol, pero no puedo escribir lo muy bien :/

Top Bottom