• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Tawkos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tawkos
Well, I'm relatively new to the competitive smash bros scene. I've been into this game forever. Literaly since it came out. I had 64 as a kid, bought melee on 2001 (Still being a kid, played it almost every day) and got into tournaments and what not by brawl, but then realized that SSB had a metagame and it was a real "thing". I've been practicing hard everyday, making my debut this year. Hooked as a Melee player, maining Fox and Jiggs. But yeah... Soy de Mayaguez, y pues. I'm loving this game more than ever.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Looking for players in Puerto Rico to play with but don't know where to start? I present to you the Puerto Rico Smash Map! Find people to play with near your area! Be it Sm4sh, Melee or PM. You aren't on the map? Then ask to be put on in the Puerto Rico Official Smash Facebook Page! Don't miss your chance to find players near you and play.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Wow after 28 years living in this planet. Today I learned that I lived all my life in Central and South America :O
Hard to tell which one is it.... maybe I can get a car and drive to Mexico or Colombia one of these days -_-

Anyway support I support this community, we have been growing in the past few months and I hope things keep getting better in the Island. :)

There is a big tournament coming soon in September FA. Some players from the USA, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Japan(only for the FGC) will be there. Hype!!!
PR Smash Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/smashdojopr/

Last edited:

Competance

Smash Rookie
Seems pretty cool, one day if I manage to get a ferry from the Virgin Islands I will join you people.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, it seems it's just me always poking at this dead place, Hope you're all enjoying the new Melee Online experience, who's up for some matches?

Top Bottom