• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: Remix Results - 4/18/12

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Firstly, I wanted to thank everybody who came out. I feel like I really improved a lot of the scheduling with a few small changes, and I'm glad the tournament ran pretty well. I didn't get to hang out with most of you, but it seemed like everybody had fun.

We had a few changes at this tournament. Pools were 2 matches opposed to best of 3. It was an experiment and it really worked out for the better. We were able to schedule what time the next wave of pools would begin and that saved a lot of time. Tie breakers were done for those in pools with ties, and I feel it went well overall.

Special thanks must be made to Ankokusight as always. Thank you for your generous help with recording, you greatly help expand the scene and exposure of the community and i can't thank you enough. Shoutouts to Arizona, Nevada, and (of course) MJG for making it out, you guys built so much hype for tournament and it wouldn't have been the same without you. Hopefully you guys come back sometime soon. Finally, thank you as well to our venue for providing a good time to everyone.

Sincere apologies to Anjela - Sorry for not including you in Amateur bracket. If you come back I'll personally cover you 1v1 entry fee.

I likely forgot most of you, but there are too many people to thank. Thank you to ALL of you drivers as always, and shoutouts to the Dennys crew.

Brawl Singles Payouts:
1st: 50% of pot
2nd: 25% of pot
3rd: 10% of pot
4th: 5% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
7th: 2% of pot
7th: 2% of pot

Brawl Singles - 65 Entrants - $10 entry fee - BRACKET - http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11680.gif

1: tyrant :metaknight:
2: FOW :ness: :metaknight:
3: mikehaze :marth:
4: Havok :snake: :metaknight:
5: MJG :toonlink:
5: Larry The Explorer :falco:
7: Sk92 :falco:
7: Anuar :olimar:
9: Terry :random: :metaknight:
9: TKD :fox:
9: rich BROWN :olimar:
9: Z :pikachu:
13: Its Will Yo :diddy:
13: Jebus :diddy:
13: Falln :kirby;
13: K9 :falco:
17: CSXMark
17: Table
17: Kiraflax
17: Lance Stern
17: Hall
17: Vicegrip
17: MrConCon
17: Yoshiken
25: Truth
25: Alec
25: Zekey
25: Scizor
25: Ajax
25: Maize
25: Fox16
25: JORDON
33: IceDX
33: Shady
33: FWK
33: Chill
33: JonT
33: Roy
33: Lycan
33: JulioRocha92
33: Nexus
33: Stridez
49: Soren
49: OrochiWolf_Tx

Brawl Doubles Results - 23 teams - $10 entry fee - BRACKET - http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11681.gif
1: MJG + FOW
2: Tyrant + MIkehaze
3: Havok + Terry
4: Sk92 + Lycan
5: Richbrown +MrConCon
5: Z + Falln
7: Ajax + Hall
7: zekey + dehf
9: Lance Stern + Panda
9: Kiraflax+K9
9: Scizor + CSXMark
9: Captain + Holic
13: Hino + Ankoku
13: Jont+Vatobreak
13: Shady + Red
13: RoyR+Vicegrip
17: Ngage+ Stridez
17: Dayserking + Blaze
17: Habsa + mike and Ike
17: Black + Mabba (Black + Mabba)
17: Nate1 + Kod
25: Morino + Naleae (Morino + Naleae)
25: SnowWhite + Shot Loss

Brawl Amateur Bracket - $3 entry fee - 6 Entrants - BRACKET - http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11684.gif
1: Hino
2: Wucus
3: Peach4Ever
4: Navi
5: Chill
5: Snow White

Melee Singles Results - 24 Entrants - $10 entry fee - BRACKET - http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11683.gif
1: Wesballz
2: S2J
3: Carbon|Hugs
4: Merk
5: JoeJoe
5: Sung
7: Blind Hobo
7: 2HighSOfly
9: Crimson Blur
9: Dunskies
9: Khepri
9: Resident Waffles
13: Common Yoshi
13: StudMuffin
13: Read

Melee Doubles Results - 7 teams - $10 Entry Fee - http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket11682.gif
1: Wes + Merc
2: Hugs + DEHF (Hugs + DEHF)
3: S2j + Waffle
4: Sung + crimson
5: 2HighSOFLY+Dunskies
5: Read + Khepri
7: Morino + Naleae (Morino + Naleae)

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
FOW going in like always. Good stuff!! And

And congrats Mikehaze on the top 3!!

Im really liking these results!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I was hoping that I would be able to get at least one place higher, but I guess 17th isn't bad for going straight yoshi considering how stacked the tournament was. Awesome job hosting, and thank you so much Mike for housing! We will definitely be coming out for the next one.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Dang, I was hoping that I would be able to get at least one place higher, but I guess 17th isn't bad for going straight yoshi considering how stacked the tournament was. Awesome job hosting, and thank you so much Mike for housing! We will definitely be coming out for the next one.
Yeah, no kidding. Good job...sucks you had to play K9 in loser's though. =[

Seriously though, even round 3 Winners looked stacked as hell, and not even because the bracket is imbalanced. I guess that's just how SoCal rolls...

Good **** Mike.

:005:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Tied for first seed in my pool though, however, I lost the tiebreaker to Lycan. Man I hate the wolf matchup :(.

Top Bottom