• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-As a result, Star and Lily rush upstairs where Star quickly opens her Closet of Secrets-
___

Specter: "Does that make you their, what's the terminology again? Trainer?"
___

Shockwave, send the Extermination Robonoids to scout for them.
___

Pichu: "(We know we're totally awes-EEP!)" -Narrowly dodged a few beams she wasn't paying attention to-
___

-This match needs to be a fair challenge!-
-And Lily remains by her siiiiide-
---
Nitocris: "Hmmmm, I didn't put any thought into that..."
---
Shockwave: "They've been in the task for a while,,, Seems they're taking higher precautions now that we're here"
---
Irisviel: "Oh right, don't get hit, you two!"
---
Amy: -To Mabel- "Who you bet will win?"
Shez: "Alright, let's do this then!" -quickly dashes off and then comes back with everything needed for a nice, fresh, fruity, non-alcoholic drink-
---
-and fails? :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What a wonderful time~" :b:
Draco: "So what will be made?"
---
Minervamon: "I-I'll go meet more people soon!"
---
Tiki: "It seems you'll enjoy some more days like this" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will they be sparring or fighting drones?-
___

Specter: "Sounds like life took you in unexpected paths."
___

-Elsewhere, Weiss sneezed-

Penny: "...Juri..." -Now very worried, not because she doesn't think she can take her in a fight, but more so because she doesn't want Juri's anger to escalate into starting a fight-
-little of both-

-there's eight people so this works :V-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you get it!"
---
Juri: "Good, your memory banks are in good shape... but I'm still mad you froze me." :glare:

Draco: "So what will be made?"
---
Minervamon: "I-I'll go meet more people soon!"
---
Tiki: "It seems you'll enjoy some more days like this" :)
Shez: "Just a basic fruit cocktail to help us deal with that beach's heat." -happy that Draco seems legit interested-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, I hope you have fun then! There's quite a group of people here."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I will?" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Lily remains by her siiiiide-
---
Nitocris: "Hmmmm, I didn't put any thought into that..."
---
Shockwave: "They've been in the task for a while,,, Seems they're taking higher precautions now that we're here"
---
Irisviel: "Oh right, don't get hit, you two!"
---
Amy: -To Mabel- "Who you bet will win?"
-And Star starts sorting through several small cardboard boxes...But not before propping up a hat and coat hanger on the door to keep it from closing on them-

Star: "We gotta make sure to watch the door. Sometimes it locks until someone casts a key spell on it..."
___

Specter: "Do they seem to care for you as well?'
___

They must be in hiding or taking cover! We've got to track them down and flush them out of their hiding spots at once!
___

Pikachu: "(I'm less worries since the beams aren't dangerous, but please still be careful!)"

Pichu: "(That was totally just ons small goof! I'll be fine!)"
___

Mabel: "I'm not sure. Dipper's usually pretty good at these types of games, but Chrono's getting the hang of it really quickly!"

-little of both-

-there's eight people so this works :V-
---
Shez: "Yeah, you get it!"
---
Juri: "Good, your memory banks are in good shape... but I'm still mad you froze me." :glare:
-Nine if Winter is counted, though...-
___

Specter: "I suppose this even occurred for most knights and adventurers in the valley I once lived in..."
___

Penny: "...I'm...really sorry for freezing you solid, Juri... I did not mean any harm by it, but you were about to execute five unarmed soldiers in cold blood...I am sorry, but I had to take a temporary measure to stop you!" -Clearly feels guilty, but also still bothered by the saditisic glee Juri took in trying to kill the rest of the A-Squadz

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Just a basic fruit cocktail to help us deal with that beach's heat." -happy that Draco seems legit interested-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, I hope you have fun then! There's quite a group of people here."
---
Emblem Tiki: "I will?" :b:
Musashi: "Hmmmm, yeah, we're sweating like pigs here..."
Draco: "I see..."
---
Minervamon: "Y-Yeah, I noticed, hahahahah...~" -walking!-
---
Tiki: "That's a promise" :)
-And Star starts sorting through several small cardboard boxes...But not before propping up a hat and coat hanger on the door to keep it from closing on them-

Star: "We gotta make sure to watch the door. Sometimes it locks until someone casts a key spell on it..."
___

Specter: "Do they seem to care for you as well?'
___

They must be in hiding or taking cover! We've got to track them down and flush them out of their hiding spots at once!
___

Pikachu: "(I'm less worries since the beams aren't dangerous, but please still be careful!)"

Pichu: "(That was totally just ons small goof! I'll be fine!)"
___

Mabel: "I'm not sure. Dipper's usually pretty good at these types of games, but Chrono's getting the hang of it really quickly!"
-Smart girl, and Lily helps her look around-
---
Nitocris: "...W-Well, I haven't heard them complaining about me..."
Ereshkigal: "Huh..."
---
Scrapper: "Before it's too late" -everyone has weapons in hand, ready to attack-
---
-Will she be or nah?-
---
Amy: "Maybe he's a prodigy and didn't know until now" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Smart girl, and Lily helps her look around-
---
Nitocris: "...W-Well, I haven't heard them complaining about me..."
Ereshkigal: "Huh..."
---
Scrapper: "Before it's too late" -everyone has weapons in hand, ready to attack-
---
-Will she be or nah?-
---
Amy: "Maybe he's a prodigy and didn't know until now" :p
-Eventually, one of them would find a small old box with a lid slightly ajar-
___

-Ishtar's probably wondering if they consider her their Trainer as well with how she and the Riders are collectively train Patxi- :p
___

-Including Aquamarine, who has her Wand at the ready-
___

-So far, at least, she is, paying more attention to the training battle to dodge beams and land Sparks, Tackles and Quick Attacks on the donres-
___

Mabel: "Is that possible?" :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Hmmmm, yeah, we're sweating like pigs here..."
Draco: "I see..."
---
Minervamon: "Y-Yeah, I noticed, hahahahah...~" -walking!-
---
Tiki: "That's a promise" :)
Shez: "So I'll just teach you a few things to make it. It'll be fun~"
---
-walking where?-
---
-she giggles... and then Nitocris' effect stops- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nine if Winter is counted, though...-
___

Specter: "I suppose this even occurred for most knights and adventurers in the valley I once lived in..."
___

Penny: "...I'm...really sorry for freezing you solid, Juri... I did not mean any harm by it, but you were about to execute five unarmed soldiers in cold blood...I am sorry, but I had to take a temporary measure to stop you!" -Clearly feels guilty, but also still bothered by the saditisic glee Juri took in trying to kill the rest of the A-Squadz
-that's true...-
---
Shez: "Oh, there are people like that where you live? I wonder what stories they have."
---
Juri: "And then what? Try and make those clearly unreasonable psychopaths listen to reason? They had to go!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's true...-
---
Shez: "Oh, there are people like that where you live? I wonder what stories they have."
---
Juri: "And then what? Try and make those clearly unreasonable psychopaths listen to reason? They had to go!"
-How should the training go in that case? Winter would definitely want to train, but would also be fine sitting things out for a bit if they decide to spar so as to not make the teams uneven-
___

Specter: "You don't know the half of it. Truthfully, even I don't."

-Not helped by the fact that only a few of the Knights got campaigns and I'm still salty that Polar Knight wasn't among them since they kept alluding to his mysterious backstory and how he seemed to have known the heroes and the Black Knight prior to the events of the game-
___

Penny: "...Is that the only reason you were attacking them?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Eventually, one of them would find a small old box with a lid slightly ajar-
___

-Ishtar's probably wondering if they consider her their Trainer as well with how she and the Riders are collectively train Patxi- :p
___

-Including Aquamarine, who has her Wand at the ready-
___

-So far, at least, she is, paying more attention to the training battle to dodge beams and land Sparks, Tackles and Quick Attacks on the donres-
___

Mabel: "Is that possible?" :surprised:
Lily: "...I think I found something suspicious"
---
Ishtar: "Have they ever called you their Trainer?"
Nitocris: "I haven't heard them do so,,,"
---
Scalpel: "...Well I don' haff zat"
Clobber: "Aw don't worry, I'll protect you!"
---
Irisviel: She really is smarter than her appearance might make her seem.
---
Amy: "If it is, then we'll find out" :p
Shez: "So I'll just teach you a few things to make it. It'll be fun~"
---
-walking where?-
---
-she giggles... and then Nitocris' effect stops- :V
Draco: "Go on..."
---
-To someone else-
-Maybe Arlon or Pandora-
---
Tiki: "Huh?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How should the training go in that case? Winter would definitely want to train, but would also be fine sitting things out for a bit if they decide to spar so as to not make the teams uneven-
___

Specter: "You don't know the half of it. Truthfully, even I don't."

-Not helped by the fact that only a few of the Knights got campaigns and I'm still salty that Polar Knight wasn't among them since they kept alluding to his mysterious backstory and how he seemed to have known the heroes and the Black Knight prior to the events of the game-
___

Penny: "...Is that the only reason you were attacking them?"
-Yang and Nora would roughhouse-

-everyone else fights dummies-
---
Shez: "That's how it tends to go. Everyone has their own stories and it's impossible to know them all."
---
Juri: "Well, it was also just for the fun of it but come on, you probably noticed they were totally crazy, right?"

Draco: "Go on..."
---
-To someone else-
-Maybe Arlon or Pandora-
---
Tiki: "Huh?"
-she would tell Draco (and Musashi) how to do it while slowly showing each step-
---
-could be...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Huh... I am a ghost again..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I think I found something suspicious"
---
Ishtar: "Have they ever called you their Trainer?"
Nitocris: "I haven't heard them do so,,,"
---
Scalpel: "...Well I don' haff zat"
Clobber: "Aw don't worry, I'll protect you!"
---
Irisviel: She really is smarter than her appearance might make her seem.
---
Amy: "If it is, then we'll find out" :p
Star: "Huh? What'd ya find?"

-If Lily looks inside the old box, she'd find the last few surviving fragments of the Spell Book in question-

SpellBookSvtFoE.jpg
___

Specter: "I'm not very familiar with Pokemon as a species, so perhaps it's not quite the case after all."
___

-The others agree to help so long as Cyclonus is unharmed?-
___

-If a tad overconfident...But she's already on the way to being like pre-nerf Ultimate Pichu- :V

-Even Justeaze is surprised at how well the less-experienced Wild Pokemon are doing-
___

-As such, Mabel watches with anticipation-

-How does the match go?-

-Yang and Nora would roughhouse-

-everyone else fights dummies-
---
Shez: "That's how it tends to go. Everyone has their own stories and it's impossible to know them all."
---
Juri: "Well, it was also just for the fun of it but come on, you probably noticed they were totally crazy, right?"
-Winter primarily uses a combination of freezing attacks to...well, freeze dummies and drones before using Aurora Beam or other beam or physical attacks to destroy them, but also takes care to dodge beams and other attacks the training enemies launch and sometimes doesn't worry about trying to freeze them instead of simply using direct damage attacks-

___

Specter: "Few possess infinite knowledge, if even truly that."
___

Penny: "I did. But they were also unarmed by that point, and were primarily following their commander's orders. You were about to execute them when they could merely be detained and questioned..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she would tell Draco (and Musashi) how to do it while slowly showing each step-
---
-could be...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Huh... I am a ghost again..."
-Draco is attentive, for once-
---
-Which of theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey-
---
Tiki: "How did that happen?"
Star: "Huh? What'd ya find?"

-If Lily looks inside the old box, she'd find the last few surviving fragments of the Spell Book in question-

___

Specter: "I'm not very familiar with Pokemon as a species, so perhaps it's not quite the case after all."
___

-The others agree to help so long as Cyclonus is unharmed?-
___

-If a tad overconfident...But she's already on the way to being like pre-nerf Ultimate Pichu- :V

-Even Justeaze is surprised at how well the less-experienced Wild Pokemon are doing-
___

-As such, Mabel watches with anticipation-

-How does the match go?-
Lily: "It seems to be the last remains of the old spellbook"
---
Nitocris: "Well, they're in my mirror rather than in Poké Balls..."
---
-Yeah, it is pretty much the deal-
---
-Okay, that does sound pretty good- :V
Irisviel: "What do you think?" -to the Chikorita-
---
-Pretty even, all things considered-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It seems to be the last remains of the old spellbook"
---
Nitocris: "Well, they're in my mirror rather than in Poké Balls..."
---
-Yeah, it is pretty much the deal-
---
-Okay, that does sound pretty good- :V
Irisviel: "What do you think?" -to the Chikorita-
---
-Pretty even, all things considered-
Star: "THAT'S IT! This is what Ingrid found at that old...actually, I don't know what that old temple was for, but this is it! Lily, you've done it again!"
___

-Which is usually standard for Pokemon...-
___

-But the other prisoners aboard Lockdown's ship are considered insane even by these five, so the rest are fair game...-
___

-But she'll still need to train a lot to reach that level first, of course, since she's still young enough to be somewhat naive and a tad overconfident-

(They seem pretty new to battling, but they also seem to be learning pretty quickly. I guess having to learn to fight is even more important when there are more hostile Pokemon out there...)
___

-So this is anyone's game so far...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter primarily uses a combination of freezing attacks to...well, freeze dummies and drones before using Aurora Beam or other beam or physical attacks to destroy them, but also takes care to dodge beams and other attacks the training enemies launch and sometimes doesn't worry about trying to freeze them instead of simply using direct damage attacks-

___

Specter: "Few possess infinite knowledge, if even truly that."
___

Penny: "I did. But they were also unarmed by that point, and were primarily following their commander's orders. You were about to execute them when they could merely be detained and questioned..."
Weiss: "You're doing great, Winter!"
---
Shez: "But that's why it can be fun to meet and talk to those people. You can learn so much!"
---
Juri: "Did they look like the talking type?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Draco is attentive, for once-
---
-Which of theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey-
---
Tiki: "How did that happen?"
Shez: "And after straining everything, voila! A nice little drink! Now you try."

-attentive enough to remember every step?-
---
-well, either would work... :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "....Perhaps maintaining an Emblem is too much for Nitocris? But if that's the case, I don't really mind. My time as a physical being may have been short, but I will never forget it." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You're doing great, Winter!"
---
Shez: "But that's why it can be fun to meet and talk to those people. You can learn so much!"
---
Juri: "Did they look like the talking type?"
(So are all of you guys!) :b:

-Penny is mainly focusing on using Floating Array for now, planning to train her Winter Maiden powers at a separate time due to the dangerous area effects some of her powers have-
___

Specter: "I suppose even I stopped by towns frequently and chatted with townsfolk or fellow members of the old Order of No Quarter..."
___

Penny: "..." -Recalling how silent they were besides their already deceased leader- "- Perhaps not. But none of this changes the fact that you were about to brutally execute disarmed soldiers. Or the clear joy you were taking in it." :glare: - Unafraid to call her on it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(So are all of you guys!) :b:

-Penny is mainly focusing on using Floating Array for now, planning to train her Winter Maiden powers at a separate time due to the dangerous area effects some of her powers have-
___

Specter: "I suppose even I stopped by towns frequently and chatted with townsfolk or fellow members of the old Order of No Quarter..."
___

Penny: "..." -Recalling how silent they were besides their already deceased leader- "- Perhaps not. But none of this changes the fact that you were about to brutally execute disarmed soldiers. Or the clear joy you were taking in it." :glare: - Unafraid to call her on it-
-that's fair enough, yeah-
---
Shez: "See? You're totally one of those living legends!"

Byleth: "A poor choice of words there, Shez."

Shez: "...." -realizes- :facepalm:
---
Juri: "So because they're unarmed means they can't harm, huh? What does that make me, girl?" :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair enough, yeah-
---
Shez: "See? You're totally one of those living legends!"

Byleth: "A poor choice of words there, Shez."

Shez: "...." -realizes- :facepalm:
---
Juri: "So because they're unarmed means they can't harm, huh? What does that make me, girl?" :glare:
-Needless to say, most of the training drones were being destroyed swiftly-
___

Specter: "..."
___

Penny: "Not having or using a weapon and being rendered unable to fight are two different things..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "THAT'S IT! This is what Ingrid found at that old...actually, I don't know what that old temple was for, but this is it! Lily, you've done it again!"
___

-Which is usually standard for Pokemon...-
___

-But the other prisoners aboard Lockdown's ship are considered insane even by these five, so the rest are fair game...-
___

-But she'll still need to train a lot to reach that level first, of course, since she's still young enough to be somewhat naive and a tad overconfident-

(They seem pretty new to battling, but they also seem to be learning pretty quickly. I guess having to learn to fight is even more important when there are more hostile Pokemon out there...)
___

-So this is anyone's game so far...-
Lily: "...Sure I did!" -proud pose-
---
-So that makes her even more uncertain to call herself such...-
---
-Indeed, Toxitron himself has a toxic sludge-firing gun, his name doesn't comes just from his color scheme-
---
Irisviel: "I hope they get to be as needed when a real fight comes at them..."
---
-Indeed, how will it end remains up the air...-
Shez: "And after straining everything, voila! A nice little drink! Now you try."

-attentive enough to remember every step?-
---
-well, either would work... :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "....Perhaps maintaining an Emblem is too much for Nitocris? But if that's the case, I don't really mind. My time as a physical being may have been short, but I will never forget it." :)
Draco: "...Then it's my turn" -yeah-
---
-Okay, but which though?- V:
---
Tiki: "...This must be how Marmar felt about me then" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Sure I did!" -proud pose-
---
-So that makes her even more uncertain to call herself such...-
---
-Indeed, Toxitron himself has a toxic sludge-firing gun, his name doesn't comes just from his color scheme-
---
Irisviel: "I hope they get to be as needed when a real fight comes at them..."
---
-Indeed, how will it end remains up the air...-
Star: "Now let's get this box out of here and test some of my revival spells out!"
___

-Ishtar has any advice on this?-

-Meanwhile, Ereshkigal is mostly clueless on the Pokemon talk beyond the Ghost-type ones- :V
___

-Would they or the drones find any signs of the traitorous ones?-
___

(Oh, same. I can't imagine what being sick with that blue stuff was like...) :urg:
___

-Coin toss?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Your concern and warning are much appreciated, but I xknxur we might need regular updates if the odds of him considering us a threat are that high...

Oh, no no no no no no no! Y-You didn't do anything wrong, Burrito! Th-There are just... -Sigh- there are just some people and computers w-who have a t-tendency to see anything and a-anyone who aren't among their own as potential threats...
Ophanimon: "There are a few ways to, admittedly. I could comm with any of you via text messages"

Luvia: "Of course, you are a digital being after all..."

Ophanimon: "Just let me know your number, and it will be done"

Jeanne: "Understood" -and thus it's given- "You said you had another reason to come here, right?"

Ophanimon: "Right"

-What would the Pokémon present at the moment say then?-

-The next day, they would wake uuuuuuup-
Taiga: -Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn- "Mornin'..."

-True with that-
Monika: "I know it's a silly name, but he was anything but, he managed to become a full-blown threat as an almost almighty being with the intent of killing everything in the universe"

Mash: It's another reason to think she'll be a great Trainer for her.
Scáthach: "Good girl" :)

Martha: "We don't know where he comes from, but... He seems to appear in order to bring some sort of 'balance' whenever large giants are involved..."
Rita: "...If you don't go off, I'm going to blow you along the rest of this damned planet!" -already charging a beam-

Charlotte: "...Something tells me to follow your guide..."
Voyager: -Nodded innocently-
---
-Which is what Fate did with hers-
Fate: "Dealmaker, it's an enhancing magical item now..."
Nanoha: "..." -doesn't knows what to say-
Gorgon: "A Tamer? But I don't- UGH!" -headache-
---
-What Goldie said pretty much-
Eleonora: "One's attacking civivlians!"
Fate: "Let's go now..."
Hayate: "The TSAB will need to do a lot to cover these, but let's save people!"
-Illya, still using the Heracles card, attempts to hit the impish Specimen using Nine Lives-

Tiki: "Guess we still got lots to fight against..." -DIVINE BREATH ON A SPECIMEN-
---
-So Takeru's hope may be founded...-
Atalanta: "Me too..." -moreso her and Blake given they have two pairs of ears-
(You're wrong about Pokemon Trainers. Mine's been my best buddy ever since he found me! Heck, I was stuck in a prison cell made by a bunch of evil giant robots before he took me in! I've even gotten training from the same person who taught him everything he knows about how to fight!)

(Yeah, and Elizabeth was not only the first ever person who liked my singing, but she was also the first person who didn't fall asleep listening to it! Lizzy's always there for me, and she's taken care of me ever since I got to Basel! Not all Pokemon Trainers are jerks, you know.) :glare:

-For a frequent nervous wreck and socially anxious nerd and scientist like Alphys, Burrito isn't too much work for her to take care of and given the care she has for her, Burrito's presence alone has already been strong emotional support her in-turn-

Penny: "Your Pokemon is quite adorable,. Dr. Alphys!" :grin:

Th-Thanks, you two... :) -Smiling at the sight of the happy Burrito-

Dipper: "But as I much as I hate to say it, he...looks like he might actually be outmatched this time..."

Then I say we give the big ole' guy some backup! Who's with me?!

How do we even know if they're in danger or not?!
___

Noelle: "As...crazy as he seemed, he also seemed desperate for answers and freedom from whatever...or w-whoever was controlling him..." :urg:

Kris: "................................................." -Visibly shaking with fear-
___

-Ah, my bad!-

-The pixelated Specimen visibly glitches out from the attack...before surprisingly proving to be sentient as well and asking the Knightmon the following-

Pixelated Specimen: "What are you, friend?" -Has an echoing, speech-program like voice-

Imp-like Specimen: "I've never seen a creature quite like you...You'll be consumed by the wolves regardless." -Sends more wolves to attack the Knightmon-
___

Steven: "I'm not about to let it hurt any of us..." -Summons a larger version of his shield below the ceiling in case of any falling debris-

-Sure enough, Specimen 8 outright destroys the ceiling before hovering down to the ground, causing severael debris from the ceiling to fall onto Steven's shield-

-Once it lands, it opens a large number of red rifts to summon hordes of Violent Deer to rush at everyone-

Specimen 8: "You will all perish by the branches of Bayagototh..."

Veyle: "How do we even begin to assist? It's so... massive..."

Sothis: "Call it... intuition." ;)
Shez: ".....Alright, and even if you were wrong, we can't leave the other Servants behind anyway."
---
Queen Medusa: "Alright, what's with giving her headaches? You better answer fast if you don't like being statues!" :glare:
---
Kanna: "This... is a bit unsettling... is that knight going to be okay fighting this thing?"
---
Ruby: -smirks- "You'd need to catch me first."

-I just noticed that I forgot to reply to this, so fixing that now- :V

-Several other Specimens including various slime-like ghosts, giant spiders with multiple body segments like centipedes, take notice of Peppino's rage and turn their attention towards him-

-At the same time, the Thing-like Specimen 10 emerges from the sewers and enters it's leech form again to speed towards Peppino-
[But why, when they don't know about others?]

[Weh? You...actually like the Trainers....?]

-snoring lion cub-
-he's a heavy sleeper-

I'm guessing that's every other week here.

-in essence, Burrito is a therapy gopher :V-

-the spines on his back glow blue with that distinctive sound building up, signifying he's charging up a beam of his own-
-because this is post-2014, he can do it more often and it's stronger-

-to the Underworld Queen-
It's not our doing, moron. Neither of us have some kind of psychokinetic power.

It seems her mind is trying to access encrypted files that were locked away by the same thing that turned her Digivice into a paperweight.

-her grin fades into an uncharacteristically serious snarl-
....and if you even dare try anything to him, I will conduct an experiment to see how much wind and water I can force-feed you until your insides become outsides.

-she's only like this when her Tamer is personally threatened; it's essentially her trigger and the catalyst that resulted in an alternate Mega before gaining the ability to become Lilithmon, one they mutually never want to be activated ever again-

-the wolves would find it very hard if not impossible to even make a dent in the Chrome Digizoid armor that is his entire body-
-between this and the other Specimen's sudden question, he's actually dumbfounded as if trying to process his surroundings-

....I art no ally of thou, though if thou inform me of who that has summoned thou here, thou shalt have a quicker demise with less suffering.

-without breaking a stride, he alternates who he starts pummeling, his rage seemingly fueling him with endless energy so long as there's something earning his ire-

[So uhh....which one's the real deal?]

-meanwhile another displaced Pokémon from Dark Samus' summoning is making her way around, head up high as if looking down on everything around her-

Top Bottom