• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Community Proposed SSB6

Louie G.

Smash Hero
1. Muddy Mole
2. Murfy
3. Oatchi

The original intent of the Rambi Box item was actually to include characters like Oatchi as well, but at this point maybe it's just best to assume it summons Rambi exclusively. Anyway, I'd be glad to see any of these. Rayman could probably use a proper AT.

Job 128: Robin

1716270248653.png

I agree that Fire Emblem is probably due for another character by now, so I think that honor should go to Robin. He's easily the most mechanically fresh character within the series current representation, and Smash doesn't have a whole lot of mages to begin with. Awakening is perhaps the most pivotal game in the series and with three characters in Smash already, I think it's natural we keep at least one of them around. I think Marth / Lyn / Robin makes for a plenty diverse lineup - likely could use another down the line, but for now this is pretty solid.

Job 129: I was also thinking 6 Echo Fighters, so I'm just going to double up on BritishGuy's nomination. That's right in line with the Melee gang.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Master Hand
2. Dracula
3. Hades

1. Oatchi
2. Murfy
3. Muddy Mole

KRtDLD_Meta_Knight.png

Meta Knight
Guess I'll be the one to do it. Gotta complete the trio.

285px-SMG2_Cloudflower.png

Cloud Flower (Mario Galaxy)

Will spawn clouds under the fighters that act as extra platforms. They only last a short while and will disappear in the air, so be careful when you stand on them.?

35060.png

Shock Bomb (ARMS)
When hit, it will drop to the ground. It's too big to carry, but thanks to it's ball shape, it can rolled around the stage ala a barrel.

After a period of time, it will detonate. Unlike most bombs however which cause a firey explosion with notable knockback, the Shock Bomb will unleash an electric shockwave that will paralyze anyone in it's radius for a brief period of time.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
1. Master Hand
2. Dracula
3. Rathalos

1. Muddy Mole
2. Murfy
3. Marin
Ssbu_kingkrool.png

King K. Rool
He's funny. We need more villains

BotW_Spring-Loaded_Hammer_Model.png

Spring-Loaded Hammer (Zelda)
Wind it up to slam it down and create a shockwave that sends fighters flying .

Big_Bubbler.png

Big Bubbler (Splatoon)
Creates a force field that pushes forward across the stage and protects your character.

Last edited:

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
1. Master Hand
2. Dracula
3. Rathalos

1. Muddy Mole
2. Murfy
3. Marin
View attachment 389725
King K. Rool
He's funny. We need more villains

Double Cherry (Mario)
Creates a second clone of your character who will briefly follow them and attack like them.

View attachment 389727
Canned Blubber Special (Splatoon)
Expands your shield size.
Double Cherry has already been added as an item.

Top Bottom