• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Adding Elder Scrolls & Dishonored Content)

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
All stages submittions will be added.

General consensus seems to be to have 55 stages & cut all series removed from the fighter roster. More cuts are TBD. Lets see how our new stage jobs go for now but there will be at least 17 new stages which is close to our previous games. Currently all varients of our 2 evolving stages (Dashboard & Bowerstone) are included as they were last in our last game.

Job 47 - Submit a stage idea for each of the below new series on our roster.

Minecraft
Ori
Tomb Raider

Will submit my nominees later.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
The_Nether_-_Basalt_Dunes.png

The Nether
I wanted to do something different than smash. Players fight inside the realm. You can knock your opponents into the lava. A Nether portal appears behind them that may summon enemies onto the stage.

5-1024_3592.jpg

Nibel Forest
The main setting of Ori and the Blind Forest. The titular Forest. This is a traveling stage that starts at the Spirit tree and travels around the forest, at different locations from the game.

mountain-temple-39.jpg

Mountan Temple
Based on settings from Tomb Raider 2013 and it's sequel. Players fight on a mountain with a temple. There is a river flowing through the mountain and a bridge across and a camp fore

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Stage Name: Tutorial World
Stage Origin: Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition (2012)

The Tutorial World packaged with various console ports of Minecraft (including, notably, the Xbox ones), this one's based on TU31 - representing the 1.8 Bountiful Update, the most recent at the time of this game's release. The battle itself would take place on the little island in which you spawn, with the giant "Minecraft" sign being visible in the background! I think this is a pretty iconic part of Minecraft's history to represent that'd surely look pretty unique compared to, for instance, just adding a village or a desert temple.

Stage Name: Ginso Tree
Stage Origin: Ori and the Blind Forest (2015)

One of the various levels from Ori and the Blind Forest, specifically taking place inside a singular, gigantic tree within the forest of Nibel. Although it originally held the Element of Waters, and was responsible for purifying the water in the forest, the actions of Kuro caused the tree to become rotten and dry. However, this effect would be reversed on the actual stage here - over time, the rotten wood would fix itself, and the tree would become cleaner and more natural.

Stage Name: The Prophet's Tomb
Stage Origin: Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

A somewhat promotional choice as cross-promotion for the (then) recent Rise of the Tomb Raider, but also kind of fitting given it's... literally a tomb! While the majority of the game takes place in Siberia, I think using this setting from the Middle East would be a good way of representing the series in a more general sense - plus, the architecture feels like it'd lend well to a precarious battleground for everyone to fight on!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Minecraft - Mines

Surprised this one isnt mentioned more. An iconic/important part of the game. Would be like a mix of Icicle Mtn & Pac-Land but will stop at several points & go back & forth on a predetermined path with the peak perhaps being the surface.

Ori - Forlorn Ruins

Thought about Black Root Burrows but Definitive Edition isnt out yet. Not familiar with game so honestly looked at a few popular locations from the wiki & picked the one i thought looked the most interesting.

Tomb Raider

Though about Croft Manor but doesnt return in reboot trilogy until dlc that isnt out for another year. Next best option would be a Tomb & we already have 2 good submittions from the new games so wont submit anything myself.

Vote for your Top 2 in each category, self votes in 2nd, most votes overall will be added.

Minecraft
1 The End (Northsouthmap)
2 Mines (myself)
Other Nominees
The Nether (darkvortex)
Tutorial World (KneeOfJustice99)

Ori
1 Nibel Forest (darkvortex)
2 Ginso Tree (KneeOfJustice99)
Other Nominee
Forlorn Ruins (myself)

Tomb Raider
1 Mtn Tomb (darkvortex)
2 Prophets Tomb (KneeOfJustice99)

Job 48 - Submit a stage idea for each of the below new series on our roster.

Super Meat Boy
Bomberman
Steins Gate

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. The End
2. Mines

1. Ginso Tree
2. Forlorn Ruins

1. Prophets Tomb
2. Mountan Temple

maxresdefault (22).jpg

Salt Factory
Players fight inside a factory. There is a middle part and a platform that moves. There are higher parts you can reach if you platform and some smaller platforms below. There are giant saws you can knock your foes into. A mound of salt laws at the bottom.

5f80e6a21481c.jpg

ss_private02_l.jpg

Bomberman Arena
Fight inside a game of bomberman, based on the classic level layout. THere are blocks you can stand on, but they may blow up and you'll have to move. It works kinda like Bomberman 's Dream Mix TV World Fighters stage.

300px-Bomberman_Battle.jpg

Akihabara.jpg

Akihabara
I know nothing about SteinsGate but apparently this is the main setting so here we are. Works like Onnet where you can stand on the buildings and have to avoid cars coming through the road. There's a day\night cycle. Characters from the game cameo.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Most Votes Added)

1 The End 5
2 The Nether 3
3 Tutorial World 2
4 Mines 2

1 Ginso Tree 7
2 Forlorn Ruins 3
3 Nibel Forest 2

1 Prophets Tomb 6 (removing my vote means this wins tiebreaker)
2 Mountain Tomb 6

Forest Warp Zone

Based on the secret areas from the 1st world & our answer to Smashs cool GB Dream Land idea. Stage would transition to all 4 locations starting with pictured then to an Atari themed area (maybe without Commander Video who was a guest in the original game), a gameboy themed area, & final a space themed one.

Bomberman - Honestly dont have any ideas, Arena is probably the best way to rep series.

Future Gadget Laboratory (Steins Gate)

Am kind of familar with series as i watched the anime several years go (didnt even realize it was a visual novel until i noticed it on the switch eshop). If i remember correctly this was Rintaro Okabe's appartment that served as a hub for the main cast for decent amount of time.

Vote for your favorite nominee. Can self vote.

Meat Boy
Salt Factory (darkvortex)
Other Nominee - Forest Warp Zone (myself)

Bomberman Arena is in by default.

Steins Gate
Future Tech Laboratory (myself)
Other Nominee - Akihabara (darkvortex)

Job 49 - Submit a stage idea for each of the below new series on our roster.

Psychonauts
Pillars of Eternity

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Salt Factory
Akihabara

maxresdefault (23).jpg

Milkman Conspiracy
Based on the level form the original game. You fight in the street, and why stage turns and twists.

PE1_Glasvahl.png

Noonfrost Temple
A temple from a mission in the game. You fight inside the temple in front of an ice portal. There are are icicles that can fall down into the stage.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

1 Salt Factory 3
2 Forest Warp Zone

1 Akihabara 2
2 Future Tech Laboratory 1

Whispering Rock (Psychonauts)

The hub world of the game. Think a summer camp stage would be unique. Would be a traveling stage like Delfino/Skyloft.

Endless Paths

Not familiar with game. Was the 1st location that came up. Seems interesting, looks like an iconic challenging dungeon here you try to ascend/descend through 15 floors. Stage would travel up & down & stop at each floor (maybe not all 15 but some).

Vote for your favorite Psychonauts & Pillars of Eternity stage. Can self vote, most votes overall will be added.

I will vote for both of darkvortex's entries

Psychonauts - Milkman Conspiracy
HM - Whispering Rock
Pillars of Eternity - Noonfrost Forest
HM - Endless Paths

Job 50 - Nominate 2 more stages, 1 must be from an ip on the roster & the other from an ip not on the roster. Can be 1st party or from a company on the roster.

• Halo
  • Gears
  • Blinx
  • Fable
  • Age of Empires/Mythologies
  • Blue Dragon
  • Crackdown
  • Gunstringer
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Conker
  • Perfect Dark
  • Kameo
  • Viva Pinata
  • Killer Instinct
  • Battletoads
  • Jetman
  • Minecraft
  • Ori
  • Forza
  • Alan Wake
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Dead or Alive
  • Splinter Cell
  • Oddworld
  • Bioshock
  • Dead Rising
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Tomb Raider
  • Meat Boy
  • Bomberman
  • Steins Gate
  • Psychonauts
  • Pillars of Eternity

• Remedy
  • Koei Tecmo
  • Ubisoft
  • Oddworld Inhabitants
  • Take 2
  • Capcom
  • Sega
  • Square Enix
  • Team Meat
  • Konami
  • 5pb.
  • Double Fine
  • Obsidian

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Milkman Conspiracy
Endless Paths

Tiger_Lair.jpg

Tiger's Lair
Jago's stage from KI 2013. A run down temple that works kinda like the Tekken stage from smash ultimate. I could have submitted Orchid's stage but I thought we didn't have a temple stage like this yet. Jago himself makes a cameo on the stage.

Coliseum.png

Roman Coliseum (Ryse: Son of Rome)
A main recurring location from the Xbox one launch title. Think like the FE coliseum stage from smash. Roman soldiers battle in the background.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will give another day for current jobs, in the meantime here are my stage nominees.

New Mombasa (Halo 3 ODST)

The city the Rookie explores in the campaign of 3: ODST. Thought about a Reach stage but thought one of the Noble Six as an assist would be a better fit. Personally thought this location/campaign did stand out & was pretty unique.

Zoo Tycoon

Time has probably past for Zoo Keeper to be added to the roster. That being said series saw a revival & Xbox release in 2013 for the new gen console & should at least get a stage imo.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
DOA5_Zack_Island.jpg

Zack Island (Dead or Alive Extreme)
I just think this would be funny to include. Fighters battle it out on a beach. Girls from the DOA series cameo. There's a volleyball and a net you can use in combat.

hq720.jpg

Fusion Frenzy
Based on eh game for the original Xbox. You fight inside a round arena that turns and sound as various effects based on the mini games present in the original game happen.

Attachments

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
With the lack of votes darkvortex's choices (Milkman Conspiracy & Endless Paths) will be used.

Voting Time

Nominees
(darkvortex)
Tigers Layer
Roman Coliseum
(nirvanafan)
New Mombasa
Zoo Tycoon
(TORNADO BUS DRIVER)
Zack Island
Fusion Frenzy

Vote for your top 3 overall, self votes in 2nd or lower. Top 3 overall will be added.

1 Fusion Frenzy
2 Zoo Tycoon
3 Tigers Layer

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Top 3 Added)

1 Zoo Tycoon 11
2 Fuzion Frenzy 9
3 New Mombasa 8

4 Roman Coliseum 7
5 Tigers Lair 1
6 Zack Island HM

That wraps up our base game new stages.

Job 51 - Nominate a new assist for one of the below new series on our roster.

Ori
Minecraft
Tomb Raider

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Minecraft Assist - Creeper
When summoned, it will walk up towards the opponent and blow up, damaging the opponent

darkvortex

Smash Lord
SSBU_spirit_Enderman.png

Enderman
Will appear and throw an ender pearl, which can be used to teleport around the stage.
Naru-removebg-preview.png

Naru
A major character in the Ori games. Ori's adoptive mother figure. She is healing assist. ShE's Will sit and throw out fruits that can help fighters.

Sam_Nishimura.png

Sam Nishimura
Lara Croft 's best friend and a main character in the 2013 reboot. When summoned she will use his camera, as she is a director, she will use her camera to freeze the opponents. There's a rare chance she will be possessed by the spirit known as Kimiko and attack, lunging forward s.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Spider Jockey

Why not have a combo of 2 popular mobs from minecraft as an assist, spider will move around while skeleton archer shoots at opponents.

Ku

Another major Ori character, Oris adoptive sibling & child of Kuro, the main antagonist of the 1st game. Not too familiar with game but could be a more offensive assist using some of their parents abilities.

Deathless Ones

Once again reboot trilogy is still on my backlog but these seem to be an interesting mob from the latest game at the time.

Vote for your top 2 in each category, can self-vote in 1st, most votes overall in each category will be added.

1 Creeper (Qwerty UIOP)
2 Enderman (darkvortex)
Other Nominee - Spider Jockey (nirvanafan)

1 Naru (darkvortex)
2 Ku (nirvanafan)

1 Sam Nishimura (darkvortex)
2 Deathless Ones (nirvanafan)

Job 52 - Nominate a new assist for one of the below new series on our roster.

Super Meat Boy
Bomberman
Steins Gate

darkvortex

Smash Lord
D-Fetus_Forever.png

Dr. Fetus
The main villain of SMB. His name might be an issue but he's cartoon -y and in a game with more adult franchises so it should be alright. He will appear and start to chuck bombs that lay on the stage and explode.

Yellow_Louie.png

Louie
Bomberman's Kangaroo sidekick from the classic games. When summoned he will allow fighters to hop on his back (which leads to funny animations with the likes of Ramm and Big Daddy) and they can make him hop around and kick their opponents.
Suzuha_profile.png

Suzuha Amane
One of the only other characters from this game who I actually know. She is a time traveller and will appear onto the stage and shoot at the opponent, and will proceed to travel parish the stage attacking fighters.

1. Creeper
2. Spider Jockey

1. Naru
2. Ku

1. Sam
2. Deathless Ones

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

1 Creeper 5
2 Spider Jockey 3
3 Enderman 1

1 Naru 6
2 Ku 3

1 Sam 6
2 Deathless Ones 3

Bandage Girl (Art by LucasTheGoth)

Thought about Tofu Boy as well. Thought she makes more sense having a major role initially as damsel in distress but later her & Meat Boys the roles get reversed. With her tie to bandages can imagine her being like Isabelles assist tossing out bandages towards summoner that can be picked up & heal any player.

Bagura/Buggler

Only played Bomberman 64 (97) & think most of those characters were one-offs. Bagura seems to arguably be the series main antagonist appearing in said role in many entries. Wanted to go with someone specifically from the XBLA games but most of those characters would probably be referenced in costumes anyway.

Rintaro Okabe

Admittedly like darkvortexs idea alot better but the protag of the series should still probably be considered for this role.

Vote for your favorite in each category, can self vote, most votes for each gets in.

I like all of darkvortexs entries
Dr. Fetus
Louie
Suzuha Amane

My entries that can also be voted on are
Bandage Girl
Bagura/Buggler
Rintaro Okabe

Job 53 - Nominate a new assist for one of the below new series on our roster.

Psychonauts
Pillars of Eternity

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Dr. Fetus
Bagura
Suzuha Amane

Millapn2.png

Milla Vodello
A veteran Pysconaut agent and Raz's mentor. She will appear and cause various effects such as levatanting items, turning the stage, reveresing controls and more.

Aloth-leather-armor.jpg

Aloth Corfiser
A magic user and sorry member in the game. He will appear and read from a tome and shout out boats of magic.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

1 Dr. Fetus 2
2 Bandage Girl 1

1 Louie 2
2 Bagura 1

1 Suzuha Amane 2
2 Rintaro Okabe 1

Dr. Caligosto Loboto

A villain from the series. He is a dentist so can imagine him utilizing something related to that in his assist. Maybe he can send a big wind-up teeth that would chomp across the stage.

Thaos ix Arkannon

Not familiar with game so naturally looked into the main antagonist to see if that could work. Probably can, is a priest in game so guess he can maybe utilize magic in his assist.

Vote for your favorite in each category, can self vote, most votes for each gets in.

My votes are Dr. Loboto (self) & Aloth Corfiser (darkvortex)

Other nominees are Milla (darkvortex) & Thaos ix Arkannon (self)

Job 54 - Nominate a new assist for one of the below series on our roster.

Fable (had previous assist get promoted)
Rare (also had Battletoads assist get promoted & no Jetpac assist was added but will leave this open to all Rare ip with release of Rare Replay & new Killer Instinct)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Milla
Aloth Corfiser

Reaver_F3_Full.jpg

Reaver
I felt some form of tie in content to Fable 3 makes a lot of sense. He will dash around and attack with his stick before shooting with his gun.

ProfessorTBird.jpg

Professor T. Bird
The guide character from Battletoads. He will blow his whistle and create a shockwave. he will also sometimes appear in a lab cost instead and throw a beaker.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
1 Milla 2 (removing my vote wins tiebreaker)
2 Loboto 2

1 Aloth 4
2 Thaos HM

Crawler

Only played a little Fable 3. Think Reaver is the best choice but for fun will throw Crawler into the mix. Think he has a cool design & is a major antagonist of the game.

Hisako

Have Sabrewulf but guess he can technically also be counted as a Sabreman assist & think, especially with the seemingly successful revival, we should have a dedicated rep from the new game. Hisako is a popular, memorable new addidtion who even later received a 2nd slot on the roster using a varient. She moves in a horror/possessed fasion & attacks using a spear.

Vote for your favorite in each category. Can self-vote wherever, most votes for each gets in.

1 Reaver (darkvortex)
2 Crawler (nirvanafan)

1 Jet Force Gemini (TORNADO BUS DRIVER)
2 Hisako (nirvanafan)
HM Prof. T. Bird (darkvortex)

Job 55 - Nominate a new assist from an existing series on the roster &/or a series not on the roster (can be 1st party or from a 3rd party company on the roster). Top 3 overall in votes will be our final assist in base game.

Halo
Gears
Blinx
Fable
Age of Empires/Mythologies
Blue Dragon
Crackdown
Gunstringer
Banjo Kazooie
Conker
Perfect Dark
Kameo
Viva Pinata
Killer Instinct
Battletoads
Jetman
Minecraft
Ori
Forza
Alan Wake
Ninja Gaiden
Dead or Alive
Splinter Cell
Oddworld
Bioshock
Dead Rising
Jet Set Radio
Tomb Raider
Meat Boy
Bomberman
Steins Gate
Psychonauts
Pillars of Eternity

Remedy
Koei Tecmo
Ubisoft
Oddworld Inhabitants
Take 2
Capcom
Sega
Square Enix
Team Meat
Konami
5pb.
Double Fine
Obsidian

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Votes
1. Reaver
2. Crawler

1. Hisako
2. Jet Force Gemini

Submission
Character Name: Flood Carrier
Character Origin: Halo: Combat Evolved (2001)

An iconic piece of Halo's world and history, the Flood being added as the series' second assist makes a lot of sense in my mind. (In fact, the series getting a second assist at all makes sense too!) In terms of how it'd function, the Carrier would shamble around the ground, mostly harmless but tending to approach nearby players. However, if attacked or hit at all - the large sac on its back bursts, releasing up to four Pod Infectors. These Infectors are a lot faster, running around and latching onto players to slow them down and induce a poison effect.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Crawler
2. Reaver

1. Hisako
2. Prof. T. Bird

Fizzco-mascot.png

Fizzie
From Sunset Overdrive. The Mascot of the Fizzco drinks company. A huge balloon will appear over the stage and shoot lasers down.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Splosion_Man-removebg-preview.png

'Splosion Man
Will run around the stage and attach himself to a fighter, exploding and creating a huge explosion that sends fighters flying.

Bottles_Spirit.png

Bottles ( Banjo Kazooie)
Will tunnel up into the stage, creating a hole under fighters

Last edited:
Top Bottom