• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of the Delta Warriors certainly do-

-Same goes for those from Remnant or do they think one or two is all that's necessary?-
___

-Mabel celebrated for a second before Dipper grabbed her arm to remind her that they have to keep running-
___

-Given her experience as huntress and being of the most skilled here bar none, Atalanta would probably be a good person to ask-
-oh, they absolutely do, yes!-
---
-which was good because Mabel almost got kicked!-
---
-while Phosphora is tinkering on the actual tech-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, they absolutely do, yes!-
---
-which was good because Mabel almost got kicked!-
---
-while Phosphora is tinkering on the actual tech-
Penny: "I will go bring some here for everyone, then!" :)
___

Mabel: "Whew thanks!, I almost got kicked in the face by that one..."

Dipper: "We've gotta focus on clearing this obstacle course, Mabel..."
___

-How is that going?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I will go bring some here for everyone, then!" :)
___

Mabel: "Whew thanks!, I almost got kicked in the face by that one..."

Dipper: "We've gotta focus on clearing this obstacle course, Mabel..."
___

-How is that going?-
-HELL YEAH!-
---
Byleth: The girl does not have the best sense of focus...
---
-she's doing pretty dang well, actually-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HELL YEAH!-
---
Byleth: The girl does not have the best sense of focus...
---
-she's doing pretty dang well, actually-
-Thus Penny jets off to retrieve some!-

Also, no idea if anyone even saw the clip I posted earlier, but I have watched two more episodes of V9 since I last mentioned it.
___

-Whether she does or not varies depending on the objective or what her mood is-

-She's learned from her mistakes in Gravity Falls, but sometimes she still doesn't have the best of priorities at first-
___

-Getting some technology up and running quickly?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thus Penny jets off to retrieve some!-

Also, no idea if anyone even saw the clip I posted earlier, but I have watched two more episodes of V9 since I last mentioned it.
___

-Whether she does or not varies depending on the objective or what her mood is-

-She's learned from her mistakes in Gravity Falls, but sometimes she still doesn't have the best of priorities at first-
___

-Getting some technology up and running quickly?-
-HECK YEAH-

So you've seen the paper people.
---
-old habits die hard :V-
---
-mostly just the power to make everything run for now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH-

So you've seen the paper people.
---
-old habits die hard :V-
---
-mostly just the power to make everything run for now-
-And about a minute later, Penny returns carrying several of the interdimensional communication devices in question-

I think I saw them at the end of episode 6, but that's about it. Unless they showed up earlier and I overlooked them over all of the other Ever After characters lmao

That being said, the massacre at the market there by the Jabberwalker clones was legitimately awful, more so now knowing what dying in the Ever After usually means.

Also, that pretty much confirms that Neo's Semblance can create clones of things and people for real. These aren't just illusions anymore.

___

-The same can be said for Dipper, but Byleth hasn't seen most of the flaws that can affect his concentration yet-
___

-That itself is still a great start considering that it's going to be an entire building dedicated to Pokemon care-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And about a minute later, Penny returns carrying several of the interdimensional communication devices in question-

I think I saw them at the end of episode 6, but that's about it. Unless they showed up earlier and I overlooked them over all of the other Ever After characters lmao

That being said, the massacre at the market there by the Jabberwalker clones was legitimately awful, more so now knowing what dying in the Ever After usually means.

Also, that pretty much confirms that Neo's Semblance can create clones of things and people for real. These aren't just illusions anymore.

___

-The same can be said for Dipper, but Byleth hasn't seen most of the flaws that can affect his concentration yet-
___

-That itself is still a great start considering that it's going to be an entire building dedicated to Pokemon care-
Episode 6... whoops. I got a little too ahead. :lol:

Indeed. Now we see why the official name is Overactive Imagination.

Did you notice those clones also spoke the same way the Jabberwalker does?

Weiss: "Huh... I thought it would be an upgrade to our Scrolls?"
---
Byleth: Dipper is very focused...
---
-yeah, she focused on the essentials first because she's smart-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Episode 6... whoops. I got a little too ahead. :lol:

Indeed. Now we see why the official name is Overactive Imagination.

Did you notice those clones also spoke the same way the Jabberwalker does?

Weiss: "Huh... I thought it would be an upgrade to our Scrolls?"
---
Byleth: Dipper is very focused...
---
-yeah, she focused on the essentials first because she's smart-
Yeah, that's an all too fitting name at this point. It's not even illusions anymore like with Emerald. It's straight up clones that seem to be made out of Neo's Aura.

I wasn't listening to their dialogue that much and I think the original Jabberwalker only showed up like twice before, so I didn't piece anything that together. I guess they really are direct copies or extensions of the original?

Penny: "Lady da Vinci and I could attempt modify those instead!"

___

-They're both taking their training seriously, but Dipper seems more cautious and on point-
___

-Not surprising given her track record-

-...Actually, that goes for most of the scientists at this point- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I concur with King Artoria. At least someone around here is finally using more than common sense...) -Glared at Mordred and Liz, visibly annoyed-

Oh...O-Oh no. I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you might not have seen a fight of th-this caliber before...
-but that's a story for a later time :V-

[Little ol' Totodile don't need none no how!]
-in spite of his rebellious nature, Artoria can't help but smile?-

YUM!
-a lion cub's meow of a roar in excitement as his hair sparked some static involuntarily-

Wait, what? You mean you four don't have....bodies of flesh?
....and have magic that you didn't bother attempting against me?!
-he almost feels insulted they didn't try anything-

[This is.....NORMAL....?!?]
-even in her fantasies, the fights seemed more lighthearted where no one got seriously hurt-
-So yeah, ending this section just saying Jalter finds herself melancholic-

Artoria: -Smiles- "I believe we can find a way to understand one another" :)

-And all three women went like "Awwwwwww~"-

Monika: "We technically are advanced androids that have all the body functions of a human, but on the compromise we have minimal to zero magical output. Well, I was in a flesh body once, but it decayed really rapidly so a change was made"

Mash: "But... Unm, it's fine! Both are fine, see?"
The fact that you at least cared about most animals and seemingly even most of your fellow leaders here, to the point that you want them to know you went out on good terms with them...That proves you're not totally hearltess or irredeemable. But you said it yourself. Part of you still wants to kill every last person here. Doesn't sound like someone who even ahs the nature to change at this point, and being a Beast...maybe you're one on a level who can't.

I'm all for second chances, but you've already done too much damage for others to forgive, and you already sound too far gone to truly change your ways...Consider this a mercy. -Has a massive array of magic water construct spears formed, ready to launch them at Koyanskaya-

-The Frogadier Bros. noticed Fishbunjin was leaving a few minutes after the final confrontation with Koyanskayas-

(Wait, hold up!) -Followed him-

-Hurricane did the same, though-

Are those some of your friends?
___

-The punches not only knock Spamton GIGA back, but also loosens one of his two remaining strings-

Kris: "WAIT, STOP!! Don't hurt him!"
___

-Kamui explains how the talk with Artemis went?-
___

Tetra: "We don't know that either! But it sounds like we're on the same side, so if yon still fight, then help us take this thing down!"

Spooky: "...Normally I don't want to bother with to do my Specimens' work for me unless a GL Labs assistant or scientist is being annoying or trying to sabotage the lab, but you two are being particularly annoying."
___

(Don't worry, we'll take it from here if you're injured...)

-Would all of the others also enter the portal?-
Alear: "We'll respect your death wish if we come across those other leaders... Otherwise, goodbye."

Shez: "Why do I feel like I've met a rival?"
---
Queen Medusa: "So now we CAN'T punch him? Humans... they simply can't make up their minds..."
---
Kamui: "I didn't get to learn much... but I have a general idea."
---
Azura: "If you need some rest before joining in, I'll look over you."
---
-Ruby tries to catch one of the more dangerous Specimen-
(F) -turns to look at the two FROGGEs and stare with a neutral blank expression-

Yeah. It's kind of a symbiotic relationship between Digimon and Tamer. We're connected in that way.

-to the Queen of the Underworld-
More like the rest of us can recognize something is entirely off about this situation. Whatever personal grievances you have can wait five minutes.
-finishing the elixir- -he has no fear or reverence towards her-

-in a flash of holy light, something seems to block the other Digimon's shot, a massive shield adorned with the Crest of Hope-
View attachment 388761

-holding it is a large knight-like being, a couple heads shorter than the WarGrowlmon (sorry Digi, but I will use English name when it's me typing it :V)-

(He's only an emissary as opposed to an actual member, but I wanted an excuse to post this track.)

BACK, vile dragon! By order of the Royal Knights, thou shalt not spread thine Hazard and besmirch the sacred name of Sir Gallantmon! (Or Dukemon; whichever name is relevant in this RP :V)

-he gets the shotgun ready, not caring if she's a ghost-

[And some Pepto?]
-shakes off to get back in the game-
-Koyanskaya closed her eyes... And finally, she was pierced and struck down for good-

Sitonai: "Yeah, that's Prince Paris and that's Achilles. The former doesn't really cares the latter killed him, as you can see" -also a terrified sheep clinging on Paris's head- "Oh, and that's the Sun God Apollo. As you can see, he's harmless now" :p
---
Hayate: "Ooooh, so similar to my knights and I, well, once. It's a long story"
Gorgon: "...You're quite the daring humans, I'll grant you that"
---
Jeanne: "Please, do tell me"
---
Former assasilant: "Very well. My nam is Alain, Sovereign of the Ganma Kingdom"
(It's fine LOL)
Alice: "Eh? Now who is that?" -the mechanoid reptile acknowledged the fellow Digimon, instantly diverting shots in hopes of absorbing data-

Tiki: "With all of this happening? Of course we'd be annoyed" -then shotgun!-
---
Sakura: "And some Pepto" :)
-Mordred, Makoto, Takeru and Arthur didn't doubt to enter-
Byleth: "I can see that..."

Shez: "I like it." :p
---
Palutena: "You know that one?"
---
-WHOA-
---
-the tiny she is HAPPY-
(Going forward, any shared colors will have the character's initial before their stuff)

-as Calamaramon-
(C) Why am I having to be the one that is dealin' with a SkullGreymon on rampage?!
Arcueid: "Glad to see" :p -Shiki rolled her eyes while Artoria eyed the menu-
Aoko: "How did you two come to be?"
Shiki: "Asking something you're not willing to tell about yourself?"
Aoko: "...Good point"
---
Martha: "In fact she instigated the chase that just gave us trouble"
Mirei: -To Calmaramon- "A Legendary Warrior will come up triumphantly" -to Chaldeans- "I see. Thanks for finding her then, I know of a way in which she'll be properly punished..." -she looks behind herself- "Hey, she has finally been found!"
Martha: "Huh? Who you spoke to?"
Mirei: "You'll see soon"
---
Mineravmon: "Woah!"
---
-Of course, the others also have Disney Princess dolls-
"What of Gil?" -He has a Kuzco doll-
"What of Yuuno?" -He's in ferret form as a mascot to his embarrassment-
-Star is trying to process what the significance of all these spells are, and is notably just...looking at her hands and her wand right now, as well as the notes they wrote, trying to figure it out-

Star: "With all these spells, I...managed to create something that has life, or revive someone..."
___

-Neither of them notice her at first, so she might be able to take Amethyst by surprise-
___

What kind of twisted ritual are they trying to carry out here?!

-Again, not fazed by the sight of dead humans or inorganics as she care snothing for the former. It's the sheer brutality of it and their use in a ritual that she's disgusted by-

___

-Right, a Pokemon with a personality like Justeaze's still needs a tough but fair combat instructor if she's going to keep taking her training seriously...-
___

Mabel: "Did you not even notice?"
Lily: "More advanced than regular necromancy..."
---
-So on she goes to attempt to attack her with the blunt end of her shield-
---
-Same for everyone given the war-

Mohawk: "Heheh, boss will use the Enigma to combine with all of us, then fly to Cybertron and infect its core so Primus dies and Unicron lives~!"
Buzzsaw: "For what?!"
Mohawk: "Unlimited energy, duh"
Ratbat: "HE'LL GO EAT OTHER PLANETS!"
Mohawk: "I know, it's fun~!"
---
-Indeed, Scáthach knows a thing or two about overconfidence given her age...-
---
Chrono: "They went too fast!"
Amy: "No one does it at their first try"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "More advanced than regular necromancy..."
---
-So on she goes to attempt to attack her with the blunt end of her shield-
---
-Same for everyone given the war-

Mohawk: "Heheh, boss will use the Enigma to combine with all of us, then fly to Cybertron and infect its core so Primus dies and Unicron lives~!"
Buzzsaw: "For what?!"
Mohawk: "Unlimited energy, duh"
Ratbat: "HE'LL GO EAT OTHER PLANETS!"
Mohawk: "I know, it's fun~!"
---
-Indeed, Scáthach knows a thing or two about overconfidence given her age...-
---
Chrono: "They went too fast!"
Amy: "No one does it at their first try"
Star: "It's not even the same effect..."
___

-Which Amethyst narrowly notices and tries to catch!-
___

.. You abominations are too far gone...
___

-Even from some of her own battles?-
___

-Chrono be like "But you did with the last game!"?-

[Little ol' Totodile don't need no one no how!]

-even in her fantasies, the fights seemed more lighthearted where no one got seriously hurt-
-Rapidasg is still standing guard-

...O-Only for some battles, yes...

Alear: "We'll respect your death wish if we come across those other leaders... Otherwise, goodbye."

Shez: "Why do I feel like I've met a rival?"
---
Queen Medusa: "So now we CAN'T punch him? Humans... they simply can't make up their minds..."
---
Kamui: "I didn't get to learn much... but I have a general idea."
---
Azura: "If you need some rest before joining in, I'll look over you."
---
-Ruby tries to catch one of the more dangerous Specimen-

Jaune: "...I don't think we ever bothered to ask..."
---
-but then there're another one and this one moves-
---
Lilith: -keeping mental notes, nodding as Sparky
-Koyanskaya closed her eyes... And finally, she was pierced and struck down for good-

Sitonai: "Yeah, that's Prince Paris and that's Achilles. The former doesn't really cares the latter killed him, as you can see" -alsoa terrified sheep clinging on Paris's head- "Oh, and that's the Sun God Apollo. As you can see, he's harmless now" :p
---
---
---
(It's fine LOL)
Alice: "Eh? Now who is that?" -the mechanoid reptile acknowledged the fellow Digimon, instantly diverting shots in hopes of absorbing data-

---
-but that's a story for a later time :V-

[Little ol' Totodile don't need no one no how!]

YUM!
-a lion cub's meow of a roar in excitement as his hair sparked some static involuntarily-

Wait, what? You mean you four don't have....bodies of flesh?
....and have magic that you didn't bother attempting against me?!
-he almost feels insulted they didn't try anything-

(F) -turns to look at the two FROGGEs and stare with a neutral blank expression-

Yeah. It's kind of a symbiotic relationship between Digimon and Tamer. We're connected in that way.

-to the Queen of the Underworld-
More like the rest of us can recognize something is entirely off about this situation. Whatever personal grievances you have can wait five minutes.
-finishing the elixir- -he has no fear or reverence towards her-

-in a flash of holy light, something seems to block the other Digimon's shot, a massive shield adorned with the Crest of Hope-
View attachment 388761

-holding it is a large knight-like being, a couple heads shorter than the WarGrowlmon (sorry Digi, but I will use English name when it's me typing it :V)-

(He's only an emissary as opposed to an actual member, but I wanted an excuse to post this track.)

BACK, vile dragon! By order of the Royal Knights, thou shalt not spread thine Hazard and besmirch the sacred name of Sir Gallantmon! (Or Dukemon; whichever name is relevant in this RP :V)

[And some Pepto?]

(Going forward, any shared colors will have the character's initial before their stuff)

-as Calamaramon-
(C) Why am I having to be the one that is dealin' with a SkullGreymon on rampage?!
--Inclusing from Undyne's spears, and magic beams shot by Dipper and Mabel using one of Erika's weapons...-

(You're already leaving?)

...That's Apollo?

...Wait, Orion used to be a tiny bear. This isn't that unusual.

___

Kris: "I think he can still be reasoned with..."

Noelle: "...That giant knight is AWESOME~!" :b:
___

-Kamui does so?-
___

-Well, the shotgun does work on the ghost Forknights in the last level- :V

Spooky: "...A gun? -Wait, ugh, why does this seem familiar...?" -Seems like she's getting a headache-
___

-Ruby would see a flash of light at first, unable to determine what the area looked like for a few seconds-

-Steven and the Crystal Gems didn't hesitate to enter the portal, either-

Shouldn't the rest of us go in there, too?

Specimen 14: "...Ugh, I hate to say this, but the odds of surviving an encounter with those things is much higher in higher numbers..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, that's an all too fitting name at this point. It's not even illusions anymore like with Emerald. It's straight up clones that seem to be made out of Neo's Aura.

I wasn't listening to their dialogue that much and I think the original Jabberwalker only showed up like twice before, so I didn't piece anything that together. I guess they really are direct copies or extensions of the original?

Penny: "Lady da Vinci and I could attempt modify those instead!"

___

-They're both taking their training seriously, but Dipper seems more cautious and on point-
___

-Not surprising given her track record-

-...Actually, that goes for most of the scientists at this point- :p
They are implied to be legitimate copies.

Weiss: "Oh, I could ask her about it, yes."
---
-she can figure out he's the smart one-
---
-pretty much lol-

Arcueid: "Glad to see" :p -Shiki rolled her eyes while Artoria eyed the menu-
Aoko: "How did you two come to be?"
Shiki: "Asking something you're not willing to tell about yourself?"
Aoko: "...Good point"
---
Mirei: -To Calmaramon- "A Legendary Warrior will come up triumphantly" -to Chaldeans- "I see. Thanks for finding her then, I know of a way in which she'll be properly punished..." -she looks behind herself- "Hey, she has finally been found!"
---
Mineravmon: "Woah!"
---
-Of course, the others also have Disney Princess dolls-
"What of Gil?" -He has a Kuzco doll-
"What of Yuuno?" -He's in ferret form as a mascot to his embarrassment-
Shez: "We were part of separate mercenary bands, with two nobles hiring each one to fight each other for the death as a way to settle a quarrel."

Byleth: -matter-of-factly- "I first met her after single-handedly slaughtering her entire group."
---
Palu: ".......I don't like vagueness... Is this how Pit feels?"
---
Pit: "You okay?"
---
-of course Gil would have Kuzco because he's the best princess :V-

[And some Pepto?]

Sitonai: "Yeah, that's Prince Paris and that's Achilles. The former doesn't really cares the latter killed him, as you can see" -also a terrified sheep clinging on Paris's head- "Oh, and that's the Sun God Apollo. As you can see, he's harmless now" :p
---
---
---
(It's fine LOL)

---
--Inclusing from Undyne's spears, and magic beams shot by Dipper and Mabel using one of Erika's weapons...-

...That's Apollo?

...Wait, Orion used to be a tiny bear. This isn't that unusual.

___

___

-Kamui does so?-
___

Spooky: "...A gun? -Wait, ugh, why does this seem familiar...?" -Seems like she's getting a headache-
___

-Ruby would see a flash of light at first, unable to determine what the area looked like for a few seconds-

Specimen 14: "...Ugh, I hate to say this, but the odds of surviving an encounter with those things is much higher in higher numbers..."
-capping off with a Cataclysm blast from the Soren that Emblem Veronica summon because I never found room to use him lmao-

-he then vanished-

Shez: "We should help them out."
---
Queen Medusa: "I still want to punch him."
---
Kamui: "You remember Jack being part of the war, right?"
---
Kanna: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Azura: "I'm just as confused as you are."
---
Yang: "Well, off we go then!" -the Huntsmen enter too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
They are implied to be legitimate copies.

Weiss: "Oh, I could ask her about it, yes."
---
-she can figure out he's the smart one-
---
-pretty much lol-
If she can do this with the Jabberwalker...Yeah, here's hoping the clones have less defense than the originals because it looked like also copied different members of RWBY and other people she's met previously in the first episode of the season she showed up in. If they're legitimate copies, that also means that any clones of any Huntresses or Huntsmen that she makes likely retain all of their abilities, too.

Neo could legit end up being the final major threat here.

-IIRC she even considered asking her and some of the others to upgrade their Scrolls to be waterproof as well recently-
___

-For now, Dipper and Mabel keep running the obstacle course-
___

-Speaking of, does she also ask for Arlon to assist with the project to double the speed of progress on it?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If she can do this with the Jabberwalker...Yeah, here's hoping the clones have less defense than the originals because it looked like also copied different members of RWBY and other people she's met previously in the first episode of the season she showed up in. If they're legitimate copies, that also means that any clones of any Huntresses or Huntsmen that she makes likely retain all of their abilities, too.

Neo could legit end up being the final major threat here.

-IIRC she even considered asking her and some of the others to upgrade their Scrolls to be waterproof as well recently-
___

-For now, Dipper and Mabel keep running the obstacle course-
___

-Speaking of, does she also ask for Arlon to assist with the project to double the speed of progress on it?-
Indeed she could, could she?

-that she did, actually-

-so maybe da Vinci already snuck in the interdimensional upgrade, free of charge :V-
---
-and doing well-
---
-she's fine with letting this be a personal project because Arlon is busy with the rest of the castle-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed she could, could she?

-that she did, actually-

-so maybe da Vinci already snuck in the interdimensional upgrade, free of charge :V-
---
-and doing well-
---
-she's fine with letting this be a personal project because Arlon is busy with the rest of the castle-
The whole Ever After setting is still significant though, and the Tree is sounding more dangerous as of the latest episode, so I'm not sure at this point. Either way, Neo's cloning ability is a problem.

On an unrelated but more positive note, Bumblby is canon now and I am not even remotely surprised. :p

-Would da Vinci have not told her and let Weiss figure it out when necessary, or was Weiss not mentioning it on purpose for laughs?- :V
___

-But the training dummies/drones start becoming more difficult to deal with?-
___

-That's fair, the place still needs a lot of modern upgrades to accommodate for modern technology...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright, doing this one for Goldie

Ive

1714783689168.png

After the female characters from Doki Doki Literature Club! managed to escape from their coded prison, there was only one character remaining inside the game, becoming the president of the club by default and gaining self-awareness: The main protagonist himself. Unable to do much with none of the other characters around, his conscience drifted through the digital space, broken, until he mutated into a new form, becoming a ruthless and coldhearted individual. Even then, once he managed to get Monika in an attempt to break her, the admitance of her mistakes and her offering to get him to the physical world created a bond of sorts between them, with her deciding to look over him.

IceDevimon
Level: Champion
Type: Fallen Angel Digimon
Field: Dark Area, Nightmare Soldiers

"A Fallen Angel Digimon with a heart as cold as ice. It is said to be the evolved form of a Devimon with an especially cruel heart among other Devimon. As it specializes in deceiving the enemy with its way of words, it wraps them up in its ice wings and freezes them."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Tamer: Monika
Star: "It's not even the same effect..."
___

-Which Amethyst narrowly notices and tries to catch!-
___

.. You abominations are too far gone...
___

-Even from some of her own battles?-
___

-Chrono be like "But you did with the last game!"?-
Lily: "And that means..."
---
-But Mash attempted to plant her shield on the ground immediately-
---
-Mohawk only laughed at her face, clearly unrepentant-
Buzzsaw: "I really want to blow your face..."
Mohawk: "Suck it, birdbreain!" -has dagger to attack!-
---
-Indeed, her younger days were quite something-
---
Chrono: "But you caught up with the other one"
Amy: "Different genres, different people"
Shez: "We were part of separate mercenary bands, with two nobles hiring each one to fight each other for the death as a way to settle a quarrel."

Byleth: -matter-of-factly- "I first met her after single-handedly slaughtering her entire group."
---
Palu: ".......I don't like vagueness... Is this how Pit feels?"
---
Pit: "You okay?"
---
-of course Gil would have Kuzco because he's the best princess :V-
Aoko: "Well, off to a rocky start, huh"
---
Luvia/Martha/Jeanne: "Yes"
-A digital rift then opened, and from it, a new individual appeared-
-An individual of great presence, that once every Digimon realized he was there, all of them backed down, some even kneeling in respect, one of such great power being felt that even the deities and demons present were intrigued-
-That individual silently walked right towards Sistermon Ciel, and the only sound that was heard were those of his woodened sandals clicking on the streets-
-Once Sistermon Ciel realized his presence, the once sadistic and crazed nun meeked, shaking while she held to her sheathed katana as she looked up to the individual, and the being of light emerging from his back as well-
1714793028951.png

Sistermon Ciel: "...L-Lord Gankoomon..."
Gankoomon: "......................" -even if there were no eyes behind the textures of his visor unless removed, the stare of disappointment right as he looked down on her was too evident to anyone, even if they don't know the context-
Sistermon Ciel: "......I-I was traveling around and..."
Gankoomon: "...................................."
Sistermon Ciel: "See, this is... All about a mission! That's right!"
Gankoomon: "..................................................."
Sistermon Ciel: "Of course, I was just... Trying to do a very critical thing for the safety of everyone back home! Hahah... Hahahahaha..."
Gankoomon: "................................................................"
---
Minervamon: "I never tasted anything this good~!"
---
-Indeed- :V
-Smol Tiki wonders about the ferret?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And that means..."
---
-But Mash attempted to plant her shield on the ground immediately-
---
-Mohawk only laughed at her face, clearly unrepentant-
Buzzsaw: "I really want to blow your face..."
Mohawk: "Suck it, birdbreain!" -has dagger to attack!-
---
-Indeed, her younger days were quite something-
---
Chrono: "But you caught up with the other one"
Amy: "Different genres, different people"
Dipper: "It means this might not just be about missing powerful spells or having powerful magic circuits."

Star: -Still unsure what to say as she's steadily but surely processing all this, starting to figure it out...-
___

-If she's able to, then Amethyst's hand gets stuck-
___

-Aquamarine immediately orders the Extermination Robonoids to open fire on him-
___

-And seeing the prideful Justeaze fight, even while after learning more patience and strategy, causes her to reflect on that again?-
___

Mabel: "She's got a point." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-So yeah, ending this section just saying Jalter finds herself melancholic-

-And all three women went like "Awwwwwww~"-

Monika: "We technically are advanced androids that have all the body functions of a human, but on the compromise we have minimal to zero magical output. Well, I was in a flesh body once, but it decayed really rapidly so a change was made"

---
---

(It's fine LOL)

---

-Rapidasg is still standing guard-

...O-Only for some battles, yes...

___

___

___

-capping off with a Cataclysm blast from the Soren that Emblem Veronica summon because I never found room to use him lmao-

-he then vanished-

Shez: "We should help them out."
---
Queen Medusa: "I still want to punch him."
---

Kanna: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Azura: "I'm just as confused as you are."
---
Yang: "Well, off we go then!" -the Huntsmen enter too-
-Fair enough :V-

-he grumbles, too stuffed to move now that all the food he swiped had time to settle-

-they might be tempted to pet, though Taiga knows that static means touching would be shocking-

-chuckles- It seems not a single one of us got out unscathed. It's quite ironic.

-they quickly realize that this disillusioned the poor Bidoof and now she's afraid to fight?-

(F) -makes the "cut the camera" notion, then nods with eyes closed-

Translation: "The disturbance has been dealt with. I am no longer needed."

Funny, from what we've been told of Chaldea, there are similar kind of connections throughout. And yet not among Digimon like if our world worked differently. Crazy.

-to Gorgon-
In my case, it's not so much "daring" as it is I've had to face far more imposing enemies than the likes of you two, so you don't exactly intimidate me.

-must be a shock to her that a human sees her in her present form and treats her no different from anyone else, albeit dismissively per his nature with people in general :V-

-directs attention to Spamton-
It seems like I'm the only one here that actually seems to care that this supposed puppet that was being controlled....isn't being controlled anymore.

So I say again, big nose. START. TALKING.

-blocking the shots with the shield before pushing forward and delivering a backhand to the face with said shield-

-he's at a disadvantage being a Data type against a Virus type, but he's no pushover-

-raises eyebrow-
What-a now....?

-zooms along in with the rest-

(C) -demonstrates a new power she picked up; she uses ripples to contort the SkullGreymon's body into a spiral shape, subduing it rather quickly-

(This will make more sense when you get to later in Ghost Game, Digi :p)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The whole Ever After setting is still significant though, and the Tree is sounding more dangerous as of the latest episode, so I'm not sure at this point. Either way, Neo's cloning ability is a problem.

On an unrelated but more positive note, Bumblby is canon now and I am not even remotely surprised. :p

-Would da Vinci have not told her and let Weiss figure it out when necessary, or was Weiss not mentioning it on purpose for laughs?- :V
___

-But the training dummies/drones start becoming more difficult to deal with?-
___

-That's fair, the place still needs a lot of modern upgrades to accommodate for modern technology...-
It may be canon here too now. I'll just try to be subtle about it lol

-whichever makes her seem smarter :V-
---
-indeed they would...-
---
-exactly, yeah-

Aoko: "Well, off to a rocky start, huh"
---
Luvia/Martha/Jeanne: "Yes"
-A digital rift then opened, and from it, a new individual appeared-
-An individual of great presence, that once every Digimon realized he was there, all of them backed down, some even kneeling in respect, one of such great power being felt that even the deities and demons present were intrigued-
-That individual silently walked right towards Sistermon Ciel, and the only sound that was heard were those of his woodened sandals clicking on the streets-
-Once Sistermon Ciel realized his presence, the once sadistic and crazed nun meeked, shaking while she held to her sheathed katana as she looked up to the individual, and the being of light emerging from his back as well-

Sistermon Ciel: "...L-Lord Gankoomon..."
Gankoomon: "......................" -even if there were no eyes behind the textures of his visor unless removed, the stare of disappointment right as he looked down on her was too evident to anyone, even if they don't know the context-
Sistermon Ciel: "......I-I was traveling around and..."
Gankoomon: "...................................."
Sistermon Ciel: "See, this is... All about a mission! That's right!"
Gankoomon: "..................................................."
Sistermon Ciel: "Of course, I was just... Trying to do a very critical thing for the safety of everyone back home! Hahah... Hahahahaha..."
Gankoomon: "................................................................"
---
Minervamon: "I never tasted anything this good~!"
---
-Indeed- :V
-Smol Tiki wonders about the ferret?-
Shez: "I'd have been dead too if those cool powers of mine didn't wake up the moment her blade was inches from stabbing my heart, giving me a chance to keep up. And would've probably swore revenge on her too but then... she reached for my hand."

Byleth: "My father's band had also lost a few members in that clash and I had never met someone who was an actual challenge to me after I started working as a professional mercenary. I figured it would be good if Shez was on my side."

Shez: "I was still mad, but figured this was better than being a lone merc with not much to her name. Especially since Jeralt's Mercenaries is like, the best group of mercs around. I couldn't look away at that opportunity of being among the best of the best! Think of all I could learn!" :grin:
---
Palu: "I somehow doubt that..."
---
Pit: "I know, right! It's incredible and gives health!" :b:
---
Emblem Tiki: "...Is that plushie alive?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom